gretchen_darren

help with mama

219 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

:ot::ot:

It is absolutely amazing how everyone jumps on the bandwagon (the mob mentality) and nit-piks posts to death... Admitedly some of his posts were alarming, but... There are way too many people on VJ that enjoy making people feel like #######..

Folks,

not everyone here is a world class writer.. Darren may have communication issues, but it's insane how he's tried to clarify his posts numerous times, and people continue to bash him and nit-pik his comments to twist it around and show how he could be a freak of some kind...

He could be, but you've missed the whole darn point.. Anyone who's been around VJ for more than a day, knows this topic is a common issue when it comes to PI.. and although, darren wondered off into the weeds with his narative about villages and tribes, his point was effectively the same as others have posted numerous times..

It's good to see through the communication problem and attempt to isolate the issue.. instead of bashing someone to death.. Darren may have things to learn from others dealing with the stuff, but beating the ####### out of him with attacks and insults isnt going to teach him a darn thing.. Folks, #######?????

I simply feel like this Web Site has moved from one with genuine people to one where people with issues, use it beat up on others while taking advantage of the annonymity the internet.. One person makes a derogatory assesment, and before you know it everyone is jumpin in and adding their comment... Most of you wouldn't treat people like this in person and certainly wouldnt have the courage to treat your friends or family like this especially if you were face to face, but thank god for the internet.. It lets you bash people without fear of getting clocked....

Rather than try and understand that he may have challenges expressing himself, you quickly take every little comment he makes and find a way to critique it to show how screwed up he is, instead of understanding the point of his posts..

I applaud the few people who got in supported the possiblity that Darren had commuications issues, but 90% of you ignored those posts and continued to beat up on him..

Darren may not have all the answers, but I am confident that nobody else (especially the attackers) does either...

Un-flippin-believable...

:wow::wow:

Timeline

It's absolutely common for a women from PI to be involved with an older man even with an age gap that exists with Darren and his SO.. So why are so many of you critical of Darren for that?

I dont support anyone who feels they can bring a young woman into thier life to control them.. I assure you, you dont have to be involved with a forreigner to be in that situation.. I am not convinced that Darren has done that.. He may have badly expressed himself, but he attempted to explain himself.. You guys simply dismissed that as contradictions.. It seems like a witch hunt.. Once VJ'rs convict someone, it doesnt matter what they say, you will twist it around to demonize him..

I can honestly say, I am amazed about the mentality that seems to be surfacing here on VJ.. It seems soo much like Maury or Jerry Springer...

Timeline

I don't care if Darren has communication issues.

I care about a 19 year old girl who has been brought over here to be kept a virtual prisoner by someone who is supposed to love her.

You can't blow sunshine up that no matter how hard you try.

There you go again... Inventing something you know nothing about and trying to make it about something rightous.. It's very possible Darren has issues, but again your assumptions, because you love the drama, is that his comments are literal and you wanna make yourself look like the VJ Saviour... Because if he has communcations issues, and all his statements can be atributed to his inabilty to express himself properly, then all the drama dispappears.. and that would be no fun you.. huh.. you'd have to go back to your boring life today and wait for the next opporitunity to creat drama,,,

And god knows you're good and creating reasons to have drama..

Edited by kennym

Filed: Timeline

i dont think this is more on money issues anymore, i think its more of the trust issue now bcoz gretchen didnt tell him the truth. Gretchen secretly gave the money to the mother and whatever. Thats why he is trying to be the leader of the family bcoz he wants to know that gretchen wont do that anymore, which is not impossible to happen again bcoz blood is thicker than water. Everything that happened was both your fault (darren and gretchen). You just need to accept it and move on. :) I know its hard to accept that the one you love and her family made you look stupid ah but hey atleast you got gretchen now. :) She's yours now and its payback time?? oops... hehehhehe :)

when you GIVE something to someone, it is her choice and right to do with it as she pleases. Perhaps the issue is that he was too busy playing big shot to actually find out how much she NEEDED. Instead of blaming everyone for not telling him it was 'too much', he should have been more financially responsible and sent less.

I don't care if it's only $20 til pay day. An adult man with child obligations, and a new foreign bride needs to be more financially responsible.

Filed: Timeline

And that comment to RJo was very drama and unnecc...I didn't scroll to the bottom before replying.

I guess acceptable to only be nice to those you want to. The irony in attempting to attack RJo and the drama that's created from it is hypocritical and funny.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

And that comment to RJo was very drama and unnecc...I didn't scroll to the bottom before replying.

I guess acceptable to only be nice to those you want to. The irony in attempting to attack RJo and the drama that's created from it is hypocritical and funny.

GMTA! LOL!!!!!!! 13 days!

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

Why are you throwing insults,assuming and adding to the thread derailment drama?

Also-I don't see anyone ' inventing' anything , all that is known and commented on is what DARREN has said himself.

Not everyone is of the mind to just type what they think the poster wants to hear when an opinion is asked for ( which darren did ask for opinions). It is fake and insincere to do so. Surely an honest answer is best and is deserved by the OP.

edit- based on past history that I've seen. It appears you are using this topic for your own reasons to have a hack at a poster you don't seem to like ( RJ). That's alittle hypocritical, really.

Good trick. Demonize my posts so you further your and others agenda who are bored and want create drama.

I dont believe this OP or anyone else is perfect including you rightous do-gooders. However how do you propose to fix any issues in this relationship or any other by bashing them. What is the plan? Seriously, explain how you propose to fix the problem. Real or imagined? I anxious to hear your plan, or anybody who thinks they can fix this guys issues or anyone elses issues.

I cant wait to hear how you plant to help the wife or fix the husband.

Edited by kennym

Timeline

kenny, if you had cared enough to read darren's entire thread - you would have seen where I and many others HAVE given advice, but seeing as it appears you just jumped in like johnny come lately & used darren's situation for your own agenda- you missed it.

Good attempt to turn this around. Most people wouldnt see that. But keep in mind, I am not bashing the OP. I only attcking the "jerry springer" crowd who choose to pick on people. And yup, I am attacking you guys.

Again. For the Do-gooders...

(I believe Rebecca Jo says shes only concerned about the 19 yo wife, so she is also attacking the OP. )

Whats the plan? How does this help anyone? Other than the entertainment factor, what is tjis doing to help the 19 yo wife?

I am hoping you cam show the community how you plan to fix the problem ( real or not ).

Edited by kennym

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Good attempt to turn this around. Most people wouldnt see that. But keep in mind, I am not bashing the OP. I only attcking the "jerry springer" crowd who choose to pick on people. And yup, I am attacking you guys.

Again. For the Do-gooders...

(I believe Rebecca Jo says shes only concerned about the 19 yo wife, so she is also attacking the OP. )

Whats the plan? How does this help anyone? Other than the entertainment factor, what is tjis doing to help the 19 yo wife?

I am hoping you cam show the community how you plan to fix the problem ( real or not ).

I don't feel attacked.

I do, however, feel alittle sorry for you because you are posting on a topic you clearly have not read , and can't see that what you are posting is so hypocritical and self serving, it's making you look silly.

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.