crazy.eclipse

i need help about the form 221g

74 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think from your other thread, and this thread, it has been stated quite clearly what your wife needs to do. You causing a fuss over there will do nothing but harm your case, IMO. Your wife needs to contact the consulate, email is best, and contact her senators or congressmen. But I will tell you, it seems pretty rare to get the consulate to keep the case. I have been through TWO denied petitions at this consulate, for the same person. K1 denied, then CR1 denied. USCIS just got our CR1 on May 10. USCIS told our congressman's office that it will take 6 months to review.

Please, instead of freaking out on the boards, have a CALM and RATIONAL discussion with your wife, and let her know she needs to contact any person in office in her state. It is very easy to find out who they are. Just do a google search. I understand, as well as MANY people on this board, what you are going through. It happens a lot in Casablanca (denials). We are trying to help you, but you need to calm down first.

I wish you both the best

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Timeline

I also wanted to correct a statement I saw here....CR1 does NOT expire. The K1 has a 4 month validity date, but NOT a spousal petition. The only option is to wait for USCIS to get it, and for them to send you a request for more evidence, then reaffirm or give a hard denial. And even then, there is an appeals process if there is a denial at the USCIS level. Please research any info people give you.

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Results DENIED

-POE--May 9, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Approved--July 2015

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I already mentioned suggested plan. There is no other plan. I would try to end the case as soon as possible to be able to file another case. Don't keep rebuttling it. Lawyer will tell you that they can do this but in this case they won't. They will just take your money. Senator/Congressman will not help in this case either. You have 3 options:

1) If you are truly in love end the case, ask her to move there as there is no other option, spend at least 3-4 months together, re-file new case

2) Same but not in Morocco but rather 3rd country

3) You will not have a chance otherwise.

I do not see any other high-probability option.

I will be brutally honest: considering your respective age groups and answers that you are given if I was CO I would reject it too. Now the ball in your aqnd your wife's court to prove them wrong.

Abandoning a denied CR-1 is a BAD idea. OP's wife should let the petition be reviewed (it WILL be reviewed), and if it is reaffirmed, he will be given a second interview. If he succeeds at the second interview, and IR-1 will be issued. Telling the OP's wife to waste another fee and abandon a petition is unsound advice. What they need to do is strengthen their existing case for a rebuttal.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I wouldn't have hopes up. The fact that they are sending it back in 99% cases means that they will let it expire. Please, listen to what people suggest here and follow the plan.

This is a spouse case. You seem to be out of your element, San Diego. Time to bow out. I-130 petition approvals do NOT expire. Read and learn.

I also wanted to correct a statement I saw here....CR1 does NOT expire. The K1 has a 4 month validity date, but NOT a spousal petition. The only option is to wait for USCIS to get it, and for them to send you a request for more evidence, then reaffirm or give a hard denial. And even then, there is an appeals process if there is a denial at the USCIS level. Please research any info people give you.

Actually CR1 DOES expire, whether as a visa or as a status. What doesn't expire is the approval of the I-130 petition. K1 is a visa. Generally K1 visas expire six months from issue. What expires in four months is the approval of the I-129F petition. If you want to help, learn the correct terminology first.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

This is a spouse case. You seem to be out of your element, San Diego. Time to bow out. I-130 petition approvals do NOT expire. Read and learn.

Actually CR1 DOES expire, whether as a visa or as a status. What doesn't expire is the approval of the I-130 petition. K1 is a visa. Generally K1 visas expire six months from issue. What expires in four months is the approval of the I-129F petition. If you want to help, learn the correct terminology first.

Thank you for clearing up what I was trying to say. I was talking about the petitions, not the actual visas. Abandoning a CR1 petition, then refiling another one does not make sound sense to me. That was what I was trying to get across, and the fact that the CR1 PETITION will not expire. But thank you for adding the other facts...and if you notice, I never said anything about an actual visa, I am talking petitions here

Edited by tany1157

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Results DENIED

-POE--May 9, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Approved--July 2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Puyshbrk, you need to stop telling people what they should or should not say. It gets really ennoying every time you start getting into the argument with people rather than just providing help.

Timeline

Puyshbrk, you need to stop telling people what they should or should not say. It gets really ennoying every time you start getting into the argument with people rather than just providing help.

Giving false and misleading information doesn't help. Everybody knows you were TRYING to help but most of us know you gave false and misleading information instead. What do YOU think YOU "should" do about it?

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

If the OP's wife filed an I-130 and the OP was interviewing for a spousal visa, then the items you have written here are not correct. Spousal visa petitions never expire.

