funny_d

NOA1 or RFE

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Do not suspect until you have enough reason to do so. Some people don't like calling the government over and over. Go to uscis.gov. On the left side, you will see a box saying check status. Put in your receipt number and hit enter. Your receipt number should start with WAC (since you filed in California SC). It must be 13 characters (including WAC). Do not include the dashes (-). If it still says wrong receipt number, you need to call the USCIS customer service hotline and inquire about the status of your case. If they can't find it too, BIG problem.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hi everybody!

I heed your help.

As my fiance said he sent petition for my K1 visa more than 7 months ago. But we still have no approval.

In May, 19 he said me got RFE. After RFE we sent all documents they wanted. And still we have nothing. It makes me very upset.

Now I`m not sure that my fiance was honest with me. He looks very strange, doest want to talk about our documents, doest want to call them.

He showed me a letter with NOA1, i tried to check our case status, but no luck.

It always says me: The application receipt number entered is invalid.

I feel very bad because I`m not sure i know the truth.

I would be very grateful if someone could show me how look real letters with NOA1 or RFE from California center.

i can send copy tomorrow if the posted one does not work. Do you have other Chinese friend applying also you can talk to?

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sorry to hear you think he lied to you did you try to call to the Service center and give them your number to see if they can look it up it would be in either VSc or CSC depending on where he lives

No, i didn`t, I thought it could do only petitioner...

well i don't think he's being truthful and honest..when u track the uscis receipt it won't lie maybe he didn't pass any documents to homeland. anyway did he ask you to mail your documents and how about filling out some papers? did you do that? if not you should start doubting him.

I sent him all documents, even more, so i don

Timeline

Do not suspect until you have enough reason to do so. Some people don't like calling the government over and over. Go to uscis.gov. On the left side, you will see a box saying check status. Put in your receipt number and hit enter. Your receipt number should start with WAC (since you filed in California SC). It must be 13 characters (including WAC). Do not include the dashes (-). If it still says wrong receipt number, you need to call the USCIS customer service hotline and inquire about the status of your case. If they can't find it too, BIG problem.

Yes, I know, but our case status has 3 letters WAC and after 8 numerals and also 2 lettres...

So I think that`s a fictional number:-((((

when was the last time you guys talked? have you asked him about it?

i-129f sent - 5/25/11

noa1 - 6/1/2011

approved! - 1/26/2012

23h2kc4.jpg

Timeline

The top should read

DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION I 797 NOTICE OF ACTION

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

THEN ALL YOUR INFORMATION

No... Nothing about I 797 NOTICE OF ACTION...

Now I understand that he lied to me all time.

Ok, thank you very much, that you opened my eyes,

now I have time to understand why it happened with me:-(((((

It's very hard to know that he just played with me:-((((((

Timeline

No... Nothing about I 797 NOTICE OF ACTION...

Now I understand that he lied to me all time.

Ok, thank you very much, that you opened my eyes,

now I have time to understand why it happened with me:-(((((

It's very hard to know that he just played with me:-((((((

I got a few notices in the past year. Only one stated I797 Notice of Action.

Our process had many long period of silence. Most of time calling did not help and the website never was correct. There have been times where I could not find out the current information on our papers. It is not an easy process. I would not assume anyone lied without some solid proof. I remember being told no interview date was set on the phone. The next day the letter for the interview arrived. The letter was date 7 days earlier!

Timeline

we have no hand with flame..

and from above : U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services

The hand with flame does not always show in a copy. I did copies to store in an other location in case of fire. The black and white copy made at work did not show the hand and flame. If the copy is not placed careful in the machine, the top line can read what yours does.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Honestly, if you have this attitude that your fiance is lying to you all the time, then why are you marrying him/her anyhow.

Regarding all of the issues you have pointed out... the NOA1 not looking the same as the one posted, your WAC # not showing up in the system etc. These might not be lies. I am the USC petitioning for my fiance. My NOA1 does not look like the one posted, nor is there any record of my file with USCIS. I.e. it says file not found or no such file etc. People have gotten their NOA2, had their interview etc and it still says "No such file."

You need to trust your fiance and patiently wait or end the relationship now b/c it is obvious you do not trust him/her. If you do not trust your fiance, this is the least of your worries.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I agree with everything said above. Copy may look differently. I think you should trust your fiance. It just looks to me from what you wrote that for you number 1 is US visa and relationship is not important...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.