Hell0W0rld

I-751 August 2011 Filers

1,061 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congrats Jill R. good.gif

rahul

Timeline
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naturalization N400...

01/16/2015 --- Package Sent

02/18/2015 --- Fingerprints done

=====================================================

I have a question. If you were to have gotten an RFE, would that come before or after the biometric appt date? I had my biometrics appt. but I am still nervous about an RFE, is my tepidation unfounded?

Met - September 2007

Married - April 29, 2009

I485 , I130 and I765 mailed - June 8th, 2009

Package received at Chicago Lockbox - June 9th, 2009 @ 2.07pm signed for by R. Mercedo.

Checks Cashed - June 15th, 2009.

Receipts for I485 , I130 and I765 received my mail - June 16th, 2009

I130 - Touched June 25th, 2009.

ASC Biometrics Appointment Notice Received - Scheduled for 07/09 @ 10am - June 22nd, 2009

ASC Notice of Biometrics Appointment cancellation received (no reschedule date given) - July 1st, 2009

ASC Notice of Biometrics Appointment rescheduled date - July 24th, 2009 @ 1pm

Biometrics done on original scheduled date July 9th @ 10am

I765 , I485 touched on July 10th, 2009

Card Production Ordered on July 28th, 2009

I765 - Application for Employment Authorization Approved on August 4th, 2009

I765 - Touched August 5th, 2009

I765 - Received August 21st, 2009, after sitting in mailbox from August 5th, 2009

Applied for SS# August 24th,2009

SS card received August 31st, 2009

Appointment Date, September 30th @ 7am.

I485 Approved, Passport Stamped with I551 and Card Production Ordered, September 30th

Greencard received October 10th, 2009

Petition to Remove Conditional Status - Mailed August 1st,2011

Petition to Remove Coniditiona Status - Received August 3rd, 2011

Biometrics Appt Dated - August 12th, 2011

Biometrics done - August 28th, 2011

Approved and card production ordered - May 17th, 2012 (my son's birthday)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Still no biometrics appointment.

We called USCIS and spoke with one attendant, then to an officer, then made a request for service, and received a letter that we would get a biometrics appointment "when one became available".

They already have her fingerprints. Fingerprints do not expire. Making people do them again and holding up their immigration because of it proves how idiotic this system is, if you assume this is a free country. If you assume it is a police state, then it makes perfect sense: do what they tell you, when they tell you, no matter how stupid, and do not ask questions. Then you have it right: the government is our master and we are the slaves.

We called USCIS and spoke with one attendant, then to an officer, then made a request for service, and received a letter that we would get a biometrics appointment "when one became available".

They already have her fingerprints. Fingerprints do not expire. Making people do them again and holding up their immigration because of it proves how idiotic this system is, if you assume this is a free country. If you assume it is a police state, then it makes perfect sense: do what they tell you, when they tell you, no matter how stupid, and do not ask questions. Then you have it right: the government is our master and we are the slaves.

I'm starting to become an Anarchist, I'm serious. I don't believe in the American government anymore.

Freedom taste better in my country. (Philippines)

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

"Marriage is not like a really hot spoonful of rice that you'll just spit out when you got burned."
-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION
AUGUST 7, 2012 - N-400 Sent

DECEMBER 12, 2012 - Interview (Chicago, IL)

DECEMBER 14, 2012 - Oath Taking (Chicago, IL)

I'm starting to become an Anarchist, I'm serious. I don't believe in the American government anymore.

Freedom taste better in my country. (Philippines)

Yaiiks.

To say that freedom tastes better in your country is political.

I am from the Philippines, too. If you're not happy here in the U.S.A.,

I bet the Philippines will gladly take you back.

Bummer. I'm sorry you're having these troubles.

Edited by scotty2009

I have a question. If you were to have gotten an RFE, would that come before or after the biometric appt date? I had my biometrics appt. but I am still nervous about an RFE, is my tepidation unfounded?

mrscrockett, you can be RFE'd anytime. I know waiting for all these paperworks to get done is making you more nervous each day. I kinda feel the same way. =( Hang in there.

