MishaMoose

Columbus Ohio

54 posts in this topic

I always get surprised how much easier it is to memorize 'bad' words and slang :lol:

It's a question of motivation.

My first few phrases were everything I needed to know. Started with "Hello. What is your name?" and ended with "Where is the hotel?" I picked up a few slang words along the way too but they're probably not worth repeating here.

My parents had a dog who would also answer to "durak."

My wife has a husband that answers to durak.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

My parents had a dog who would also answer to "durak."

My first RUB taught me how to play the card game durak. I never was able to win one game!! She cheated, then called me durak! :rofl:

My first RUB taught me how to play the card game durak. I never was able to win one game!! She cheated, then called me durak! :rofl:

I played that ONCE with my wife. I noticed the rules changed every time I won and she ended up wining. After about the fourth slap I switched it up to poker.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I played that ONCE with my wife. I noticed the rules changed every time I won and she ended up wining. After about the fourth slap I switched it up to poker.

:rofl: At least she acknowledge you won. When I said I won she said, "What are you durak! I won!" Yup, RUB women!!!! :bonk:

:rofl: At least she acknowledge you won. When I said I won she said, "What are you durak! I won!" Yup, RUB women!!!! :bonk:

That's the same game we were playing. She never acknowledged that I won, she just kept saying she won and I was doing it wrong. Whenever I'd "catch on" and start doing it right, the rules would change again and I'd get a slap. "DURAK!"

Русский форум член.

As soon as you got rid of all the cards, you won.

Yes, but whenever it was my turn to lay down some cards my wife would say I added wrong or "no, you can't use that one right now." And then I'd have to pick up two or three additional cards.

From the very start, I was going to lose.

Русский форум член.

That's the same game we were playing. She never acknowledged that I won, she just kept saying she won and I was doing it wrong. Whenever I'd "catch on" and start doing it right, the rules would change again and I'd get a slap. "DURAK!"

Welcome to my world!!!! :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.