qtie.kikay

single mom

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im a single mom and have a fiance..if he applies k1 for me, is it possible that he can petition my daughter even if we are not married yet, because he wants my daughter to be with me when my visa be approved..please enligten me with this..tnx all.

Timeline

Im a single mom and have a fiance..if he applies k1 for me, is it possible that he can petition my daughter even if we are not married yet, because he wants my daughter to be with me when my visa be approved..please enligten me with this..tnx all.

Hi kikay, yes ur fiance can also petition ur child...u just need to fill up the g-325A for ur child also..

yes you can bring along your daughter.

im a single parent too.and i have an 8yrs old daughter.she's on k2(derivative child of k1.all he need to do is to put on the name of the child on the application.

we were interviewed may 24,2011....

good luck!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes, he can...Your child would be on a K-2 Visa (as long as your child is under 21)

Good luck on your journey.

[size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]Relationship Timeline
[/font][/color][/size][size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]
12/15/98- Started dating

K-1 Visa Timeline
[/font][/color][/size] [size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]
I-129F Sent- 10/13/2010[/font][/color][/size] [size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]
NOA1 Letter- 10/21/2010

[/font][/color][/size][size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]NOA2 Letter[/font][/color][/size][size="3"]- [/size][size="3"][font="Georgia"]04/09/2011---------------->[/font][/size][font="Georgia"][size="3"]it took 170 days from NOA1 to get NOA2----------------->>>>5 months, 19 days.

[/size][/font]

Hi kikay, yes ur fiance can also petition ur child...u just need to fill up the g-325A for ur child also..

No need to fill up form G-325A for the child. We never did. Correct me if im wrong. :unsure:

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

No need to fill up form G-325A for the child. We never did. Correct me if im wrong. :unsure:

yes right no need for g-325a for ur kid.. :star::thumbs:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

usually, when yer filling out stuff from packet 3 - include the kid, do another set of visa application for the kid, pay additional fees for the kid, and BOOM - you've fulfilled the requirements of a K-2 visa for the child.

have a look at packet 3 and packet 4 at the US Embassy/Manila website - it's all outlined/detailed there.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

yes right no need for g-325a for ur kid.. :star::thumbs:

really?i did send a g-325a for my child also and my fiance include it when he filed the papers..My friend and her fiance applied for a k1 visa last year and she is in new york now..she scanned all the forms that they filled up and send it to me so i can use it as reference..and one of the form was the g-325 for her and her son..

really?i did send a g-325a for my child also and my fiance include it when he filed the papers..My friend and her fiance applied for a k1 visa last year and she is in new york now..she scanned all the forms that they filled up and send it to me so i can use it as reference..and one of the form was the g-325 for her and her son..

The K2 needs to fill up DS 156 and DS 157 (2 copies each) as per instruction in the packet 3 along with visa application fee and medical exam/fees. But not the form G325A.

Those forms should be taken on the interview as well as the child.

Edited by Kish.2328

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.