Engo

Tomorrow Ahmed and Amber interview

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Salam all

tomorrow in sha allah Ahemd and Amers's Interview in Cairo

so lets make some wishes and duaa' for them to get smooth interview in sha allah

Take Care all

huda.jpg

tvquran_16.gif

My Visajourney

Our Marriage: (2008)

Date I-130 Sent : ( 2009-10-14)

Your item was delivered at 9:38 PM on October 18, 2009 in CHICAGO, IL 60680. USPS

The Money order money cashed at last on October 26, 2009 ... Waiting the NOA1

Date I-130 NOA1 (Receipt) : (2009-11-2) Dated in 23 Oct

Touched 27 Oct 2009 and 11,12 Feb 2010

Date I-130 NOA2 (Approved) : (2010-02-12) 4 Months From sending date !!

♥NVC JOURNEY♥

02-19-2010 : NVC case number assigned

04-07-2010 : Sent DS-3032 by E-mail

04-10-2010 : DS-3032 Accepted

04-14-2010 : Paid (AOS) Online

04-16-2010 : (AOS) shown as PAID

09-10-2010 : IV bill shows as PAID

08-03-2010: (AOS) packet completed and returned

08-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed (AOS)

09-20-2010 : DS-203 Completed and returned

09-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed DS-230

09-24-2010 : (AOS) accepted Per operator

09-28-2010 : DS-230 Entered Into System( and they also send checklist about sponsor :S )

10-15-2010 : DS-230 Completed with Checklist Also :S

01-11/14-2011 : Mailed /Delivered wt missing in both packets

02-01-2011 : SIF!!

02-03-2011 : Case Complete!

3rd Aug2011: Interview Date (AP Alhumdolillah ,,)

12 OCT2011 : Visa In Hand AP is over after 2 months from interview date

NOV2011 : POE

Timeline

Awwwww this is so sweet!!!

Thank you so much Engo for thinking about us! rose.gif Thank you Monalisa! rose.gifThanks also to illnevergetthis rose.gif

Awww I am just so touched by you all thinking of me and Ahmed. We are super excited about tom, I do not know if we will sleep at all tonight. We have all the proofs ready for tom, we are praying and trusting in God, may God's will be done! I will be sure to come on right away and let every one know the results and questions asked. I am just so happy to be with my love as we make this next step together! Awww you all do not know how touched I was to see this post! Awwwww! We truly all have become like family here, haven't we? Thank you all again so very much! I am praying for all of us to have a great interview and an even faster visa! We have all waited so long! Awwwwww thanks so much! rose.gifheart.gif

With love, Amber & Ahmed

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

All the best to you, Amber and Ahmed! I haven't been around much, but I wanted to stop by to let you know that you are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Passing harsh judgment on those you don't know says nothing of the judged and everything of the judge.

Timeline

Thank you Ramy, for sure we will let every one know what happens tom. It's a great feeling to see this step of the process is coming to an end and a whole new world and life opening up to great us!

Longroadhome... thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, I am just so touched to see every one come out in support of us as we take this next step.I hope every knows I support them and hold them in prayer too! WOW I AM SO FREAKIN HAPPY! Wonder if we will sleep at all tonight??? luv.gif

lovepath... thank you for wishing us the best!

Timeline

Good Luck you guys! I bet you guys aren't going to sleep at all tonight either!! ;) I pray Ahmed gets his visa tomorrow, :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sunny... Tonight Ahmed and I won't sleep and tomorrow you will not sleep! Thank you for wishing us luck tomorrow and I wish you a safe flight and a joyful time with your man! We will both be sleepy.gif but ohhhhh soooooo luv.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good luck! :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.