KDOR

I-751 November Filer

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I figured i should start this thread since i did not see anyone going yet. Our 90 days to file starts in December 1, so we evidently falls in the November filers group. We are set, we have all the documents we needed and we're very ready to go now, just going to wait till November 28TH before we send our papers out.

Good luck everyone and God Bless.

Edited by KDOR

K&O

Not just yet, we are waiting for our second interview. Hopefully we will ring in the new year together! I have a question since you have been here awhile now, what can I do to make it easier for him to adjust once he arrives. Of course be understanding, patient, cook his foods, but can you think of anything else that helped you?

Timeline

Well I will say you should always encourage him. Especially when he tries to do something and it didn't workout the way he expected, he could be depressed and begin to think of his family back home. Also try to look for places where he can get the kind of food he his used to back in his country. I usually buy most of my African food at an Asian restaurant, which kind of made me feel at home and not really see much different in the food. Like they say an hungry man is an angry man. Also help him get things started sponsored as he arrived, things like ID, social security card so he can get a job, soon as he started working and having money to take care of responsibility in the house and for himself, he will feels more comfy and stabilize. Those are just few things amongst others that could help him adjust and also aid the relationship. If I may ask what is his nationality?

K&O

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Well I will say you should always encourage him. Especially when he tries to do something and it didn't workout the way he expected, he could be depressed and begin to think of his family back home. Also try to look for places where he can get the kind of food he his used to back in his country. I usually buy most of my African food at an Asian restaurant, which kind of made me feel at home and not really see much different in the food. Like they say an hungry man is an angry man. Also help him get things started sponsored as he arrived, things like ID, social security card so he can get a job, soon as he started working and having money to take care of responsibility in the house and for himself, he will feels more comfy and stabilize. Those are just few things amongst others that could help him adjust and also aid the relationship. If I may ask what is his nationality?

Our cover page and content for submission next month. You can borrow a clue and you can also make a suggestion.

COVER PAGE

A#...............

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 10751

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

Dated:Nov ...., 2011

Nature of Submission: I-751 Original Submission

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find the Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditional Residence, jointly filed by A and B and supporting documentation.

Contents Includes:

Section 1

Money Oder for $550

Form I-751

Copy of Green card of A front and back

Copy of Social Security Card mine and my wife

Copy of driver’s license mine and my wife

Copy of our Sam's Club Membership card

Section 2

Copy of rental receipt payments

Copy of our Joint prepaid debit card

Letter from our bank stating me and my wife have a joint Checking Account

Copies of our checking accounts last 6 months banks statements printed online

Copy of jointly filed tax transcripts for 2010/2011

Copy of joint ownership of property (Vehicle)

Copy of my life insurance from my employer showing my wife’s name as beneficiary on life insurance

Copy of rent certificate (Wisconsin Homestead Credit) with me and my wife’s name

Section 3

Copy of notice to file for removal of conditional permanent residence

Copy of letters from school showing me and my wife as legal guardian and primary emergency contact to our kids

Copy of our Hotel receipt for the 2011 multicultural ministries conference in Itasca IL, sponsored by the Salvation Army Janesville, WI Corp.

Copy of auto insurance policy coverage for me, my wife and our oldest daughter

Copy of auto insurance ID’s

Copies of selected utility bill with me and my wife’s name (Phone Bill, Charter Internet, and Direct TV cable all Family plan.)

Copy of our photos from 2009 to 2011

Copy of Affidavit from our pastor, friends and family

Note

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and we understand that we may be required to submit original documents to USCIS or the local office at a later date.

We did not add child certificate simply because we are still pregnant and will be sending the papers in before birthdate.

We are open to your suggestions and criticism. Wishing every November filers and all current and ongoing file good luck and God bless.

K&O

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Shouldn't your money order be for $590?

