rl2009

To Gary and Luz

6 posts in this topic

Hello Gary and Luz,

I hope you do not mind me adding a personal touch here to thank you. But I want to just let you know you are so greatly appreciated here by me and I believe many others.

I am so happy you have gotten your approval. :dance: And wish you both the very best in your future life together. I would also like to take this opportunity and to say I have watched you since I have joined the site here at VJ. And I have great admiration for you both. You seem to be a wonderful couple and have helped many people here on VJ. You both show to have great love for one another and that is so wonderful to see. I know this process has been much stress on you both. And still you found the time to help others and give words of encouragement. I am so glad this part of the phase is over for you and you have moved on to the next phase. I hope it goes fast for you now and soon you will marry.

I know I am speaking for many here when I say thank you for all you have done and shared with us all here at VJ. And Congratulations again.

Again I hope you do not mind the personal touch here, but I may never get a chance to say how you have help me except through here. So thank you Again.

Removing Conditions

May 29 2009 - Vermont received I-751

June 01 2009 - NOA

July 13 2009 - Biometric

Oct 22 2009 - E-mail - card ordered

Oct 23 2009 - Received letter - approval date 10/19.

Thank you for your kind words. We are all in this together and if I can help others in any way it makes my day. I posted a reply to your question in the timeline thread. Give it a try!

I consider VJ part of my family now and I will help in any way I can.

Cheers!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Well said ld&rd and I agree 100%

Most of us would never survive this process intact without the support of the people here. (I cannot imagine how I would have handled this without all of the great information and support here - what a scary thought)!

Gary, since you put me in touch with a sympathetic and helpful senate staffer, I too feel indebted to you! It has been great to have you tracking the IMBRA fiasco from day one and providing us all with updated information.

ld&rd - wishing you speedy approval THIS WEEK.

Gary and Luz - congrats and thanks for all your support!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes thank you guys!

05/18/05: Met on Yahoo chat.

09/10/05: We agree to meet.

02/10/06: First trip to Manila

03/26/06: Filied I-129F package

04/04/06: NOA 1 at California service center

06/30/06: IMBRA RFE mailed to CSC

07/05/06: Email stating CSC received RFE

07/31/06: NOA 2! Wahoooo!

08/03/06: NVC reciept

08/07/06: NVC forwards petition to the Embassy!!

08/15/06: Embassy received case:MNL2006716###

09/19/06: We have an interview date!! Wahoo!

11/20/06: Interview

11/29/06: VISA delivered

12/05/06: Entry into the U.S. at LAX

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I would also like to thank Gary (and Luzy) for all of their hard work and support for the rest of us. Gary's webpage and spreadsheet has been absolutley amazing, and it really helped me to show my girl how the process works. She understands that there is a "line" we must wait in, but she didn't understand how long that line was until I sent her the link to Gary's page! Honestly....I had a bittersweet moment when I read about Gary and Luzy's approval...I was SOOO happy for them, but at the same time I quickly became worried that his moving on would mean his leaving the forum. But in any case, I and all the rest of the VJ family are thankful for all you have done for all of us. You have helped all of us cope with what at times has seemed like an impossible process. THANKS GARY!!!!!

~Dan

2-14-2006- Engaged on a snowy night in Kiev

2-19-2006- Filed I129F

2-23-2006- NOA1 generated-REJECTED- (they said no fee attached, but I sent THE SAME CHECK back)

3-13-2006- NOA1 generated, reciept date of application

6-2-2006- (Sasha's bday) Transferred to CSC

6-14-2006- Recieved at CSC

6-23-2006- RFE generated IMBRA

6-30-2006-RFE recieved and returned by me.

7-8-2006-RFE recieved by CSC

7-11-2006-"touched" I just figured this out!!! ;)

8-3-2006 - Touched!

8-4-2006 - Touched again!

8-6-2006 - Touched again again!

8-25-2006 - Touched! Its been almost three weeks since the last one...forgot how that felt!

9-7-2006- Touched...but only because I called. :( So dissapointed right now....

9-8-2006- Touched...a real one...not because I called. Hope it actually means something like it did for Gary!

9-11-2006-APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9-12-2006-Touched again today...to NVC?

9-16-2006-NOA2 recieved in mail

10-4-2006-Petition sent to NVC

10-21-2006-Touched??? #######?!?

10-25-2006-Touched again??

10-27-2006-NVC case received!

10-30-2006-NVC sent case to Consulate in Kiev!!! Come come on hurry up!!!

11-30-2006-Interview...PASSED!

12-8-2006-arriving together at Portland International Airport!!!

1-25-2007-MARRIED!

3-6-2007-Filed EAD, AP, and I485

3-13-2007-NOA1's for all of the above. ONE year exactly from NOA1 of 129f. ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.