beaisabel75

interview stage in manila! what documents needed?

4 posts in this topic

hi my husband's interview is on sept 9 and i am getting excited and anxious. i read the appt letter again and notice that on the document status description of the letter on page 3 the O - means the original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements. The rest are just Y and F. Does this mean that the O - still required to bring orig docs like marriage cert and nso birth cert? any experiences fellow v'jers?? we have another of set of documents we submitted at the NVC stags ready. just dont want to miss anything during the final stage of this journey. thanks all!

hi my husband's interview is on sept 9 and i am getting excited and anxious. i read the appt letter again and notice that on the document status description of the letter on page 3 the O - means the original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements. The rest are just Y and F. Does this mean that the O - still required to bring orig docs like marriage cert and nso birth cert? any experiences fellow v'jers?? we have another of set of documents we submitted at the NVC stags ready. just dont want to miss anything during the final stage of this journey. thanks all!

i suggest eventhough it say O ensure you also have an original to be safe :)

Hello,

The means the "O" means the document were received and accepted. "Y" means the required document was received (you may still need to bring supporting evidence) and "F" means the document is not necessary for your case.

Even though you already supplied the required documents that are marked "O" and the NVC received them and then forwarded to the Embassy for your interview I would suggest that you still bring a long certified copies of the items marked "O" (birth certificate, marriage certificate and NBI clearance) just in case they are needed.

Good luck on your interview!!!!!!!!

Dave and Grace

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My daughter who is an f2a will have an interview on October. I need your advice with regards to the following:

1. Do the NSO birth certificate and marriage certificate that I submitted to NVC in October 2010 have expiration?

2. My daughter is 14 yrs old , does she need NBI clearance or police clearance? I know they are not needed but I would like to be absolutely sure.

3. I appreciate any advice you can supply me

4. Where is a modest hotel that we can stay which is a walking distance to the embassy. a place that is fairly safe.

Thank you mga kabayan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.