swanman76

Bad News

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Well since the lady at immigration place on base at fort riley who did my packet for fiance visa..she sent i-129f but also i130...this was in june when i got my noa 1 ....all was submitted..along with $420 and it says on my receipt i-130 .so i called to see if they can use that money for the i129 that i submitted and they cant..so now i have to resubmit it all again..this is all very dissapointing and sad for me...please help

I'm really sorry this all happened. Just read all the advice everyone has given you, the sites people have put up to read exactly what to do when filing for the I-129F! I would do it yourself and not let anyone else do it. since you know what to send with the I-129f (G-325A, passport pics, letter of intent, evidence) you seem good to go and send the REAL thing. good luck. before anything, just refamilarize yourself with all the papers and their EXACT names.

Timeline

I'm really sorry this all happened. Just read all the advice everyone has given you, the sites people have put up to read exactly what to do when filing for the I-129F! I would do it yourself and not let anyone else do it. since you know what to send with the I-129f (G-325A, passport pics, letter of intent, evidence) you seem good to go and send the REAL thing. good luck. before anything, just refamilarize yourself with all the papers and their EXACT names.

I did have everything in pkt it was just the i-130 was in there with it all and the $420 not $340..man this is not good at all. SO now I have to resubmit

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Seems like a very bad case of bad communication and misunderstanding. Sucks but start over quickly and you wont be to far behind.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I am so sorry. The only thing you can do is re-submit.

Will you be going abroad as part of the military soon? If so, you may qualify for an expedite. Please do highlight this mix-up to the people on base, so the lady who "helped" you will not make the same mistake again.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

Well as you all probably know, I had to resubmit my fiance visa pkt because of the I-130 that was in my original pkt. How that happened I dont know but the lady that was at fort riley is the one that helped me and she worked at immigration on base..wellshe screwed me up and nowwwww i have to wait again..first noa was 2 June..now i have to wait till probably feb before it gets approved..who knows..anyone got any guesses on that one..I Just sent pkt today. Thanks

Timeline

What is an I-135?

I -129 f...I had to resubmit because of the I -130 that was in my original pkt..i sent in the mail today..any idea on timeframes

I had to resubmit my 1-129 f fiance visa pkt today because of a screwup on my last one..not good..this is bad..but I have to start the process again..hope it dont take too long :crying::crying:

I don't know how long it will take. I think the USCIS service centers have been a bit busy lately, so I'd guess it would take maybe four to seven months for you to be approved.

Best wishes for a smooth and speedy visa journey. It's worth the wait! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

As posted in your other thread (really no need to start new threads, people are better able to help if they have all the info by keeping it to one thread):

Did you withdraw the original petition? It may cause further problems if you just send another set of paperwork.

What is the " i-135f."? Did you mean to type I-129F?

I hope you sent payment?

How were you able to get a new letter of intent from your fiancee so quickly?

You should definitely hear something before 5 months, but the entire process takes longer than that.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Well since the lady at immigration place on base at fort riley who did my packet for fiance visa..she sent i-129f but also i130...this was in june when i got my noa 1 ....all was submitted..along with $420 and it says on my receipt i-130 .so i called to see if they can use that money for the i129 that i submitted and they cant..so now i have to resubmit it all again..this is all very dissapointing and sad for me...please help

Do everything yourself, mail usps with a tracking number..

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

As posted in your other thread (really no need to start new threads, people are better able to help if they have all the info by keeping it to one thread):

Did you withdraw the original petition? It may cause further problems if you just send another set of paperwork.

What is the " i-135f."? Did you mean to type I-129F?

I hope you sent payment?

How were you able to get a new letter of intent from your fiancee so quickly?

You should definitely hear something before 5 months, but the entire process takes longer than that.

Yes yes I sent payment and all proper paperwork, only problem is I didnt make copies of the packet..I have alot saved on my computer so how much will that affect my outcome..I hope there isnt any more problems with this visa. I have gone through enough already .Please help thank you. I sent theI-129f, g-325, both letters, copies of b certificates and passports, all evidence .emails and pics and receipts. I sent in the mail yesterday, express mail to lewisville tx. How long before I get NOA 1 and then NOA 2.

Timeline

Yes yes I sent payment and all proper paperwork, only problem is I didnt make copies of the packet..I have alot saved on my computer so how much will that affect my outcome..I hope there isnt any more problems with this visa. I have gone through enough already .Please help thank you. I sent theI-129f, g-325, both letters, copies of b certificates and passports, all evidence .emails and pics and receipts. I sent in the mail yesterday, express mail to lewisville tx. How long before I get NOA 1 and then NOA 2.

No I didnt withdraw the other petition ..guess I need to call Monday and take care of that so there is no confusion..thanks for that

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.