Yaiiks.

You funny SLAVE!!! Hahaha! :rofl:

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

"Marriage is not like a really hot spoonful of rice that you'll just spit out when you got burned."
-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION

Yaiiks.

I love the Philippines! In the Philippines, I don't need to drown myself in debt to get a car. I'll just go outside, flag a tricycle, a Jeepney or a bus to go to work or to go to different places.

In the town where I grew up, cops won't pull you over because they want to generate revenue. They will pull you over if you're a fugitive, a rapist or you're a killer.

If you make your own booze in this country, you'll be busted. In the Philippines, you can make your own coconut wine and sell it and earn a living without asking food stamps from the government or maybe pretending to be sick and not capable to work and receive disability pension. You can freely make your own living if you are really determined to feed your family. There are people selling food in the streets and no cop will bust your a**. You can put up a small food stand outside your house and earn without government intervention.

Is this what you call freedom in America?

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION

Yaiiks.

I am not saying that I am not happy here. My husband is my home, shelter and happiness, not this country, where the basis of living is all about borrowing money to establish a life. Me, living here is not all about this country but about my family.

CREDIT SCORE is BADLY NEEDED if you're living in the United States. CREDIT SCORE CONTROLS PEOPLE AND THE WAY OF LIVING.

Millions and millions of Americans are working hard and earning good decent money but still, they have bad credit scores whereas, If you live in the Philippines, all you need is a steady job and income for you to be able to live your dream, get a house, send your kids to school, get a car and other life's comfort. Philippine banks does not require credit score and social security number.

You need a comfortable home = MORTGAGE LOANS - Never had this loan back home

You need new beds, sofas and appliances = Financing needed.... L.O.A.N.S. (No need for loans, I just need to work, save money and buy them one by one)

You want to study college = STUDENT LOANS- Never had this loan back home

You need CAR to buy a bottle of soy sauce from the grocery store = AUTO LOANS- Never had this loan back home

I'm free from debt back in the Philippines. I don't even have a credit card. I'm just being realistic and not being blinded by the materialistic world; Materialistic world that can be satisfied by digging yourself deep down to debt, debt and debt.

And if you don't like my comments here just stay quiet if you've got nothing good to say because I am not interfering with your life, I'm not soaking my toes in your comments. You started to bash me, so here I am.

And YES! Philippines will gladly take me back with wide open arms because I am very capable of doing good things to my country and to my fellow Filipinos.

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION

You funny SLAVE!!! Hahaha! :rofl:

I love the Philippines! In the Philippines, I don't need to drown myself in debt to get a car. I'll just go outside, flag a tricycle, a Jeepney or a bus to go to work or to go to different places.

In the town where I grew up, cops won't pull you over because they want to generate revenue. They will pull you over if you're a fugitive, a rapist or you're a killer.

If you make your own booze in this country, you'll be busted. In the Philippines, you can make your own coconut wine and sell it and earn a living without asking food stamps from the government or maybe pretending to be sick and not capable to work and receive disability pension. You can freely make your own living if you are really determined to feed your family. There are people selling food in the streets and no cop will bust your a**. You can put up a small food stand outside your house and earn without government intervention.

Is this what you call freedom in America?

I am not saying that I am not happy here. My husband is my home, shelter and happiness, not this country, where the basis of living is all about borrowing money to establish a life. Me, living here is not all about this country but about my family.

CREDIT SCORE is BADLY NEEDED if you're living in the United States. CREDIT SCORE CONTROLS PEOPLE AND THE WAY OF LIVING.

Millions and millions of Americans are working hard and earning good decent money but still, they have bad credit scores whereas, If you live in the Philippines, all you need is a steady job and income for you to be able to live your dream, get a house, send your kids to school, get a car and other life's comfort. Philippine banks does not require credit score and social security number.

