CATHYS_LOVE

NO2 RECEIVED NOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED??

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Reading the K-1 guide it says:

2. Send all originals of the documentary proof that you submitted for the I-129F to your fiance(e) for their interview at the embassy.

What documents is this referring to? :huh:

05-14-2004 - Met in an online game, The Sims Online

06-01-2005 - Touched each other for the first time at LA Airport

07-31-2005 - Said our sad goodbyes at Louisville Airport after 2 blissful months together.

10-31-2005 - I-129F sent in

11-03-2005 - I-129F received by TSC

11-14-2005 - NOA2 from CSC

02-15-2006 - Nothing, no touches, just plain nothing! (Day 107)

02-16-2006 - Beginning to lose the plot.

02-16-2006 - Second act begins. Regained Plot. NOA2 APPROVED 02-16-2006

02-21-2006 - NOA2 received snail mail

02-22-2006 - Received By NVC!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

02-27-2006 - Left NVC, on the way to Sydney!! HOLY CHIT!!!!!

03-02-2006 - Arrived at Sydney!! YEEHAH!! IT IS MOVING SO DANG FAST!!!!

03-08-2006 - OMG Received Packet 3 and it was sent back same day!! So much is happening in such

a short time!!!!

03-15-2006 - Medical & Packet 4 Received!

03-25-2006 - Cathy has all paperwork notarized and ready for Sydney

04-10-2006 - CATHY HAS INTERVIEW APPROVED

04-20-2006 - CATHY HAS VISA'S IN HER HOT LITTLE HANDS!!!!!

SOON BABY SOON!! GAWD I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!

3dflagsdotcom_austr_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_ky_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3D Animated Flags

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats on your NOA2!! Glad to see someone for our timeline is getting it!!

I wish I knew what forms, i just made copies of EVERYTHING i sent to the service center, and thats what I was gonna send to my fiance, a copy of EVERYTHING i sent to the service center.

Hugs,

Tara

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Originals of everything you sent with the I-129F petition.

eg Marriage Certificate, Divorce Papers, Birth Certificate, any evidence that you submitted etc

The beneficiary should take a complete photo copied package plus originals of the above.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

Aussiewench, sorry If i ask STUPID q's on this one, im on pain meds and very tired, but confusion set in.

As in originals that we sent to the service center, as in birth certs, we have to send our fiance overseas our ORIGINAL birth certs? if thats the case im not sure i trust the postal service that much with something that important. Thats kind of nerveracking. Again im on pain meds, so tomorrow I will prolly figure it all out and feel real dumb :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am glad that you guys have started this thread... we are waiting for NOA2 also. I can learn with you guys!

Congratulations!

*hugs*

Blessings,

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

I just like to know ahead of time. I am not a procrastinater (oh my spelling is embarassing me :blush: ), neither is my fiance, he already has his medical AND his criminal and i want to have everything needed to be in his adorable hands BEFORE the petition is sent to Bucharest. So i like to get everything strait so i dont screw up on anything.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Originals of everything you sent with the I-129F petition.

eg Marriage Certificate, Divorce Papers, Birth Certificate, any evidence that you submitted etc

The beneficiary should take a complete photo copied package plus originals of the above.

At the risk of sounding ignorant...I sent a photocopy of my photocopied divorce decree (which is what I received in the mail when the divorce was final) with our I-129f because it was all I had. As for the birth cert, my fiancé has my original. So, won't that be ok - for the divorce decree? (looking hopeful :) )

Did that make sense, btw?

Edited by KarenCee

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Timeline

Ok, I have no problem sending my original BIRTH CERT! as long as it is sealed with sement,tape and super glue, paid $100 extra for overnight express with double insurance and i want a picture taken of the person who actually signs for the package.

I think its horrible to be asked to send originals of anything overseas through the mail, UPS,fedx, it can be lost at anytime before reaching destination. but if i have to, i will do it ill just be a nervous breakdown mental case until my fiance calls and says he has it in his hands.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but why would it be so bad to send your birth certificate overseas?

I'm not sure about you but my fiance got 3 new birth certificates(which is really easy and not expensive to do by the way) just to make sure we'd have a new one in case it got lost or something.

