KWG17

Gmail Search Screenshots

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello VJers,

Have any of you substituted screnshots of a gmail search instead of individual emails? I did a search of my fiance's name and took a screenshot of every page. It came out to 127 pages! I thought it would show proof of an ongoing relationship without providing too much personal detail (only a summary line of the message can be seen). just wanted to see if it was done before and if anyone had success with this method.

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

I was thinking of doing this as well. I'm very interested in what replies you will get and if you decide to do this, tell me if it was successful.

Good luck on your journey. :star:

flying.gif 2006 - met online  | 2008 - met IRL  | 2011 - engagement  | 2012 - wedding | 2013 - IR-1 | 2014 - child | 2015 - POE | 2018 - N-400  |  2019 - USC 

Check my About me for the full IR-1 or N-400 timeline.

I did something similar. We don't email back and forth much, but we text through google voice over 100 times a day, so instead of printing out all of those texts, I took screenshots of my google voice inbox which shows my phone number and his phone number on each text. Each text conversation is collapsed, though, showing only the first one or two, last one or two, and how many are in between. I think summaries that show the extent of the conversations over a long period of time are better than showing the entirety of each individual exchange, but I haven't gotten my NOA2 yet, so I guess we'll see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.