Billinnc

Packet 4...and no interview letter?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just joined this forum and it has a lot of good information. Me and my fiance applied and have our paperwork at the montreal embassy. Here's the thing that is confusing me. She received packet 4 from the embassy and no interview letter or date. In packet 4 it says to go to a website, create and account, log in and schedule your interview. I told her that's not right. everyone else get's their date and letter from the embassy. Now we have no idea what to do. she has packet 4 yet we have no idea when the interview is. Anyone else go through Montreal embassy and deal with this confusion?

Actually it is right.

You have to go to the website, register and schedule your appointment.

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Following the embassy/consulate instructions is always a wise move. Schedule it through the website.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

Following the embassy/consulate instructions is always a wise move. Schedule it through the website.

Well that would be great advice and i agree with it, however when we log in and are on the website it just says...no appointments are available....great. The letter states when you log in and select immigrate perm. to the US, you'll be prompted to select an interview time and schedule. we do that and it just does not prompt us and says....no appointments available. a little confusing to say the least.

Well that would be great advice and i agree with it, however when we log in and are on the website it just says...no appointments are available....great. The letter states when you log in and select immigrate perm. to the US, you'll be prompted to select an interview time and schedule. we do that and it just does not prompt us and says....no appointments available. a little confusing to say the least.

i had interview last aug 15, 2011 at us manila emabssy.. i didnt get any letter for appointment. we just recieve the case number.then when i got my case number...i pay visa fee in BPI then my fiance call usemabssy to for appointment... its fast..most online appointment didnt work... they just ask you to log on that site to see the entire requirements during interview...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There are people who have been waiting 2 months for appointments at Montreal.

Currently they have no available or open appointments.

Please go to the Canada section and see the many posts about people waiting to book appointments at the Montreal consul. All you can do is keep refreshing the page until an appointment shows up and then quickly book it.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

There are people who have been waiting 2 months for appointments at Montreal.

Currently they have no available or open appointments.

Please go to the Canada section and see the many posts about people waiting to book appointments at the Montreal consul. All you can do is keep refreshing the page until an appointment shows up and then quickly book it.

Yep i can totally understand. my fiance is filipino but working in montreal. here's the deal with it. If there are no appointments available you cannot even pay the 350 fee so you don't have to go through that step when an appointment comes available on the website. Also it's a free for all, first come first serve. So let's say you've checked the website to see if appointments are available and have been waiting since september. Well there could be someone that got approved after you sitting at home refreshing the website every 5 minutes and they get one before you because you cannot sit in front of the computer all day and night waiting. therefore if you're not sitting in front of the computer everyone else can grab up the interviews and you can wait forever! awesome! What a stupid process.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yep i can totally understand. my fiance is filipino but working in montreal. here's the deal with it. If there are no appointments available you cannot even pay the 350 fee so you don't have to go through that step when an appointment comes available on the website. Also it's a free for all, first come first serve. So let's say you've checked the website to see if appointments are available and have been waiting since september. Well there could be someone that got approved after you sitting at home refreshing the website every 5 minutes and they get one before you because you cannot sit in front of the computer all day and night waiting. therefore if you're not sitting in front of the computer everyone else can grab up the interviews and you can wait forever! awesome! What a stupid process.

Yup they should have never changed it to a free for all scream fest!! Montreal needs to rethink it or do something to have it que up people or something.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.