brandonbeth

Hello Everyone

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Everyone, well Im on the immigration journey for the second time. My first one was a horrible mistake but taught me a very important lesson, use your intuition and head when choosing a partner. This time however, I feel as though Ive found God's will for me. We wish everyone luck, hope you wish us luck as well.

Just curious, is anyone out there also doing this for the 2nd or 3rd time??

sept 2010-met online

sept 08 2011-engagement day

sept 30 2011-filed k-1

oct 03 2011-received NOA1

jan 24 2012-NOA2 approved

Timeline

hi,

i am glad i read your post,yes i did for second time too!i am married now to the most loving man on earth,i met him here in us during my first k-1 and i refused to marry (my ex fiance)him due to many things that we did not understand,long story but short,we suppose to get married but i figured out that the man i trust with was not that i thought,during short time stayed i figured out those bad atitutude of him and worst thing is he lied a lot to me and i figured out,plenty of things but dont need to mention here haha,that make me to change my mind,God is GREAT!! during my stay i met filipina friend and she introduce me to one of her nice friend,(my now husband),,,u you see God works in mysterious way!i prayed a lot. buttomline is know the person first,ohh by the way my husband now we took long time to know each other(when we were first dating),very long time ,plus i comunicate with his families,friends,and neighbor so here i am now,,i couldnt ask for more,we are happily to share day and night,bad times and good times,so that our relationship and marriages grows,true trials.....

good luck to you and yur love ones,and to those who is doing thier paper works and process

Edited by femloveron

Timeline

You said the most important thing, you prayed a lot. Everyone doing this should develop callouses on their knees from praying so much.

So you came over here first on a K1, then went back to the Phil? Now the second guy petitioning you, are u in phil now?

sept 2010-met online

sept 30 2011-filed k-1

Timeline

hi,

buttomline is"know the person well b4 u trust,yes i came here last time under k-1 and no married i returned home within the status,then new bf petition me(now my husband)then everything went okay and now we are living together here in us and very happy(second k-1)got married and ready to file AOS.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hello Everyone, well Im on the immigration journey for the second time. My first one was a horrible mistake but taught me a very important lesson, use your intuition and head when choosing a partner. This time however, I feel as though Ive found God's will for me. We wish everyone luck, hope you wish us luck as well.

I did it for the second time for the same person and got the visa. If you are doing for K-1 visa, don't forget to include the waiver letter.

Good luck

K-1 Time Line

Service Center:_California Service Center

Consulate: _Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F Sent: _2011-03-20

I-129F NOA1:_ 2011-03-30

I-129F NOA2:_2011-06-18

NVC Received: _2011-07-19

NVC Left:_2011-07-20

Consulate Received:_2011-07-25

Packet 3 Received: _2011-07-28

Packet 3 Sent: _2011-07-29

Packet 4 Received:_ 2011-08-09

Interview Date: _ 2011-08-24

Interview Result:_ Approved(After 3 weeks AP)

Visa Received:_2011-09-21

US Entry:_@ JFK 2011-11-16

Marriage: _2011-12-20

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed: _2012-02-07

NOA Date: _2012-02-13

Bio. Appt. Notice recieved_2012-02-17

Bio. Appt.:2012-03-12@ 8:00 AM in Columbus OH

Bio Done:2012-03-05 WALK IN- Columbus OH

State ID: 2012-03-05

DL Permit: 2012-03-08

AOS Transfer: 2012-03-14

AOS Touched @ USCIS: 2012-03-21

EAD/AP Approved & Card Producton: 2012-04-03

EAD/AP on Hand:2012-04-11

AOS_RFE: 2012-09-28

RFE Sent: 2012-11-09

1st time for us and God willing the only. This has been a long hard road and wouldn't do it again (only for him though :D )

I have to say you a brave soul. But I wanted to wish you both the best of luck and all the happiness. Sometimes God puts us down crazy paths and at the time we don't understand and later realize that had we not taken that path we wouldn't have gotten where we are today. God bless you both

12-27-2010: I-129F arrived at USCIS sent packet on 12/23

12-29-2010: Notice date on NOA1

12-31-2010: Check cleared

01-02-2011: NOA1 received via SMS & E-Mail

01-06-2011: NOA1 hardcopy received via USPS[/color]

2-17-2011:Touched

04/12/2011:NOA2!!!!!

4-18-11: Received by NVC

4-20-11: Left NVC

4-24-11: Received by the consulate in Abu Dhabi

4-27-11:Received both packet 3 & 4 via e-mail from Abu Dhabi

7-25-11:Interview date-Administrative Processing

8-3-11:Administrative Processing ended - APPROVED!!!!!! :D

8-25-11:POE-SFO

9-10-11:Married!!!

9-26-11:Sent AOS Packet

10-6-11:Received NOA1s via text and E-mail

10-9-11:NOA1 hardcopies received, along with biometrics appointment letter

10-25-11:Biometrics Appointment

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Yes, I never dreamed i would be doing it again either. However, first time I was a big fool. I petitioned the woman I loved and thought loved me and her three kids. However, in the end it turned out she only used me as a quick way to get a green card. So after a lot of pain, and spent money, and her having an affair I had to let her go. Now I think I met a true person, in Jesus name.

sept 2010-met online

sept 30 2011-filed k-1

Timeline

Yes, I never dreamed i would be doing it again either. However, first time I was a big fool. I petitioned the woman I loved and thought loved me and her three kids. However, in the end it turned out she only used me as a quick way to get a green card. So after a lot of pain, and spent money, and her having an affair I had to let her go. Now I think I met a true person, in Jesus name.

I never trust anyone anymore until they earn my trust. I learned this from experience.

It's not easy spotting someone who has an intent on fooling you when and if they are good at what they do. I have never petittioned anyone before but I too have been fooled before. I think experience allowed me to choose a person with a heart of gold this time. At what point did you find out that you were being taken for a Green Card ride? Or looking back, were there signs all along that had you been a little bit more nontrusting do you think you could have seen through her manipulations?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lots of prayers and always follow intuition..... Best wishes on your journey!!!

K-1 Visa

08/04/2010......I 129f filed (at VSC)

03/29/2011......NOA2

06/07/2011......INTERVIEW.....APPROVED

Aos

08/16/2011...... aos filed

08/29/2011...... Noa

09/16/2011...... biometrics

10/18/2011...... EAD approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

this is also my second go at it!

Nov 9th 2010 Petition received at California Service Center

May 4th 2011 Received petition Approval letter

May 12th 2011 Received Letter from NVC stating info has been forwarded to Lagos consulate office

July 14th 2011 Received Fiancé Visa packet and interview date (via email)

Sept 20th 2011 Interview day! Visa not approved.. Requesting more proof :-(

Sept 28th 2011 Second interview scheduled for early December :-)

Dec 5th 2011 Interview rescheduled consulate office caught fire :-(

Dec 6th 2011 Visa APPROVED!!!! :-D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.