miss191209

im pregnant after my first month in the us

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey guys

yes i did the test twice it came up positive, now the main concern is about the vaccins i took or the embassy made me took before i came up here,the doctor told me i dont have to get pregnant till three months have passed, and im only on my second month yet since the vaccin,im really worried, so im planing an abortion , im only pregnant for less then 4 weeks, any advice??i really dont want to have a baby with some medical complications,otherwise i would have kept the baby

08/12/2010 received NOA1

09/05/2011 received NOA2

20/05/2011 Called the NVC get NVC number and gave our emails

21/05/2011 DS3032 email Sent /

23/05/2011 paid the AOS fee Bill

25/05/2011 AOS statut PAID

25/05/2011 Sent Request to clear the error in my name (ughhh)

27/05/2011 PAID the IV BILL -statut in process

28/05/2011 got the response for my request to modify the error in my name..== OK

31/05/2011 AOS Package sent via usps express

01/06/2011 IV bill statut " PAID "

03/06/2011 AOS Package received by NVC

03/06/2011 IV Package sent via usps express

05/06/2011 IV Package received by NVC

05/06/2011 fingers crossed

17/06/2011 second stupid FALSE RFE for missing DS230

24/06/2011 SIF SIF SIF SIF YES SIIIIF (Sign In Failed) and Case complete ( CC)

NVC journey ended after 34 days***

28/07/2011 medical passed===> OK

10/08/2011 interview date==>ok but there is a missing document

21/08/2011 Visa in hand

27/08/2011 POE at CHICAGO O'Hare

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hey guys

yes i did the test twice it came up positive, now the main concern is about the vaccins i took or the embassy made me took before i came up here,the doctor told me i dont have to get pregnant till three months have passed, and im only on my second month yet since the vaccin,im really worried, so im planing an abortion , im only pregnant for less then 4 weeks, any advice??i really dont want to have a baby with some medical complications,otherwise i would have kept the baby

First of all, congratulation on your pregnancy., it is a beautiful thing. Now, i would hardly think that this forum is an avenue for seeking medical advice especially when it has got nothing to do with your immigration process but with your health and your baby's. My advice, seek the counsel of a qualified gynecologist. They should be able to tell you with certainty if you or your baby are at any risks from the vaccines you took. Unless there is a qualified doctor on this forum who knows better, but this is only my 2 cents. Best wishes..

Filed: Timeline

I totally agree with the previous reply. See a good doctor, or two. Believe the best, don't go negative so fast. The human body is such a great and adaptable creation that it might just be that you are ok. I am the proud father of 4, and couldn't imagine life without my firstborn. I understand your concerns, just don't make a decision under pressure. I am praying for you as I finish typing this!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Did you go to see an actual doctor to have the pregnancy test validated? What are your husbands thoughts on the issue? the end of your post you said "otherwise i would have kept the baby" these words imply you already had the abortion. As far as complications with your pregnancy due to your immunizations i would think it best to talk to a Doctor. "i really dont want to have a baby with some medical complications"....everyday healthy people have babies with disabilities not just people with special conditions. My own personal feelings on the matter... I already have 2 children. If I had become pregnant again, i would ask myself if I would ever be able to live without either of the children I have now and the answer is no. I believe life begins at conception.

Timeline

First of all, having had the vaccines already is not the same as getting the vaccines once you are already pregnant. There is a possibility that the baby will not be affected at all. Second, please don't rush so fast to make this decision without consulting a qualified Obstetrician first. It is entirely possible that you could still have a perfectly normal and healthy child. Please weigh all of your options, seek professional guidance from a qualified OB/GYN and discuss this with your husband before you make a decision.

Best wishes to you and congratulations!

Timeline

thank u a lot for all ur responses..i dont wanna loose this baby, but still i want a healthy child...i know that some healthy ppl get babies with complications, but its just i dont want me to be the reason for my baby to be born with some health issues...

i talked with my husband about this whole thing, and he is supporting me no matter what..but he said we have to go get me examinated before any decision..and maybe we can call the doctor who gave us the vaccins back in morocco and ask her what should we do...

anyway, im so happy to be pregnant if it wasnt this 'condition'

08/12/2010 received NOA1

09/05/2011 received NOA2

28/05/2011 got the response for my request to modify the error in my name..== OK

21/08/2011 Visa in hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

How would you feel if you aborted a potentially healthy baby now only to have a baby with medical problems later? You get what you get and, unless you've been doing drugs or drinking large amounts of alcohol, it's not your fault.

event.png

Timeline

its called contraception uuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhh!

I am really disappointed by this response. Can one be anymore obtuse or insensitive? Aside from the fact that none of us are perfect, including you, have you even considered the type of sadness and stress that this person is going through being in a new country, pregnant, armed with vague medical information about chemicals pumped into the body? Please be supportive or just keep your comments to yourself. The fact that this was even shared on this forum, although I agree with the other posts that she should seek professional advice now that she is here, is a testament to her trust in the collective wisdom of us as a group AND her real, valid fear humbles me and makes me sad at the same time. I hope you aren't give such harsh judgment when it is your turn to have a crisis.

