Chris Hu

New Member I just Received NOA2!! Questions!

235 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I call NVC today, they said they haven't received my P3 doucments and china report. But I got NVC email said they already got my email (ds-230 and p3 documents and china report). Is there a gap between the representative and the NVC Computer system?

Timeline

'email got'

is never the same as

'added to the casefile'

a Human still has to detach the files from the email, put it in YOUR casefile (electronic version stored on the computer system)

give it a bit more time... Unsure now about forecast, alas... Soon, though..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Hi Darnell:

Stupid and strange stuff happens, I received the checklist letter again said I need China Mainland Police report( 应该就是无犯罪记录公正)。 The thing is I already sent them along with my ds-230 form and marriage prove (结婚证和结婚公证) and born certificate and certificate prove (出生公正). The checklist letter only need my China Mainland police report. Not any other else. I ask the Representative what's going on . She say May BE the scanned copy not clear enough. But I dont think so , i saw the copy. Very clear.

What I can do !? I just sent again with the China police report and wait another ( 20 business days!) to be responded!

Sigh.....

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Ah. I know what I am missing also!

Sign, The P3 supplemental sheets.

Just some basic information about my wife. I forgot that sheet! my mistake again!

For the casual reader following in your footsteps, I suggest actually using the guides and shortcuts as checklists, so memory isn't an issue.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I have been calling NVC for update status for my application. But still under "Final review" Status. I am Anxious right now.

How long does that take from Final Review to have a interview date. The representative told me there is no time frame....

I am pissed right now...

Timeline

How come My " Final review" Status can be this long? I saw a lot of VJ TIME. The time gap from Final review to Interview date is acutally fast... I have been waiting for 2 weeks..

Still Final review...

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

I got my NOA2 via the update website, waiting for it to come in the mail, but I called NVC they have no record of my I-130 receipt number

so I guess you took only a few days from NOA2 to NVC number right, or was that actual NOA2 letter in mail, maybe I need to wait a while first,

Timeline

I got my NOA2 via the update website, waiting for it to come in the mail, but I called NVC they have no record of my I-130 receipt number

so I guess you took only a few days from NOA2 to NVC number right, or was that actual NOA2 letter in mail, maybe I need to wait a while first,

Whilst yer waiting, it's a good thing to read the entire DJ Walker Thread, link listed at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/314135-new-member-i-just-received-noa2-questions/page__view__findpost__p__4716814

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I would like to ask you guys , Have you heard the NVC representative said about additional processing under "Final Reviewed" status. I call NVC today.

I ask them that why my case took so long because from Sign in failed to give out the interview date. They said my case is in additional processing, no time frame.

But all my needed files are sent. Just wait for the email.

Have you guys heard about additional processing? I am very anxious right now! Anyone know?

Timeline

ya, additional processing, alas, can happen at any time of this process, from I-130 adjudication, to nvc processing, to before consular interview, to after consular interview.

Mostly, it means, the namechecks are not complete.

If/when you call back into NVC, ask them specifically -

are the namechecks finished on me?

are the namechecks finished on my spouse?

--

Good Luck !

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

I got my NOA2 already, I finally called NVC again, but they acted strange to me.

They said they recieved my casefile for the I-130 on the 15th, but they were saying NO and NO and NO about giving me the NVC, they said the info will be mailed to the primary agent in 2-4 weeks....

Uhhh I have not even done a DS-3032 yet. but she was reluctant to give me any more information and would not provide me with the case number or invoice number. I then tried to ask her more

about taking my email address or so, she said no. I then finally got to the point where she said it is not in the system.... yet hinting no NVC number yet.

I guess I will try calling again next week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.