You need a comfortable home = MORTGAGE LOANS - Never had this loan back home

You need new beds, sofas and appliances = Financing needed.... L.O.A.N.S. (No need for loans, I just need to work, save money and buy them one by one)

You want to study college = STUDENT LOANS- Never had this loan back home

You need CAR to buy a bottle of soy sauce from the grocery store = AUTO LOANS- Never had this loan back home

I'm free from debt back in the Philippines. I don't even have a credit card. I'm just being realistic and not being blinded by the materialistic world; Materialistic world that can be satisfied by digging yourself deep down to debt, debt and debt.

And if you don't like my comments here just stay quiet if you've got nothing good to say because I am not interfering with your life, I'm not soaking my toes in your comments. You started to bash me, so here I am.

And YES! Philippines will gladly take me back with wide open arms because I am very capable of doing good things to my country and to my fellow Filipinos.

Typical uneducated katulong Filipina. :whistle:

No need to waste my time. :)

Edited by scotty2009

Typical uneducated katulong Filipina. :whistle:

No need to waste my time. :)

Who is the uneducated here? You can't even refute me! Bahahahaha!!! This proves that all I am saying is true!

You're a big freakin' scared BIGOT for calling me uneducated "katulong" (servant/slave)Filipina.

You are so enslaved by your close mind and bigotry because your eyes aren't open yet about the reality of the world you're living in.

The Kudos goes to me!!!

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION

Filed: IR-5 Country: Australia
Timeline

Weather is heating up in NC today....looks like its hot hot hot in here too.... :-) ..and here i was thinking the April Filers thread was spicy. Lol

I-751 ROC TIMELINE

05/17/11... I-751 packet mailed to VSC... 05/18/11... I-751 packet received... 05/24/11... Check cashed... 05/26/11... NOA1 received (receipt date 05/19/11)... 06/25/11... Biometrics Letter received (Bio set for 07/20)... 06/28/11... Early Walk-In for Biometrics (Durham NC)... 12/30/11... I-751 Petition Approved (called USCIS on 01/04 and was advised of approval)... 01/05/12... Card Production Ordered... 01/05/12... Approval Letter received... 01/XX/12... GC received in the mail... 04/08/14... 

N-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

05/09/14... Eligible to apply for Naturalization based on the 5-year rule...10/08/14... N-400 packet sent via UPS to Texas (finally!)...10/10/14... N-400 packet received...10/16/14... Check cashed...10/20/14... NOA1 received (Priority Date 10/10/14)...10/31/14... Biometrics Letter received (Bio set for 11/12/14)...11/12/14... Biometrics completed (Tampa FL)...11/13/14... Received yellow letter today (Dated 11/07/14)...11/14/14... In line for interview (e-notifications received at 12.36pm)...12/24/14... Interview scheduled (e-notifications received)...01/02/15... Interview letter received (Interview set for 02/03/15)...02/03/15... Interview completed Successfully!...02/11/15... In line for Oath! (e-notifications received at 7.00pm)...02/12/15... Oath scheduled & letter sent (e-notifications received at 1.30pm)...02/17/15... Oath letter received (Oath set for 02/23/15)...02/23/15... Oath Ceremony at 1pm in the Tampa Field Office... I'm officially a US Citizen!!

I-130 FOR MY PARENTS TIMELINE

11/14/16... I-130 packet for my parents sent via UPS to Phoenix

11/15/16... I-130 packet received (Priority Date)

11/18/16... Checks cashed, received emails and text messages at 5:22pm, cases routed to Texas Service Center

02/22/17... NOA2 for Mom received (Notice Date 02/15/17)

02/28/17... NOA2 for Dad received (Notice Date 02/17/17)

03/01/17... Status online shows application sent to NVC 

03/17/17... Received emails from NVC for next steps!

03/21/17... Went online to Choose an Agent

03/28/17... Received emails from NVC confirming Agent selection and to proceed with the next step (paying fees!)

04/05/17... Paid the $120 Immigrant Visa Application Processing Fee online today (Also eligible to pay the $325 Fee but will wait before doing so...)

April-August... Took a break from the process in order to move back from USVI to mainland USA.