As for your response...I have one word: FAIL.

Met: 3/2010
Married: 1/12/11
Sent Paperwork to Chicago Lockbox: 4/16/2011
Received NOA1: 4/21/2011 (routed to California Service Center)
Received NOA2: 7/11/2011
NVC Receives case: 8/18/2011 (case number issued and acquired via phone inquiry)
NVC sends correspondence: 8/23/11
Change of Agent form sent: 8/23/11
Paid I-864 invoice: 8/23/11
I-864 invoice shows paid: 8/25/11
IV Invoice bill: 09/01/11
IV Invoice paid: 09/01/11
Mailed out Visa Package to NVC: 09/09/11
Received application acknowledgement confirmation from NVC: 09/16/11
Mailed out Affidavit of Support: 09/18/11
NVC received Affidavit of Support: 9/20/11
NVC Case Complete: 9/26/11
Interview Appointment Received: 10/6/11 (Interview scheduled for November 9th 2011)
Interview: 11/9/11 (pending)
Consulate calls Faisal and reschedules interview because of holiday closure: 10/27/11
New Interview Date: 11/22/11
Interview Status: APPROVED
Arrival in US: 12/21/11
POE: Miami
ARRIVED!!!!!!! Welcome home!!!!!
Received Green Card: 1/25/12
Received SS Card: 2/1/12
Faisal's first job: 2/15/12
Faisal's first day of school: 8/26/2012
Pregnant: 9/6/2012

It's a Girl!: 6/2/2013

Sent out Removal of conditions paperwork: 9/22/13

Received receipt from Homeland Security: 10/1/2013

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am really disappointed by this response. Can one be anymore obtuse or insensitive? Aside from the fact that none of us are perfect, including you, have you even considered the type of sadness and stress that this person is going through being in a new country, pregnant, armed with vague medical information about chemicals pumped into the body? Please be supportive or just keep your comments to yourself. The fact that this was even shared on this forum, although I agree with the other posts that she should seek professional advice now that she is here, is a testament to her trust in the collective wisdom of us as a group AND her real, valid fear humbles me and makes me sad at the same time. I hope you aren't give such harsh judgment when it is your turn to have a crisis.

silverberry,i posted quickly and witout thought.whilst my post reflects my first and true feelings i do realise that it is not my place to cast judgement.i my defense i am PROLIFE and almost 8 months pregnant myself - all i saw was the word abortion (and used so lightly!)

in any case op please go see an obgyn asap and get professional advise on potential effects of the vaccine on the baby if any.goodluck

Timeline

thank u so much, u said it all i appreciate it

i have an app with a doctor today, wish me good luck

08/12/2010 received NOA1

09/05/2011 received NOA2

21/08/2011 Visa in hand

Timeline

silverberry,i posted quickly and witout thought.whilst my post reflects my first and true feelings i do realise that it is not my place to cast judgement.i my defense i am PROLIFE and almost 8 months pregnant myself - all i saw was the word abortion (and used so lightly!)

in any case op please go see an obgyn asap and get professional advise on potential effects of the vaccine on the baby if any.goodluck

I pray that you have a healthy baby and wish you all the love and happiness. I know that the last month can be tiring but I am sure the little one will be here as soon as you know it. Wishing all of God's blessings for you, your husband, and your new addition.

thank u so much, u said it all i appreciate it

i have an app with a doctor today, wish me good luck

Praying for you and wishing you the best of luck at the doctor. Let us know how it goes.

Met: 3/2010
Married: 1/12/11
Sent Paperwork to Chicago Lockbox: 4/16/2011
Received NOA1: 4/21/2011 (routed to California Service Center)
Received NOA2: 7/11/2011
NVC Receives case: 8/18/2011 (case number issued and acquired via phone inquiry)
NVC sends correspondence: 8/23/11
Change of Agent form sent: 8/23/11
Paid I-864 invoice: 8/23/11
I-864 invoice shows paid: 8/25/11
IV Invoice bill: 09/01/11
IV Invoice paid: 09/01/11
Mailed out Visa Package to NVC: 09/09/11
Received application acknowledgement confirmation from NVC: 09/16/11
Mailed out Affidavit of Support: 09/18/11
NVC received Affidavit of Support: 9/20/11
NVC Case Complete: 9/26/11
Interview Appointment Received: 10/6/11 (Interview scheduled for November 9th 2011)
Interview: 11/9/11 (pending)
Consulate calls Faisal and reschedules interview because of holiday closure: 10/27/11
New Interview Date: 11/22/11
Interview Status: APPROVED
Arrival in US: 12/21/11
POE: Miami
ARRIVED!!!!!!! Welcome home!!!!!
Received Green Card: 1/25/12
Received SS Card: 2/1/12
Faisal's first job: 2/15/12
Faisal's first day of school: 8/26/2012
Pregnant: 9/6/2012

It's a Girl!: 6/2/2013

Sent out Removal of conditions paperwork: 9/22/13

Received receipt from Homeland Security: 10/1/2013

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.