crazy.eclipse

how can my wife send in rebuttal to the USCIS

31 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

ga3 nass li jawbo hna galo lik dossier ki yakhod 3am 3ad ki kmel, hadi hiya l'modda li kolchi daz menha, wakha teb9a tsewel ou t3awd rah 7ta wa7ed ma ye9dar y zereb lik l'wa9t, a7san 7aja dirha hiya te3raf mratek ou te3raf kolchi 3liha bach te9dar tjawb fe ay 7aja sewlouk 3liha!!

ou kon drayef m3a l'mirikan rahom 3ziz 3lihom li dwi m3ahom zwin, ila dwiti khayb may 7emloukch ou may diro m3ak walo.

hadi nassi7a men wizarat l'kharijiya (wizarat si7a sedouha had l'3am).

nzidek wa7ed l'7aja mohimma, mirikan 3tahom lah l'khir 7it me39olin ou ma fihomch l'kdoub, dakchi 3lach melli mchit 3andhom l'9onsoliya dwit me39ol ou ma kdebtch 3lihom ou BIYENT LIHOM RANI KAN BGHI MRATI BEL'ME39OL, ou meli chafo dakchi 3tawni visa.

ou melli mchiti 3andhom nta chafouk machi me39ol ou fik tkhalwid dakchi 3lach ma 3tawk walo.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What's that squeaky??? You get the hubsters on here to give em hell?!? :rofl:

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

ana khoya wallah ila tanbri marti ou zaydoun visa ghir lmaktab ou safi ou nta lamra dyalak galsat m3ah f maroc 6 mois hadakchi 3lach 3tawk visa daghya ou inchallah nhar yaktablia namchi ou n3ish m3a marti rah makayanch li ghadi yfara9na 3la ba3dyatna ou ana 3tit wa3d lnafsi anani radi n3ish m3aha ou ndir drari ou n3ishou majmo3in hta nmoutou majmo3in ou thalalia frasak a wald bladi wallah al3adim ila 3andak mra mazianna thala fiha ou allah yahfad lbnia dyalkom bsaraha ghzalah allah ykhliha likom ou chokran bazaf 3la message dyalak merci boucoup wald bladi

Timeline

Hey Squeaky--

Now we really want to know what is on your mind--I can feel the passion--and want to know the words !!

heheheheheh that our moroccan langua :rofl: g by using lating word lol im sorry if u dont understand but u will not found a dectionary will translat that :dance:

Timeline

Hey Squeaky--

Now we really want to know what is on your mind--I can feel the passion--and want to know the words !!

My husband basically told him that the advice he's been given on this board is sound, and that he should listen to it and not piss off the Americans. He said that Americans are serious people who respect honesty, and that's what he should have brought to the consulate to get a visa. I don't think any cursing was involved, my husband isn't a ###### starter. He doesn't much like it when individuals insult his marriage, tho.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm starting to think that Souf has not even told his wife about this site, she might see his true colors :no:

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey.......... How's it going? Just wanted to put forth my monthly reminder that Mutton Tajine is on of my favorite dishes, right up there with Curry Laksa (Singapura) and Poutine (Canada) . I find some people confuse lamb with mutton, though - I like the older sheep, all stringy and greasy, it's verra nice.

What do you do to make the lemons ?

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I'm starting to think that Souf has not even told his wife about this site, she might see his true colors :no:

what do you mean by she might see his true colors and my wife she know my personality and she love it so stope acting so stupid :bonk:

Timeline

My husband basically told him that the advice he's been given on this board is sound, and that he should listen to it and not piss off the Americans. He said that Americans are serious people who respect honesty, and that's what he should have brought to the consulate to get a visa. I don't think any cursing was involved, my husband isn't a ###### starter. He doesn't much like it when individuals insult his marriage, tho.

you insult my marriage first so u deserve what i said to you and i told u stope puting message on my place you dont have honore or what :bonk: and if he did not like what i said i can give him my adress :dance:

Timeline

you insult my marriage first so u deserve what i said to you and i told u stope puting message on my place you dont have honore or what :bonk: and if he did not like what i said i can give him my adress :dance:

Nope, I don't have honor. I don't care. And this is not your place. This is a public forum, that ANYONE can read or post on. Do us all a favor. Take that $7,000 you have in your bank and spend your honeymoon finding a nice, expensive immigration attorney that will tell you what you want to hear. You're not going to get that here.

squeaky580

and frome the pic you put on here i think you are the boss not ur husband :rofl: poor baby

Some might say that. I handle my business. Your wife would be smart to rein you in before she wastes any more money cleaning up the mess you made at the consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Insulting people who are trying to help you is even worse than refusing to heed their advice.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

ana khoya wallah ila tanbri marti ou zaydoun visa ghir lmaktab ou safi ou nta lamra dyalak galsat m3ah f maroc 6 mois hadakchi 3lach 3tawk visa daghya ou inchallah nhar yaktablia namchi ou n3ish m3a marti rah makayanch li ghadi yfara9na 3la ba3dyatna ou ana 3tit wa3d lnafsi anani radi n3ish m3aha ou ndir drari ou n3ishou majmo3in hta nmoutou majmo3in ou thalalia frasak a wald bladi wallah al3adim ila 3andak mra mazianna thala fiha ou allah yahfad lbnia dyalkom bsaraha ghzalah allah ykhliha likom ou chokran bazaf 3la message dyalak merci boucoup wald bladi

Just a reminder that outside of the regional forums only English should be used so that all may understand the conversation.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.