08/07/17... Paid the IV Fees for both my parents ($325 each) today

08/23/17... Called NVC because payment still showing "In Process", was advised to email proof of payment to have them manually correct it

08/24/17... CEAC website shows "Paid" and can now have parents' DS-260 forms filled in.

Weather is heating up in NC today....looks like its hot hot hot in here too.... :-) ..and here i was thinking the April Filers thread was spicy. Lol

april never even made it to the ethnic slurs!

maybe there should be an 'inflammatory comments' thread. we could corral ourselves in there when we were feelin' sassy.

hope the 'one big happy immigrant family' vibe will return when the approvals start rolling again.

CSC: 5 november approvals (jul/aug filers plus one march filer)

VSC: 3 november approvals (mar/apr filers i think) plus this one, which i dont get.

note: these reflects current timeline stats on vj.

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Australia
Timeline

april never even made it to the ethnic slurs!

maybe there should be an 'inflammatory comments' thread. we could corral ourselves in there when we were feelin' sassy.

hope the 'one big happy immigrant family' vibe will return when the approvals start rolling again.

CSC: 5 november approvals (jul/aug filers plus one march filer)

VSC: 3 november approvals (mar/apr filers i think) plus this one, which i dont get.

note: these reflects current timeline stats on vj.

I agree :-). .... oh VSC... im hoping more approvals come soon!

I-751 ROC TIMELINE

05/17/11... I-751 packet mailed to VSC... 05/18/11... I-751 packet received... 05/24/11... Check cashed... 05/26/11... NOA1 received (receipt date 05/19/11)... 06/25/11... Biometrics Letter received (Bio set for 07/20)... 06/28/11... Early Walk-In for Biometrics (Durham NC)... 12/30/11... I-751 Petition Approved (called USCIS on 01/04 and was advised of approval)... 01/05/12... Card Production Ordered... 01/05/12... Approval Letter received... 01/XX/12... GC received in the mail... 04/08/14... 

N-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

05/09/14... Eligible to apply for Naturalization based on the 5-year rule...10/08/14... N-400 packet sent via UPS to Texas (finally!)...10/10/14... N-400 packet received...10/16/14... Check cashed...10/20/14... NOA1 received (Priority Date 10/10/14)...10/31/14... Biometrics Letter received (Bio set for 11/12/14)...11/12/14... Biometrics completed (Tampa FL)...11/13/14... Received yellow letter today (Dated 11/07/14)...11/14/14... In line for interview (e-notifications received at 12.36pm)...12/24/14... Interview scheduled (e-notifications received)...01/02/15... Interview letter received (Interview set for 02/03/15)...02/03/15... Interview completed Successfully!...02/11/15... In line for Oath! (e-notifications received at 7.00pm)...02/12/15... Oath scheduled & letter sent (e-notifications received at 1.30pm)...02/17/15... Oath letter received (Oath set for 02/23/15)...02/23/15... Oath Ceremony at 1pm in the Tampa Field Office... I'm officially a US Citizen!!

I-130 FOR MY PARENTS TIMELINE

11/14/16... I-130 packet for my parents sent via UPS to Phoenix

11/15/16... I-130 packet received (Priority Date)

11/18/16... Checks cashed, received emails and text messages at 5:22pm, cases routed to Texas Service Center

02/22/17... NOA2 for Mom received (Notice Date 02/15/17)

02/28/17... NOA2 for Dad received (Notice Date 02/17/17)

03/01/17... Status online shows application sent to NVC 

03/17/17... Received emails from NVC for next steps!

03/21/17... Went online to Choose an Agent

03/28/17... Received emails from NVC confirming Agent selection and to proceed with the next step (paying fees!)

04/05/17... Paid the $120 Immigrant Visa Application Processing Fee online today (Also eligible to pay the $325 Fee but will wait before doing so...)

April-August... Took a break from the process in order to move back from USVI to mainland USA.

08/07/17... Paid the IV Fees for both my parents ($325 each) today

08/23/17... Called NVC because payment still showing "In Process", was advised to email proof of payment to have them manually correct it

08/24/17... CEAC website shows "Paid" and can now have parents' DS-260 forms filled in.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.