K-1 Visa

9-22-2008 - mailed I-129F

9-29-2008 - Received NOA1 in mail

1-09-2009 - Received NOA2 e-mail notification

2-09-2009 - Packet 3 Received

2-28-2009 - Packet 4 Received

3-02-2009 - Medical

3-23-2009 - Interview, 221g

3-31-2009 - Returned 221g additional evidence request

4-08-2009 - Received visa!!!

4-19-2009 - POE

5-09-2009 - Wedding

AOS

7-03-2009 - mailed AOS

7-10-2009 - Check Cashed, - NOA1 (I-485, I-765, I-131)

7-22-2009 - transferred to CSC (rcvd notice in mail 7/27)

8-11-2009 - Biometrics appt scheduled (rcvd in mail on 7/18)

8-25-2009 - I-765 & I-131 approved

12-03-2009 - GC approval email

12-10-2009 - GC rcvd in mail!

ROC

10-12-2011 - mailed ROC

10-14-2011 - NOA1

11-07-2011 - Bio Appt

02-27-2012 - GC approval email

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Our cover page and content for submission next month. You can borrow a clue and you can also make a suggestion.

COVER PAGE

A#...............

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 10751

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

Dated:Nov ...., 2011

Nature of Submission: I-751 Original Submission

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find the Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditional Residence, jointly filed by A and B and supporting documentation.

Contents Includes:

Section 1

Money Oder for $550

Form I-751

Copy of Green card of A front and back

Copy of Social Security Card mine and my wife

Copy of driver’s license mine and my wife

Copy of our Sam's Club Membership card

Section 2

Copy of rental receipt payments

Copy of our Joint prepaid debit card

Letter from our bank stating me and my wife have a joint Checking Account

Copies of our checking accounts last 6 months banks statements printed online

Copy of jointly filed tax transcripts for 2010/2011

Copy of joint ownership of property (Vehicle)

Copy of my life insurance from my employer showing my wife’s name as beneficiary on life insurance

Copy of rent certificate (Wisconsin Homestead Credit) with me and my wife’s name

Section 3

Copy of notice to file for removal of conditional permanent residence

Copy of letters from school showing me and my wife as legal guardian and primary emergency contact to our kids

Copy of our Hotel receipt for the 2011 multicultural ministries conference in Itasca IL, sponsored by the Salvation Army Janesville, WI Corp.

Copy of auto insurance policy coverage for me, my wife and our oldest daughter

Copy of auto insurance ID’s

Copies of selected utility bill with me and my wife’s name (Phone Bill, Charter Internet, and Direct TV cable all Family plan.)

Copy of our photos from 2009 to 2011

Copy of Affidavit from our pastor, friends and family

Note

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and we understand that we may be required to submit original documents to USCIS or the local office at a later date.

We did not add child certificate simply because we are still pregnant and will be sending the papers in before birthdate.

We are open to your suggestions and criticism. Wishing every November filers and all current and ongoing file good luck and God bless.

yes your money should $590, maybe just a typo from you part!

As far as your bank statements, did you only have it together for the past 6 months, you need to remember that you need to prove joint stuff for the past 2 years. as far as taxes you do mean 2009 and 2010! Also, not sure if you have any 401k or life insurance where you are each other's beneficiaries! and finally best of luck and I would add anything else if I can thing of it. Also, I don't think you need copies of your social cards!

event.png

Good luck to all November filers!

AOS

09/21/08- Phil arrives in US

08/15/09- Wedding

10/16/09- Mailed out AOS package

01/14/10- Interview completed - Approved!

01/23/10- Conditional Green Card received!

ROC

10/17/11- Mailed ROC package

10/19/11- Package arrives at VSC

10/20/11- NOA1 issued

10/24/11- "Touch"

10/24/11- Check cashed

10/26/11- NOA1 received

11/23/11- Biometrics appointment

01/14/12- Conditional GC Expired

07/17/12- Approved! - Notification of card production

07/23/12- Notification of card being mailed

07/25/12- 10 year GC received!

0e871ca96e.png?html

~~~~

Be the change you wish to see in the world

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.