cris and tina

CRAZY OVER I864 for the interview

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks...i saw on ur profile ur from Orange ...hubby from costa mesa..i think its near....

Yeah, I'm only about 10-15 minutes from your husband, I live in Irvine.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Hey Journey...

Get through the interview, head to the States, and then let's see what happens...once you are here, there are all sorts of options open to you, and we'll all help you work through them. And let's hope there are no other surprises once you get to the embassy...this is messy, so come back if you need more help after the interview.

Bless you.

thanks magical...i will go to the interview

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

Mar 4, 2011 - hubby got NVC notice

April 3, 2011 - paid AOS online, emailed choice of agent

April 6, 2011 - AOS status PAID - NVC acknowledged choice of agent thru email

April 18 2011- paid IV bill online

May 18, 2011 - Send AOS Package

May 26, 2011 - Send DS230

June 1, 2011 - received email from NVC stating that our AOS lacks something is this RFE?

July 9, 2011 - mailed required docs for RFE

July 21, 2011 - called NVC and AVR said RFE again bt we havent rcvd any mail from them

Jul.21,2011- SIGN IN FAILED

Jul 24,2011-called NVC and AVR stated CASE COMPLETED on Jul 20

Aug.24-25, 2011 - Medical at st.Lukes...PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

SEPT 12, 2011 - INTERVIEW SCHED at US EM MANILA......PASSED

SEPT. 16,2011 - VISA ON HAND

..all my bags are packed im ready to go..yaaaayyyy!!!!!

Timeline

i sympathize with you. i'm sure a loving husband and a good father would do everything to be with his wife and children as soon as possible. pray and pray always. God knows everything. he hears your woes and soon you will be a happy family united together in a home.

and just like a miracle...he will come to realize he need to do all that to be with his family. God bless. don't lose hope. God loves you.

hes a responsible father and a good husband, it js that hes not into paperworks and computers, he hates it. Im just praying that he will send me a copy of I864 before my interview. After the argument wehad the last time we talked, until now he havent called.

God will surely hear my prayers and i trust in Him.

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

June 1, 2011 - received email from NVC stating that our AOS lacks something is this RFE?

July 21, 2011 - called NVC and AVR said RFE again bt we havent rcvd any mail from them

Timeline

Did you take and pass the NCLEX ?

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

Did you take and pass the NCLEX ?

yes i did took it and passed..

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

Timeline

yes i did took it and passed..

Congratulations on passing the NCLEX! :thumbs:Did you contact the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) about taking the exam for the CA nursing license?

Timeline

Congratulations on passing the NCLEX! :thumbs:Did you contact the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) about taking the exam for the CA nursing license?

u mean there is another exam after the NCLEX? i thought thats it and when i submit to them ssn they will process my license cz thats the content of the letter i received from them.

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

Timeline

u mean there is another exam after the NCLEX? i thought thats it and when i submit to them ssn they will process my license cz thats the content of the letter i received from them.

I am sorry, I was typing that and not paying attention, I was having one thought and typing something different. I meant to ask you if you contacted the board and applied for the license...not take the exam. You are already licensed there, no need for an exam for you. Sorry for screwing that up.

No advice, but I wanted to add my good wishes for you. Whatever is going on there, you clearly want this for you, your kids and your marriage. Don't let distance break you, because distance is often the most evil of forces in this circumstance. Let you both be reunited before you make big decisions.

All the best. x

Ready for my grand ol' timeline? Alrighty then!

10-05-10 - Married in California
06-13-11 - I-130 approved
10-13-11 - CASE COMPLETE!
12-02-11 - Interview - 221g due to a washed passport
12-17-11 - POE - YYC (preclearance in Canada)

2011 to 2013 - Life happened

06-26-13 - Divorce finalized

10-07-13 - I-751 divorce filer paperwork journey begins

07-03-14 - ROC interview - approval pending delayed background checks

07-25-14 - APPROVED! 10 year GC is finally in production!

08-01-14 - 10 year GC in hand. The journey has finally ended. :)

2014 to 2020 - Living paperwork-free and focused on me!

11-09-20 - N-400 filed online - welcome back VJ fam!

6-22-21 - Interview in Nashville, approved! And then...

6-22-21 - Pledge of Allegiance taken. Holy shirtballs I'm a US Citizen.

I've spent so many years in the loving arms of the USCIS, but now it's time to fledge. So long, my friends, may all your journeys also end on the doorstep of whatever you're searching for.

Hello journey, i had my interview last may 11, 2011 with my daughter the pre-interviewer asked the I-864 and the final interviewer (consul) didnt asked anything...but there is a vj member that had her interview last may 6, 2011 and she was on hold because the consul asked her I-864 and she dont have a copy of it coz her husband told her that they already submitted it to NVC to USEM...so you better have it and ready than not to have it and wait...goodluck and godbless

Timeline

Hello journey, i had my interview last may 11, 2011 with my daughter the pre-interviewer asked the I-864 and the final interviewer (consul) didnt asked anything...but there is a vj member that had her interview last may 6, 2011 and she was on hold because the consul asked her I-864 and she dont have a copy of it coz her husband told her that they already submitted it to NVC to USEM...so you better have it and ready than not to have it and wait...goodluck and godbless

thanks for this ...i know my husband he wouldnt let me be on the interview without the complete papers, maybe hes just too busy. .and maybe im just in a panic mode for the interview and my stressball is my husband. :)

My Journey to Happiness

NVC PROCESS

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there!

I hope you can share your interview experience here =) I'm really so eager to know as just like you I am going crazy over this I-864 thing.

Thank you so much!

Filed I-130 : Oct. 20,2010

Notice of Action: Nov. 29,2010

NoA received: Dec.3, 2010

NoA reply sent: Feb 3,2011

Bangkok USCIS receipt: Feb. 7,2011

Notice of Approval : Feb. 23,2011

Our NoA receipt: March 7,2011

Packet 3 received: April 1, 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.