Used to be broken

I have this friend .............

88 posts in this topic

We can all do this back and forth, but you crossed an absolute line with that one. If you disagree, it says more about you than it says about me.

Let me explain this now just so you and the rest of the lynch mob don't go blowing this out of proportion.

My wife and I are anything but politically correct. There are times when we talk to each other like sailors on leave. If my wife says to me..; "STFU or I'm going to cut your fkng balls off"... she doesn't mean it in the literal sense of the words (or at least I hope). It's our way of expressing ourselves. It's our way of communicating and it works for us. It's been like that from the beginning and we aren't going to change now.

You can twist this post or any other post of mine any way you want to but it's not going to change the fact of how my wife and I communicate to one another. We don't pull any punches...it's who we are. If my wife read that post of yours she would laugh her ####### off.

btw isn't there some thread on this board where chicks like you praise their foreign husbands ? You should be sticking to that thread so it doesn't die out with the rest of your kind.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

You are just a completely repugnant person. I don't care what your justifications are, what you've said is horrendous, and you are crass, and quite frankly, socially retarded to say this in a crowd.

Coming from you, that's almost a compliment.

You still don't get it do you ?

The first time I met my wife in person, I had just traveled from work Prudoe Bay/Arctic Ocean to Minsk, Belarus. I'm talking about over 30+ hours of travel with about zero sleep seeing how I just finished pulling a 16 hour shift. Her first words to me when we got into the apartment were ...Pull any sh*t with me and I'm going to do my best to stick you with this knife". Then she showed me the knife in her hand that looked like it could have came from Davy Crockett. Right after that she told me ; "You smell like a peeg, now go take a shower and then come back to the bedroom and show me what you got".

It wasn't 24 hours later and we were both at the strip club having a blast.

This is a woman who has a PhD in veterinary. medicine, managed a vet clinic back home, and speaks at least four languages that I know of not to mention she's set three records for the UAA program here in Alaska when she made DA1 (dental) in record fashion. On the other hand she takes sensitivity and compassion as a sign of weakness. It's something you will never understand nor do I expect you unless you have spent some time back in a RUB country.

I didn't marry my wife for the fact she was politically correct and talked like a nun. I married her for the fact she's got an excellent #######, is a total freak in the sack, and she has more smarts than just about anyone Iv'e ever met. There's nothing politically correct about our relationship and thank god for that.

Everyone is a different flavor, and not all of us like the taste of vanilla.

As it says in my sig on here... "Once you go RUB, you never go back."

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

My wife and I are anything but politically correct. There are times when we talk to each other like sailors on leave. If my wife says to me..; "STFU or I'm going to cut your fkng balls off"... she doesn't mean it in the literal sense of the words (or at least I hope). It's our way of expressing ourselves. It's our way of communicating and it works for us. It's been like that from the beginning and we aren't going to change now.

Wow, another drive by shooting. Anybody who reads the RUB knows that we are not of the politically correct persuasion. I think that's why so many of us found our wives a breath of fresh air. They tell it like it is and now how some people think it should be because that is some how nicer. Call a spade a spade and learn to live with it. :angry:

Wow, another drive by shooting. Anybody who reads the RUB knows that we are not of the politically correct persuasion. I think that's why so many of us found our wives a breath of fresh air. They tell it like it is and now how some people think it should be because that is some how nicer. Call a spade a spade and learn to live with it. :angry:

Some American men lose their testicles so to say and take politically correct sensitivity training from their American wives all the while they are getting the kids ready for soccer practice. Then there are those of us (RUB'ers) who are married to the Ferrari's. They tend to run hot, are high maintenance, yet driving a Ferrari is like no other experience. :)

Like Iv'e said before...why settle for a mini van when you can drive a sports car....

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I have never understood the logic of people who insist on telling someone how much the despise what they havesaid. If it that is that offensive to them and makes them want to 'vomit' seems like it would be easiest just to stay away. But I guess Trolls cannot help themselves.

My ex was like that .. the less something had to do with her the more she had to try to control it, fix it or exorcise it.

I still do not understand that.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I went to google search and typed in; foreign men seek american woman and this article came up at the top of said search.

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/what-foreign-men-think-of-american-women/

What Foreign Men Think Of American Women

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020905&slug=erik05 <---- it derived from this article where they interviewed British expats married or formerly married to American women. LOL...this piece is gold imo. :devil:

Stay away, American Woman, say British men

I've read a couple of discussions, where people were saying that Russian women were complete b***es. I think I could find a link if I try if you're interested :lol: It's all relative.

The only thing is that I'm pretty sure that it's not about me (even though I'm quite a complicated person), so I just read it - take some stuff into consideration, get surprised about other stuff and just laugh at everything else.

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

so I just read it - take some stuff into consideration, get surprised about other stuff and just laugh at everything else.

A perfectly sane attitude IMNSHO.

Too many people spend too much time puffing themselves up to be offended.

Just not worth it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Man, I love running into those guys at clubs because they are so dumb. I always say that you know you've been in Russia a long time when you see a foreigner and no longer see someone who relates to your situation of being a foreigner in Russia but someone who is drunk and has lots of cash and will probably buy you and your friends lots of drinks.

:lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

How about the other way, with American women going on tours to meet foreign men? :whistle: I think if there was a big demand for such things that someone would have set it up by now. :lol:

Obviously the free market sustem has failings...or does it? :lol:

You have to admit, it is one of the very few things you cant find on the internet.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I've read about "sex tours" for middle-aged women before.

You have read of sex tours advertised for foreign men to come to the US to have sex with middle aged American women? :blink: Is that what you are saying? Please be specific.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

why?

Charles, I asked her for clarification. If she is talkking about RUB middle aged women I can believe it and if I wasn;t taken on nightly sex tours by my middle aged Ukrainian wife I may just sign up for those. The photos Kip posts are nice but the thought that hits me every time is "Take me home to meet your mom"

If she was talking about seeing ads for sex tours for middle aged American women...I think she was eating pizza with psycodelic mushrooms.

Gary And Alla

I've read a couple of discussions, where people were saying that Russian women were complete b***es high maintenance. I think I could find a link if I try if you're interested :lol: It's all relative.

The only thing is that I'm pretty sure that it's not about me (even though I'm quite a complicated person), so I just read it - take some stuff into consideration, get surprised about other stuff and just laugh at everything else.

Fix0red. :)

btw ONA you come across as a nice easy going woman on here...far from a high maintenance / hot tempered RUB chick.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.