Used to be broken

I have this friend .............

88 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Speaking of Sparrow School, I was welding some bar joist on a tilt up a few weeks back when I ripped the palm of my hand wide open after a guy tossed me up a sleever bar that had just been sharpened on a grinder. So I duct tape my hand up until I can do a better job of it when I get home. When I get home the wife see's the hand when I'm pulling off the duct tape and says in that typical RUB fashion of hers..; "I bet you cried like a leetle girl". And I'm thinking to myself; "####### did I ever do to deserve her? She must be a payback for every rotten thing Iv'e ever done in my life." So anyways she reaches into her purse and tosses me one of those chick panty liners and says; put this on it, you need it more than I do" It worked so I didn't complain. But she brings out the hydrogen peroxide douches my hand with it and when I flinched, she says to me.; "Don't be a leetle beesh, no Belarusian man would make face like that". So like an idiot (I forgot she still had the bottle in her hand), I say to her..;"Any real Belarusian man with half a brain would have ran from your ####### years ago and put as much ground between him and you as possible, and if your mom has half the mouth you do it's no wonder your ol man beat her ####### on a daily basis". Right after that is when she dumped half the bottle on my hand.

I'm telling ya, this marriage is like one big chess match where the opponents are always probing for a weakness. It makes my head hurt sometimes just thinking about it. If I could only catch a low lying cloud and ride it to wherever the wind takes it.....

:unsure:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Not quite. Try Colombia. The women there are smoking.

You have to go to places where fast food hasn't taken over the culture, like it has in the US.

I admit I have not been to South America, but I will note that nearly 50% of fashion models come from the former Soviet Union and particularly from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. I will also state that in every city I have been in the women are smoking HOT and they are everywhere. It is not a fluke or a misconception. It is immediately apparent on arrival, after being there a few minutes your head is spinning and it is like "#######! How long was I asleep on the plane and is this still planet earth?"

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm happy for all you guys who married your way to Nirvana. The beauty of the Russian women is there without question...but so is a lot of weirdness and annoyance and...well...they're still women. Still there's that once a month deal. Still love to spend your hard earned dough. Still can't drive worth a sh!t. And, yes, having sex with a hottie gets old too after the 200th time. Only thing left to try is a trapeze.

And, there is the "let down." That time you notice they stop with all the make-up and hot dresses like the old days when they'd dress up even for vacuuming. Three times a day dwindles to 3 times a week.

Women are women in certain base ways. The universality issues. I suppose they think the same about men.

Anyway...it is what it is. But I do get a little tired hearing how a guy's marriage is like an endless pleasure palace. Sometimes, for me, it's more like a trip to the circus.

But it's all relative...my wife on her worst day is still better than most days with A----- (censored) women.

I'm happy for all you guys who married your way to Nirvana. The beauty of the Russian women is there without question...but so is a lot of weirdness and annoyance and...well...they're still women. Still there's that once a month deal. Still love to spend your hard earned dough. Still can't drive worth a sh!t. And, yes, having sex with a hottie gets old too after the 200th time. Only thing left to try is a trapeze.

And, there is the "let down." That time you notice they stop with all the make-up and hot dresses like the old days when they'd dress up even for vacuuming. Three times a day dwindles to 3 times a week.

Women are women in certain base ways. The universality issues. I suppose they think the same about men.

Anyway...it is what it is. But I do get a little tired hearing how a guy's marriage is like an endless pleasure palace. Sometimes, for me, it's more like a trip to the circus.

But it's all relative...my wife on her worst day is still better than most days with A----- (censored) women.

I have to agree with that entire post of yours (other than the you left out the fact where most RUB chicks can gut a man like a fish with a plastic spork and never break character).

It's all about "attrition".

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I have to agree with that entire post of yours (other than the you left out the fact where most RUB chicks can gut a man like a fish with a plastic spork and never break character).

:o:crying::rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
my wife on her worst day is still better than most days with A----- (censored) women.
Si, man. Now, just wait for the indignant invaderettes to express their (censored) opinions, uff man. Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
If I could go back in time and change anything, I would have never sent her that link to the vibrator.
Need to look further back, si man: the most dangerous food is Wedding Cake.

Actually, it sounds like a VERY good sign that she wants to do "it" with YOU, see man?

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
the national average for sex between married couples is something like 3 times a week or even less
Is THAT what it is, huh man? The statisticians never met my ex-wife, no man.

Timeline
better than most days with A----- (censored) women.
ALERT -- look at what they've started and are getting away with in the OT forum:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/313831-thank-god-for-my-foreign-husband/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

ALERT -- look at what they've started and are getting away with in the OT forum:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/313831-thank-god-for-my-foreign-husband/

It's OK, those chicks need lovin' too! :rofl:

Timeline

A bad day fishing is better than a good day working. :lol:

Weirdness, yes, but in a charming way. Annoyance...oh yeah, sometimes. The once a month deal has little to no affect in this house, but I understand that is an individual thing. Drive like sh!t? Yeah, no doubt. Probably worse than you even imagine. So far it hasn't gotten old for me...when does this happen? :unsure:

I think ALL American women should marry foreign husbands.

It's OK, those chicks need lovin' too! :rofl:

:lol:

It's all relative. :lol:

Gary And Alla

I'm telling ya, this marriage is like one big chess match where the opponents are always probing for a weakness.

Someone gets it.

Not quite. Try Colombia. The women there are smoking.

They are. But they're brown. Most of the dudes that go wife shopping have a particular model in mind. Brown model, mocha model, black model, white model, Asian model (which also comes in brown), or homemade.

Looking in Colombia is nice, but it's not for everyone.

You have to go to places where fast food hasn't taken over the culture, like it has in the US.

Coupled with a lack of private transportation you're guaranteed a fit woman.

well...they're still women.

having sex with a hottie gets old too after the 200th time.

Halle Berry's been divorced, what, three times?

Not that it's all the same, but after you've "caught" the prey, it's time to go hunting again. We're hunters. A trophy is nice, but once it's on the wall it's on the wall.

Stalingrad.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

That was good. It was the best laugh all day. I didn't see any guys popping in there to complain about male bashing of American men like we seem to be subject to in the RUB. I still stand by the premise that American men make the best husbands in the world. Maybe someone will take a poll. :rofl: :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one personal attack removed. next time there will be admin action.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

That was good. It was the best laugh all day. I didn't see any guys popping in there to complain about male bashing of American men like we seem to be subject to in the RUB. I still stand by the premise that American men make the best husbands in the world. Maybe someone will take a poll. :rofl: :rofl:

Differences...

1. we do not have to "start" threads to praise our RUB wives. It is just spontaneous because they ARE that good.

2. We do not feel threatened by American women marrying foreign men and do not feel we lost anything. We kind of wish many more would do it.

3. I see no reason I would post in the thread or protest them marrying foreign men.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.