Marwa

soooo angry!!

22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

we filed thru california too back in september 2010....and just got approved yesterday in morocco. thats 9 months...i do believe its different for each country of the beneficiary and not where you filed your petition. patience is the key...everything happens at the time that it should...at least for us it gave us time to really really TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING and see things we didnt know about each other even after 6 years and now all the waiting has paid off...just have patience and say thank you everyday that you simply have met someone who loves you and youre crazy about them.....and you are going to have the rest of your lives together after all this is passed.....

"trust in what you love, continue to do it and it will take you where you need to go...."

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi everybody, I'm seeing that California is approving march fillers and our petition was sent on the 17th of January, it's been 5months and 5days of agonizing wait and still we didn't hear anything from them i'm so pissed offffff :help: , plz can anyone tell me what we should do? Any comment will be helpful! THANK U ALL!!

I totally see where you are coming from. I don't mind people getting approved ahead of me but if I start seeing April approvals come through in droves and I am still waiting..I will still be saying congrats but I will be gritting my teeth a bit through that smile!

I would for sure call USCIS.. I have read many times on these forums where people were getting anxious and called the USCIS, they were all basically told to wait longer and it felt like no help at all at the time.... Then the NOA2 magically happens that day or they get the hard copy in the mail a few days later. Probably a coincidence but who knows.. maybe it was flagged for some stupid reason like it was waiting on some piece of information that came in long ago but the flag was never removed.. The operator on the call sees the flag, tells you to wait longer, they click a couple of keys and remove the flag, and go on to the next call.. At the very least it is nice to hear a human acknowledge your case still exists and that they did not forget about you.

Good luck, I hope you get good news soon.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I contacted my senator in March of 2010. They move as slow as USCIS. this woman is like me. Her benificary is in Tunisia. A muslim country. that is the delay. She has been sent as I was to the California center. that is the place they send when they suspect fraud. She will probalby go thru the RFE I did and trust me it is intense to the point i had to drive 10 hours to get my mother to make affivadit saying when i told her I would marry him. My husband needed affivadits from brother in Spain saying why he could not attend our marriage. Many many things like that. It was 4 page RFE and the evidence weighed 25 pounds when I returned it.

Contact your Congressman and Senator.. If you go to their websites it will give contact information and release forms so they can contact USCIS..

Good Luck

I was April of 2010 and just am headed now for interview in July.

elhamdo lellah

we filed thru california too back in september 2010....and just got approved yesterday in morocco. thats 9 months...i do believe its different for each country of the beneficiary and not where you filed your petition. patience is the key...everything happens at the time that it should...at least for us it gave us time to really really TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING and see things we didnt know about each other even after 6 years and now all the waiting has paid off...just have patience and say thank you everyday that you simply have met someone who loves you and youre crazy about them.....and you are going to have the rest of your lives together after all this is passed.....

Hello Marwa,

Just wanted to share my learning from this; the timeline not only differes based on country, rather case by case, that's what I've learned. There are so many permutations and combinations that it comes down to case-by-case basis.

For the "Processing Timeframe", I wrote something out of frustration sometime ago and if you get a chance, please read it and let me know if that makes any sense http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/306363-processing-timeframe-i-think-i-got-what-it-meant/.

Just hold on to your horse and don't give up the spirit yet. You re almost there and hope soon you will be smiling

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My situation is same in the way that I-130 is still pending for over 4 months now. It has been transferred to NBC and now USCIS louisville local office. I was told there may be an interview coming but that was a month ago. I am getting anxious, it is creeping. I have contacted the senator and see what happens.

12/24/2010 got married

Immigration Journey

USCIS

02/07/2011 I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

02/22/2011 Priority date

02/24/2011 Received hard copy of NOA1 in mail

06/11/2011 I-130 transferred to USCIS office

09/02/2011 RFE

09/13/2011 RFE docs delivered to local office

09/29/2011 Additional RFE package delivered

10/11/2011 Senator's office informed APPROVED

11/05/2011 NOA2 in snail mail.....forgot about it...

NVC

10/24/2011 case recieved

11/18/2011 Case # assigned..

11/21/2011 AOS fee paid online & DS-3032 sent through email

11/23/2011 Agent of choice through email accepted. Paid IV fee online..

11/25/2011 Both fees show "paid". Sent AOS & IV in one package...

11/28/2011 AOS & IV packets delivered.../letter rcvd-Expedite request denied..huh..

12/02/2011 RFE on phone for AOS section 25..

12/03/2011 Revised I-864 sent..

12/09/2011 Case complete.

01/26/2012 Medical done..

02/07/2012 Interview done but temp denied.. green 221g

A Hard wait begins...Plz God help....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I wanna thank u all for ur replies may God bless u all. u guys u don't know how it warmth my heart when i got all of ur replies it's making me feel that I'm not alone. I just wanna let u know that my husband called the uscis yesterday and they did for him a request of service i don't know what exactly means lool but i'm having a good feeling abt it, he'll call them again next week. So I'm really grateful for u all. THANK U AGAIN FROM THE Bottom OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!(L)

event.png

jh8yn7usse.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.