katydoll

Phone Record Problem..Please Help!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi all...well we have our interview in August...I recently went to see him about a month ago. When I was there I left him a new Ipod Touch with the Facetime app so we could talk for "free" and see each other since everything is blocked/banned where he is at. WEeeelllll, Since we have been using Facetime, I usually just call him by my phone and then he calls me back via the Ipod....so my question is this....There is NO WAY to get the records for the calls, but everyday I track the date, time and duration of the calls into a word document. Will this be a good form of evidence to show at the interview?! I am not sure what to do...ever since we had the ipods we have stopped emailing and talking as much on the phone BECAUSE we can see each other everyday. Any advice would be great! Thanks :blush:

11/17/10-Mailed I-129F via FedEx!!!

11/18/10-Received this morning and signed! (on our way)

11/25/10-Received Email this morning that they have received Application and sent to VSC!

11/26/10-"Touched"

11/28/10-"Touched"

11/29/10-"Touched"

12/01/10-"Touched"

12/01/10-Received NOA1 Hardcopy

12/02/10-"Touched"

04/19/11-NOA2 APPROVED

04/25/11-NVC Received

04/28/09-Left NVC

05/01/11-Consulate Received

08/15/11-Interview!!

Interview Result- AP :o(

10/10/2011-AP FINISHED..Visa READY Thank you Jesus!!

10/24/11-Visa in HAND!!!

event.png

Timeline

Anyone!?!?! :blush:

11/25/10-Received Email this morning that they have received Application and sent to VSC!

11/26/10-"Touched"

11/28/10-"Touched"

11/29/10-"Touched"

12/01/10-"Touched"

12/02/10-"Touched"

04/19/11-NOA2 APPROVED

04/25/11-NVC Received

04/28/09-Left NVC

08/15/11-Interview!!

10/24/11-Visa in HAND!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Royajoon, I'm talking to my family and friends there through yahoo messenger, skype & phone every single day with no problem. Tell him to try yahoo messenger again and then activate your archive and print your archive daily for the embassy. However, I had a BIG pile of our messenger prints and they didn't even look at them or ask for them at all during the interview... it was just a heavy load I carried with me.

I'm counting the seconds...

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-04

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-07

NVC Received : 2009-08-10

NVC Left : 2009-08-14

Consulate Received : 2009-08-17

Packet 3 & 4 Received : 2009-09-20

Interview Date : 2009-12-21

Rescheduled the date to: 2010-01-24

Interview Result :put on an AP

Visa Approved: 2010-02-11

Visa Received :2010-03-16

US Entry : 2010-03-18

Marriage : 2010-05-25

CHECK MY TIME LINE FOR REST OF INFO.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi all...well we have our interview in August...I recently went to see him about a month ago. When I was there I left him a new Ipod Touch with the Facetime app so we could talk for "free" and see each other since everything is blocked/banned where he is at. WEeeelllll, Since we have been using Facetime, I usually just call him by my phone and then he calls me back via the Ipod....so my question is this....There is NO WAY to get the records for the calls, but everyday I track the date, time and duration of the calls into a word document. Will this be a good form of evidence to show at the interview?! I am not sure what to do...ever since we had the ipods we have stopped emailing and talking as much on the phone BECAUSE we can see each other everyday. Any advice would be great! Thanks :blush:

Yeah agree I was never asked for chat records either I really don't know that they are that important. You need pics and knowledge of your fiance more than anything.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Timeline

i use this app for record calls in facetime: http://www.imcapture.com/IMCapture_for_FaceTime/ very simple and comfortable program

hope this help!

That's a great idea but I use Facetime on the ipod ,not a Mac computer! If I had a mac that would be a perfect idea!!! thanks

11/26/10-"Touched"

11/28/10-"Touched"

11/29/10-"Touched"

12/01/10-"Touched"

12/02/10-"Touched"

04/19/11-NOA2 APPROVED

04/25/11-NVC Received

04/28/09-Left NVC

08/15/11-Interview!!

10/24/11-Visa in HAND!!!

event.png

dear,on the interview day..the pictures of you together and with him,you and your family are more important..and also,the consul will focus on asking you about him..on how you really know him.

during my interview(may 24,2011) i had everything needed the consul will ask for...but he's only ask 2 evidences of the relationship..pictures..and questions about him.no more on less.i was being asked 10 questions and my daughter luckily was being asked 3 questions hehehehe.

just pray and ask guidance to the lord..and hummmm i hope the consul who will gonna handle your case will be nice and cool...not mr. perfectionist lol.they're hard to deal with.

good luck dear!! god bless us ./.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.