odo

I-693 for AOS

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I'm starting to look at the next set of forms for AOS after a K1 visa and had a question regarding the I-693 form.

For anyone who had their medical done in Canada, do we need to still go to a Civil Surgeon in the US to have this filled out? On the AOS guide it says that the I-693 has to be filled out if the DS-3025 was marked incomplete - how do we find this out? and which is the DS-3025 form? (was it the vaccination sheet that was NOT in the sealed medical envelope?)

Thanks in advance!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

DS 3025 is the copy of the vaccination sheet you get from your immigration medical.

If it says complete then you send a copy of this with your AOS. If its not then you need to take the sheet and go to a civil surgeon to have it transcribed to the vaccination portion of the 693.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I did not have a copy of the DS3025 and did not have the I-693 filled out and I had no problems with AOS. I did include a highlighted exceprt from the I-485 instructions that states that we do not have to have the I-693. Not sure if this made a difference or not, but I had no RFE's.

Timeline

I did not have a copy of the DS3025 and did not have the I-693 filled out and I had no problems with AOS. I did include a highlighted exceprt from the I-485 instructions that states that we do not have to have the I-693. Not sure if this made a difference or not, but I had no RFE's.

If your vaccinations are not completed you have to fill the 693 with up-to-date and complete shots list. Sounds like yours was complete.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, I went and had my titre tests done to ensure that I was up to date on everything since I could not track down my vaccination records.

I know that the panel physician took a copy of this info so I imagine it was either included in the package or that they transfered it onto the DS3025 that was enclosed in the medical package that we turned in at POE.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your responses. On my "Vaccination Worksheet" the following are checked off:

"Application may be eligible for blanket waiver as indicated above"

and

"Applicant may be eligible for blanket waivers because vaccinations not medically appropriate (as indicated above)" are checked off.

Also, for the Td vaccine, "insufficient time interval" is marked.

What does this mean for my AOS application? Do I need the I-693 transcribed or just send in the Vaccination Worksheet?

Thanks in advance!

Timeline

It means you may need another vaccination before you have a full medical for AOS. Do you know if you are within the time frame to get the missing shot that is listed?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.