OP, what visa were you seeking, CR-1? Spousal visa petitions sent back by Embassies/Consulates are reviewed by USCIS and then one of the following 2 things will happen:

• USCIS reaffirms the petition
  • USCIS will send a Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR) to the petitioner (the OP's wife in this case)

Also, if your wife receives a NOIR, she MUST respond to it. If a NOIR is sent, it will specifically state the reasons why it is being sent; your wife will have the opportunity to send rebuttal evidence. There will be a deadline that she will have to respond to the notice.

so do you think maybe they sent it back to uscis to take the desicion to have a visa or to stope it so i still have chance to have my visa and my wife she filed the form I-130 for spous pleas i need more information thank you for ur help

Timeline

thx for everybody to help me and correct what this person said to cancel the case he really scared me the first time but i feel like he want me to cancel it and i dont know

and i want you my friends know that my wife call them again and they check my case and they told her my visa it not DENIED so do you all think that real or they lie and they told her they only need more information about what i said in the interview but i dont know im waiting for your advice pleas help me i did not eat all the day i feel scared i want start my life with my wife soon

and about her dibloma i know her degree and she have only hight school diploma i ask them about that andthey ask me what kind and i said i dont know becaus we never talke about the kind and my wife she just told me he only want treak you becaus ther is no diffrent betwwen diploma hight school that only on colleg so i answer good and told them she have only hight school diploma

Timeline

so do you think maybe they sent it back to uscis to take the desicion to have a visa or to stope it so i still have chance to have my visa and my wife she filed the form I-130 for spous pleas i need more information thank you for ur help

You are not officially denied. The consulate is giving the petition back to the USCIS to review it, with a recommendation to deny. USCIS will then ask you for more evidence, or not, and either reaffirm or deny. This is def not the end. Please read what we have already told you.

thx for everybody to help me and correct what this person said to cancel the case he really scared me the first time but i feel like he want me to cancel it and i dont know

and i want you my friends know that my wife call them again and they check my case and they told her my visa it not DENIED so do you all think that real or they lie and they told her they only need more information about what i said in the interview but i dont know im waiting for your advice pleas help me i did not eat all the day i feel scared i want start my life with my wife soon

and about her dibloma i know her degree and she have only hight school diploma i ask them about that andthey ask me what kind and i said i dont know becaus we never talke about the kind and my wife she just told me he only want treak you becaus ther is no diffrent betwwen diploma hight school that only on colleg so i answer good and told them she have only hight school diploma

The consulate didn't officially deny you, they are sending it back to USA....but in reality, you WERE denied a visa at this time.

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Results DENIED

-POE--May 9, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Approved--July 2015

Timeline

You are not officially denied. The consulate is giving the petition back to the USCIS to review it, with a recommendation to deny. USCIS will then ask you for more evidence, or not, and either reaffirm or deny. This is def not the end. Please read what we have already told you.

The consulate didn't officially deny you, they are sending it back to USA....but in reality, you WERE denied a visa at this time.

i see in ur profile that ur interview is DENIED too . pleas tell me what happend and what u did after they DENIED your visa im waiting your answer

Edited by souufiane

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Giving false and misleading information doesn't help. Everybody knows you were TRYING to help but most of us know you gave false and misleading information instead. What do YOU think YOU "should" do about it?

Well how did YOU help? I recall very well how you started argument with me on the other thread while I in fact gave the most helpful information on the lawyer. What you should do is give advice and speak to the person asking question instead of arguing with other people like you usually do. To be honest I have not see too many helpful remarks from you. Just bashing other people.

Timeline

Well how did YOU help? I recall very well how you started argument with me on the other thread while I in fact gave the most helpful information on the lawyer. What you should do is give advice and speak to the person asking question instead of arguing with other people like you usually do. To be honest I have not see too many helpful remarks from you. Just bashing other people.

pleas i have so much problem i dont want you all have personel problem on my place if u can help pleas do but no fight on my space pleas cus i really broken and i dont know what i do

Timeline

Again.... What do YOU think YOU "should" do about it?

You see, the members here have two jobs. One is to properly lead and guide those needing assistance. Unfortunately we are too often needed to correct the false and misleading information give by others. What is your advice for those who give false and misleading information or advice like you did? Please be honest about your feelings as if it were your own future happiness endangered by this false information.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline

hi everybody i found in this site the same probleme i have but i see the answers is diffirent and they told her that they did not refusing the visa but they want more information to complet the case and i see the same form i have is like that and i wish you all see the forme pleas and tell me what you all think im waiting pleas

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/299577-ineligible-for-visa/page__st__15

221g.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.