walid lara

what means proof ur relation(marriage)

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi friends i am prcesssing in k3 visa

i need know what means and what point i need concentrate when consular ask me this question in k3 inerview in futur

shur consular will ask me proof ur marriage ?

i answer them why i marriage and i give argument why i love my wife

or prrof means show picture and skpe like this

thx u

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

When they ask for a proof of relationship, they want to see pictures of vacations you guys took together, boarding passes, letters, emails, a list of Skype calls and etc. Basically anything that proves that you stay in touch or see each other.

Some people were asked to show it, some were not asked about that at all. It all depends on the embassy/person doing the interview. But better be safe than sorry.

Good luck!

flying.gif 2006 - met online  | 2008 - met IRL  | 2011 - engagement  | 2012 - wedding | 2013 - IR-1 | 2014 - child | 2015 - POE | 2018 - N-400  |  2019 - USC 

Check my About me for the full IR-1 or N-400 timeline.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My list maybe little too much but it certainly doesn't hurt :thumbs:

1) Pictures of vacation(s) together preferably with noticeable and obvious landmarks etc...

2) Marriage photos with your spouse's family members and friends

3) Print Emails and Phone call records.

4) Marriage Certificate

5) Air tickets to see your spouse

6) Tickets from your vacation together

7) AOS: Affidavit of support from your family members acknowledging that you married etc...

8) Receipt of the engagement ring purchase

9) Receipt of the wedding ring purchase

10) Screenshots of Skype video call records

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.