We just thought that if sending me an original certificate is needed, than there's not much we can do about it..... just make sure we send if the safest way we can and have another one in case something wrong happens. :yes:

But hey.... let me know if there's anything bigger to worry about! :thumbs:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

From reading members posts in the past, not everyone is asked by the Conof to sight the USC original certified copy of birth certificate but some are so IMO it would be beneficial to have it on hand just in case.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! :wacko:

And I thought the waiting was bad... Sheesh.. Went to the local copshop and got my police certificate and fingerprints done today and ordered yet another birth certificate, seems I need one for my other daughter who isn't coming with me, ah well she was asking her father to get one, so I will give it to her after the Interview.

I am Cathy's_Love, love btw. (L)

He is getting all the paperwork ready for me to send over and was stressing about what to send, he told me he had posted to here today.

Hey!! I just realised he copied my signature, cept for the last two lines, sheesh the cheek of it all!!!!! :P

2-28-2009 Sent in I-751

3-14-2009 Received I-751 back because they can't read

3-16-2009 Re-Sent I-751

3-17-2009 Received by Vermont

Waiting and watching the calendar flip ever so over closer to 4-2-2009 (When my 2 yr GC expires) . . .

4-2-2009 Received I-751 back AGAIN! Oh and my GC expired today.

4-3-2009 Re-Sent I-751

4-4-2009 Received by Vermont

4-6-2009 Date of NOA-1 Extension Letter (Rec'd 4/13/09)

4-10-2009 Check Cashed

4-24-2009 Date of Biometrics letter (Rec'd 4/30/09)

5-11-2009 Biometrics Appointment in Louisville.

AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! :wacko:

And I thought the waiting was bad... Sheesh.. Went to the local copshop and got my police certificate and fingerprints done today and ordered yet another birth certificate, seems I need one for my other daughter who isn't coming with me, ah well she was asking her father to get one, so I will give it to her after the Interview.

I am Cathy's_Love, love btw. (L)

He is getting all the paperwork ready for me to send over and was stressing about what to send, he told me he had posted to here today.

Hey!! I just realised he copied my signature, cept for the last two lines, sheesh the cheek of it all!!!!! :P

Ahhhhhhhhhh now Im with it :yes:

So Cathy...about the aussie police certificate........It was cool getting it without packet from Embassy then? Just checking cause Im about to organise mine and wasnt sure if I had to wait for the packet from them. I've downloaded the forms, they're filled out and ready to take to the police station. I just dont want to take a trip all the way down there and find that I need to wait for packet. I'm the only aussie here doing CR-1 :blink: and at times I'm a lil lost on requirements for embassy here and there is nothing on VJ for me to verify certain things. Thanks.

Oh....and the hide of him being a copy cat :bonk:

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I just went into the Police Station and told them I needed to be fingerprinted cause I was a major criminal and they needed to know... hehehehe

Actually, well I did say that, but then I got weird looks and thought I better back track it. :blush:

I said I needed to fill out an application for a Police Certificate with Fingerprints for a visa to the USA. Took about an hour, the police are pretty busy in that area. :whistle: I rang them first to make sure of the times they did it, at this station they did them from 8am to 4pm, you might want to check with your local station.

The only thing they wanted to know, and it was personal curiosity on their part, was why I was moving to the USA. So told em the story, gosh shocked police peoples. :hehe: I didn't even take my passport for identification, I just used my drivers license and took my marriage certificates and birth certificate to show the different names, which they copied and notarised as they had a JP there. So that was cool.

Filled out the form, paid the money ($138.60 in QLD), got my entire hand blackened, errrg they don't just take fingerprints they do palm prints as well, twice. sheesh Washed my hands off in some special goop that removed it and went home. I should have the certificate in about 2 weeks they said.

It feels good to be actually 'doing something' instead of waiting around. Guess it will be all go, go go now til the interview. :thumbs:

2-28-2009 Sent in I-751

3-16-2009 Re-Sent I-751

Waiting and watching the calendar flip ever so over closer to 4-2-2009 (When my 2 yr GC expires) . . .

4-3-2009 Re-Sent I-751

4-10-2009 Check Cashed

Thanks for the heads up Cathy :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

You are most welcome Mrs Wench.

It has to be a pain though, going 'blindly' so to speak. I don't know what I would of done if we hadn't found this website.

2-28-2009 Sent in I-751

3-16-2009 Re-Sent I-751

4-3-2009 Re-Sent I-751

4-10-2009 Check Cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.