aijan

case at Casablanca consulate

10 posts in this topic

Hello

I checked our Case Status online 10mn ago, and I found that our I-129F was touched on the 09-17-06 :blink:

our case is at the Casablanca Consulate now & I received the packet 3 on 09-14-06!!

what does I-129F "touched" mean at this stage???

i need your explanation plz :help:

thank you

Najia

Married: August 2005

Enter USA: July 2007

Removing condition

5/13/09 : sent I-751 package to Vermont Center

check cashed : 5/22//09

NOA1 received : 5/26/09

Biometric Letter dated 5/29/09

Biometric Appointment: 6/25/09

touched: 6/26/09

9/30/09: got an email from USCIS. Production of the card has been ordered.

10/07/09: Got 10 years GC in mail

Apply for citizenship:....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It is a little strange. The online status is for the DHS, and they are through processing. The consulate is a part of DOS. I wouldn't spend too much time worrying though, it's probably nothing.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

hello girls,

thanks for your replies

ahlam ladida, here is the dorctor's address & phone number

Dr. Khadija Zirari

29 Rue Taha Houcine

Tel: 022 49-16-80/81

the "touched" sign is a bit strange at this stage... but anyway, let's see it from a positive side :):whistle:

good luck for ALL

Married: August 2005

Enter USA: July 2007

Removing condition

5/13/09 : sent I-751 package to Vermont Center

check cashed : 5/22//09

NOA1 received : 5/26/09

Biometric Letter dated 5/29/09

Biometric Appointment: 6/25/09

touched: 6/26/09

9/30/09: got an email from USCIS. Production of the card has been ordered.

10/07/09: Got 10 years GC in mail

Apply for citizenship:....

Filed: Timeline

As someone who has to update a computer database as I complete work, I am not surprised that they are updating so late. Getting the files processed is much more important than updating the computer, so when there is a lot to be done sometimes the database gets updated much later than the work actually gets done.

Our NOA2 was approved and our case was already in Casablanca with our interview scheduled when we got the e-mail saying it had been approved and our NOA2 would be mailed shortly. This is good news really because it means they are making getting your case processed a priority.

Also, not sure if it will happen this year, but last year Casablanca seemed very generous during Ramadan. They were giving out visas like candy with short or no AR/AP. Many of our husbands got their visas just 2 to 4 business days after their interview. I'm hoping for all of you with interviews in Morocco this year during Ramadan to have the same luck.

Oh yeah, be sure to get a copy of the vacination record from Dr. Khadija. My husband had to really insist but he did get it from her. You will need it here when you go to get the documents needed for your adjustment of status.

Edited by honeyblonde

Filed: Timeline
As someone who has to update a computer database as I complete work, I am not surprised that they are updating so late. Getting the files processed is much more important than updating the computer, so when there is a lot to be done sometimes the database gets updated much later than the work actually gets done.

Our NOA2 was approved and our case was already in Casablanca with our interview scheduled when we got the e-mail saying it had been approved and our NOA2 would be mailed shortly. This is good news really because it means they are making getting your case processed a priority.

Also, not sure if it will happen this year, but last year Casablanca seemed very generous during Ramadan. They were giving out visas like candy with short or no AR/AP. Many of our husbands got their visas just 2 to 4 business days after their interview. I'm hoping for all of you with interviews in Morocco this year during Ramadan to have the same luck.

Oh yeah, be sure to get a copy of the vacination record from Dr. Khadija. My husband had to really insist but he did get it from her. You will need it here when you go to get the documents needed for your adjustment of status.

It is believed by muslims that Shaytan (satan) is locked away and all things that are done we do of our free will. So maybe people are general good???

إركا

[

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
hello girls,

thanks for your replies

Dr. Khadija Zirari

29 Rue Taha Houcine

the "touched" sign is a bit strange at this stage... but anyway, let's see it from a positive side :):whistle:

good luck for ALL

Is this the doctor that does the physicals? My fiance is also in Morocco, so trying to keep up on all the steps for when he has to prepare for his interview.

thanks,

Maggie

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello girls,

thanks for your replies

Dr. Khadija Zirari

29 Rue Taha Houcine

good luck for ALL

Is this the doctor that does the physicals? My fiance is also in Morocco, so trying to keep up on all the steps for when he has to prepare for his interview.

thanks,

Maggie

This is the doctor my husband went to. He said she was very nice and everything went well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.