meana

please help

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi guys

I filed I130 for spouse, Iam older than my wife (26 years of difference)

I was married and divorced twice I have children with my first ex-wife and I bring my second ex-wife here in US with K3 visa.

Now Iam married for the third time with a wonderful yong girl and I filed I130 for her to joing me.

is this things will be a problems for her to get visa or it's okey

thanks bros

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Welcome to VJ! First of all, you will probably end up with a CR-1 visa for her, not a K3, which is pretty much obsolete.

The second ex may be an issue. Is she from the same country as the current wife? How long were you married, and how long was she is the USA before you got divorced? How long between the divorce from the first to marrying the second, and divorce from second to marrying third wife?

The age difference may also be an issue, but how much of an issue will depend on where your wife is from. in some countries, it is perfectly normal to marry a man significantly older, and the US embassy officers who will interview that know cultural norms.

Basically, you have some issues, but they can be overcome with solid bonafide relationship evidence. Make sure you go visit her a lot, take photos with her family, if she has a tourist visa have her visit here and take photos with your family. Talk, and make sure she knows everything about the exes and your life in general, because she will be asked about it at interview.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Timeline

thks guys

my first ex is from usa after 6years of marriege we got divorced.

after like 5 yearse of being alone I marry my second ex.

my second ex is from pakistan and she come to us with a K3 visa, we had a lot off problems (our marriage was traditionel I didn't know her much that's was a big mistake in my life) I divorced her 1years ago in pakistan and she come back to us and asked for divorce in us so I divorced her again in US.

after 1 years of my divorce in pakistan and 1 month of my divorc in usa i got married in morocco on april 2011

I hope this information can help

my second ex live in US now and she is here like 7 years now

Edited by meana

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

thks guys

my first ex is from usa after 6years of marriege we got divorced.

after like 5 yearse of being alone I marry my second ex.

my second ex is from pakistan and she come to us with a K3 visa, we had a lot off problems (our marriage was traditionel I didn't know her much that's was a big mistake in my life) I divorced her 1years ago in pakistan and she come back to us and asked for divorce in us so I divorced her again in US.

after 1 years of my divorce in pakistan and 1 month of my divorc in usa i got married in morocco on april 2011

I hope this information can help

my second ex live in US now and she is here like 7 years now

Since it's Morocco, I'd expect there to be some pretty big issues. Someone else from there can chime in. I don't know if it's just male benficiaries that have problems there, or both male and female.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Morocco is a very tough consulate, with the previous divorces and your age difference I suggest you send ample proof of your relatinship to USCIS.

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Proof of your relationship

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

Read the link, scroll down to the bottom where it talks about evidences

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Duplicate thread removed and topic moved to MENA forum so OP can get Region specific advice on his red flags. *****

OP, there is no need to create duplicate topics. You need to give people some time to answer :)

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.