TheBigVlad

Can't track visa on 2GO website?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Greetings.

So my fiance passed her K-1 visa interview on July 12. We found out that her visa was issued on July 14 through an email inquiry to the embassy. However, as of July 26, we are still not able to track her visa on the 2GO website. We keep getting the old 'Reference ID invalid' error. I'm using the MNL case number. We requested that they hold the visa at the 2GO office in SM Mall, Cebu for pickup.

My question is, do you think I should just send her to the 2GO office to try to pick it up, even though I can't track it? She called a few days ago and they said it wasn't available yet. Has anyone gotten their visa without being able to ever track it on the 2GO website?

Thanks!

Timeline

I haven't bought tickets yet, but we were planning for her to come here on August 7. So we do have some time, but she should have the visa by now. I'll have her go to the 2GO office later today in person so she can talk to someone there about it.

Yah I would dude. I have heard stories on here, that the visa's showed up at people's homes without ever getting put in the 2go system. I would call and pester them everyday until you get some news on it. Monreal got her passport back exactly 1 week after her interview, but she was in Manila when she received it.

Also might want to double verify with the Embassy to see that it was done and sent and not returned.

Best of luck!

Bob

• Married in Manila: 08/20/2010
  • I-130 Sent to lockbox: 10/01/2010
  • I-130 Received: 10/03/2010
  • NOA-1 Received: 10/04/2010
  • NOA-2 Received: 02/01/2011
  • Received NVC: 02/08/2011
  • AOS Bill Generated: 02/10/2011
  • AOS Bill Paid: 02/10/2011
  • DS 3032 Emailed: 02/10/2011
  • IV Bill Generated: 02/14/2011
  • IV Bill Paid: 02/14/2011
  • IV Packet Received @ NVC:02/22/2011
  • NVC Completed 03/08/2011
  • Interview Date Post Sputum results May 17
  • Results negative, Interview scheduled 6/13
  • Placed in A/R 06/13/2011
  • I-601 required 07/18/2011
  • I-601 filed 11/9/2011
  • I-601 approved 11/29/11
  • 2nd Sputum test ordered 12/21/11
  • 2nd Sputum Test passed 02/21/12
  • Visa Approved!! 03/15/2012
  • Visa In Hand 03/17/2012
  • POE SFO 03/24/2012

Timeline

Alright after calling 2GO a second time this morning, they confirmed that it is ready for pickup. Still can't track it though... weird! She's on her way to get it now. I'll stop worrying once it's actually in her hands, but it looks like we're good to go now.

Alright after calling 2GO a second time this morning, they confirmed that it is ready for pickup. Still can't track it though... weird! She's on her way to get it now. I'll stop worrying once it's actually in her hands, but it looks like we're good to go now.

It sounds like you're good then.

I just tried it and it's working for my wife's visa. It's got a long trip to make and won't be there for an estimated 4 days.

ROC

06/15/2013 - I-751 Sent

06/19/2013 - NOA 1

07/17/2013 - Biometrics

08/19/2013 - Case transferred from VSC to CSC

09/17/2013 - Approved!

09/23/2013 - Received approval notice.

10/09/2013 - Card received. Fini!

N400

12/18/2017 - N400 submitted

12/19/2017 - NOA

01/09/2018 - Biometrics

04/10/2018 - Interview

04/27/2018 - Oath

Good to go!! I am happy for you guys!! I wish her a safe flight, and congratulations!! Did she get her seminar done yet?

Timeline

Good to go!! I am happy for you guys!! I wish her a safe flight, and congratulations!! Did she get her seminar done yet?

Thanks :) She finished her seminar. Funny... the counselor there turned out to be the ex of her father, so they spent the whole time talking about her family and her father, and not about our relationship. Anyway We're good to go now... got her tickets, visa, stamps, everything. She will be here August 7!

Thanks :) She finished her seminar. Funny... the counselor there turned out to be the ex of her father, so they spent the whole time talking about her family and her father, and not about our relationship. Anyway We're good to go now... got her tickets, visa, stamps, everything. She will be here August 7!

Lol!! I once had a job interview at a car dealership to sell cars. Since I am a private pilot, I started talking about flying as my passion and it turned out the person interviewing me was a pilot as well. We never even talked about the job! We talked about flying! He hired me on the spot and then we immediately hopped in his cessna 210 and he signed me off to be rated in a high performance single engine airplane! That was an awesome day! Me and him are still good friends! Congrats dude! I'm happy your process is done, we will see you in AOS :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.