Sabrinaandmatt

Mid-May Montreal Interview K-1 Crew

16 posts in this topic

Seriously think that this waiting game has been worse than the whole process!

Interview was on the 25th. My fiance is flying here next Thursday, and still no news. Tomorrow will be two weeks.

Please anyone who has had their K-1 Interview May 11-25.. anyone got theres yet, or have seen any update online this week??

Thanks! I have officially gone insane, checking online dozens of times a day...

:(

Interview was on the 25th. My fiance is flying here next Thursday, and still no news. Tomorrow will be two weeks.

Please anyone who has had their K-1 Interview May 11-25.. anyone got theres yet, or have seen any update online this week??

[/qu

My interview was 16,2011 and i dont have yet my visa. Still waiting...........

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

wacko.gif I know how you feel... even though they sent that email saying my fiance's won't be issued until June 20.... I still check the CSC site at least once an hour helpsmilie.gif

yes... I swear this IS the hardest waiting part....*sigh*

Edited by S and P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Our interview was May 25th.

My fiance just called DOS. The first time, the person told him they didn't have any info and he should call DHL. I told him he can't call DHL without a waybill number. So then he called DOS back, and this time the person told us it was issued late Monday! Then the guy told him he would contact him with information on how to pick it up, which doesn't make any sense.

Well, at least they are issuing things now! Looks like they did a bunch at once. It is also weird the different info you get depending on which DOS person you talk to. Oh well, I'm happy :)

At least there is hope for those on the 25th. I would call the DOS.. more than once.

I called DOS this morning, and there was no news. Just called and the lady said my file is open so it's either being done or just completed. My interview was the 25th. Hope it's completed today, planning on calling again tomorrow morning to make sure it's complete

Timeline

Just called DOS, Looks like it took exactly two weeks (my interview was the 25th of May) My VIsa was issued yesterday, hopefully Montreal will get their butts in gear and send out our passports DHL soon!! Maybe i won't need to change all my plans :)

*fingers crossed for you*smile.gif please keep us posted!!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high....blink.gif but I'm still hoping they issue my fiance's before the 20th!!

*fingers crossed for you*smile.gif please keep us posted!!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high....blink.gif but I'm still hoping they issue my fiance's before the 20th!!

Have you tried calling DOS to see, since it seems that two of us one here with interviews the 25th did get issued this week.

Timeline

Have you tried calling DOS to see, since it seems that two of us one here with interviews the 25th did get issued this week.

actually I just called, the operator I got was really nice and he said that the last two people he talked to that had similar cases were issued and he hoped to keep the streak alive laughing.gif...

but unfortunately for us he said that our case was still being processed.....sad.gif...... so yeah... I'm guessing now that when they said it wasn't going to be issued until the 20th, they meant it

actually I just called, the operator I got was really nice and he said that the last two people he talked to that had similar cases were issued and he hoped to keep the streak alive laughing.gif...

but unfortunately for us he said that our case was still being processed.....sad.gif...... so yeah... I'm guessing now that when they said it wasn't going to be issued until the 20th, they meant it

Sounds like you may have got the same guy as i just did. He was really nice. I actually emailed the consulate last week, explaining how i had a flight booked and trailer rented since i thought it be received in a week or so. Told them i know its my problem that i booked all those things but that i really didnt want to pay all the fees to cancel and change. I wonder if my email arrived at someone who felt bad, i hope so, shows some people at the consulate care :)

Just got an email from dhl with the waybill # !

Right now tracking shows it is in a processing facility in montreal. I guess we'll expect it tomorrow or monday.

Hopefully a bunch of you just got emails as well :)

oooo my! Im so excited for you, and seeing as my Visa was done yesterday i hope that mine went out of Montreal along with yours today. Hope i get an email soon, ill be checking every few minutes :)

Just got an email from dhl with the waybill # !

Right now tracking shows it is in a processing facility in montreal. I guess we'll expect it tomorrow or monday.

Hopefully a bunch of you just got emails as well :)

Did they ever update it and show your waybill on the DOS website?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.