Mohsin786

Will Money Transfer Receipt will lead me to Refusal on K-1

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey guys i need to ask that i have alot of online Money Transfer from my US citizen Fiancee i have all

the copies of receipt in my inbox i never sent money to my fiancee she is the one who sent me do you think

showing the receipt can doubt the consular Fraudulent i'm so scared lately i have read the post some one got

denied so i don't wanna take a chance your help will be a Favor thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have mixed feelings about it. In high fraud countries it may look fraudulent but at the same time it also shows supporting evidence. You say you have a lot of transfers, perhaps just submit a few of them. Hope I helped.

02iqn7wnr.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

Because you are dealing with Pakistan I think that submitting western union receipts by themselves would be a bad idea. However, if you have some other proof such as email exchanges showing your fiancee and you discussing the transfer and why she is sending you money (i.e. to help with some of the document fees associated with the K-1) then I think those would be good to include.

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

Timeline

thanks for your reply she never sent me money through western union it was through online transfer coming direct to my account through third party and 2009 utill now i have alot of transactions so i don't wanna take a risk so that's y i just wanted to get some help except that i have my engagement Album random pics of 4 trips

to london dubai pakistan and bangkok i have emails chat logs call logs post office receipts Money transfer receipt tickets and hotel receipts with boarding passes we have aggregated sufficient evidences everything is ok i was just scared of Money transfer receipt

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

thanks for your reply she never sent me money through western union it was through online transfer coming direct to my account through third party and 2009 utill now i have alot of transactions so i don't wanna take a risk so that's y i just wanted to get some help except that i have my engagement Album random pics of 4 trips

to london dubai pakistan and bangkok i have emails chat logs call logs post office receipts Money transfer receipt tickets and hotel receipts with boarding passes we have aggregated sufficient evidences everything is ok i was just scared of Money transfer receipt

Sorry, I just assumed it was Western Union. You don't have to submit them all. Just submit relevant ones where you have the additional proof to back up your claims.

Good luck!

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I doubt it is a good idea to include a money transfer from the beneficiary to the petitioner. It looks that the beneficiary is paying for the visa and this is also happening from Pakistan, which is a high risk country. Just sit and think. If some one told you this story, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Easy to answer. You were getting paid to process the visa. Those people who sit at the embassy might think the same way. Probably, you might not be denied, but you will end up in a lengthy AP.

Good luck

K-1 Time Line

Service Center:_California Service Center

Consulate: _Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F Sent: _2011-03-20

I-129F NOA1:_ 2011-03-30

I-129F NOA2:_2011-06-18

NVC Received: _2011-07-19

NVC Left:_2011-07-20

Consulate Received:_2011-07-25

Packet 3 Received: _2011-07-28

Packet 3 Sent: _2011-07-29

Packet 4 Received:_ 2011-08-09

Interview Date: _ 2011-08-24

Interview Result:_ Approved(After 3 weeks AP)

Visa Received:_2011-09-21

US Entry:_@ JFK 2011-11-16

Marriage: _2011-12-20

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed: _2012-02-07

NOA Date: _2012-02-13

Bio. Appt. Notice recieved_2012-02-17

Bio. Appt.:2012-03-12@ 8:00 AM in Columbus OH

Bio Done:2012-03-05 WALK IN- Columbus OH

State ID: 2012-03-05

DL Permit: 2012-03-08

AOS Transfer: 2012-03-14

AOS Touched @ USCIS: 2012-03-21

EAD/AP Approved & Card Producton: 2012-04-03

EAD/AP on Hand:2012-04-11

AOS_RFE: 2012-09-28

RFE Sent: 2012-11-09

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

hey guys i need to ask that i have alot of online Money Transfer from my US citizen Fiancee i have all

the copies of receipt in my inbox i never sent money to my fiancee she is the one who sent me do you think

showing the receipt can doubt the consular Fraudulent i'm so scared lately i have read the post some one got

denied so i don't wanna take a chance your help will be a Favor thank you

Depends on the consulate and yours is a difficult one. In some consulates it is a MAJOR red flag. In others it makes no difference. I do not know of any where it is a BENEFIT for fiance(e) visas. Ask other people that have used your consulate

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

As Pakistan is flagged as a 'high risk' country by DHS, money transfers should be fully documents by your petitioner to you and vice versa. Communication via email showing the purpose of the money transfer should be documented if ever questions arise.

There's isn't anything wrong w/ using Western Union, as long as you keep receipt, and make sure the funds come directly from petitioner, else, it raises red flag. This is my understanding when I discussed w/ an lawyer in the US. Wiring money to PK thru. 3rd party is not really suggested..

I-129F Sent : 2011-07-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-07-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-29

NOA2 Approved: 2011-10-01

NOA2 Paper Recv: 2011-10-03

NVC Recv: 2011-10-17

NVC to Embassy Sent: 2011-10-19

Embassy Recv Packet: 2011-10-21

Packet 3.5 Recv'ed: 2011-11-03

Packet 3.5 Sent: 2011-11-05

Interview Date: 2011-12-19

K1 Issued 2012-01-13

POE 2012 -03-14

Marriage 2012-03-19

SSN Received 2012-04-09

Filing AOS 2012-04-11

Biometrics Completed 2012-05-17

EAD Card Received 2012-07-02

Green Card Interview 2012-08-02

Card in Hand 2012-08-14

DONE WITH K1!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Thanks everyone for your Response but looking at everyone's comments i don't wanna take a Risk either to be

AP or any mistake so beside that i have accumulated alot of Evidences we arranged a Proper Engagement with

family friends and colleagues in the Album and alot more evidences so i dont need to worry to include it

Thanks

Timeline

Thanks everyone for your Response but looking at everyone's comments i don't wanna take a Risk either to be

AP or any mistake so beside that i have accumulated alot of Evidences we arranged a Proper Engagement with

family friends and colleagues in the Album and alot more evidences so i dont need to worry to include it

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.