dollface41601

Saturday is Here....

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

kelly, i'm sorry you're feeling so rotten, but really glad you called in - you don't need to be around people or food in that condition. rest up and get well soon.

meriem, congrats on the grandbaby - just precious- and also MABRUK on your wedding tuesday, inch'allah.

have fun w/ the new sofa & loveseat, jacque!

i danced last nite, had to work early this morning, then went to dance class, bank, & grocery. i won't get to see Said today b/c he's going to marrakech to see his neice and to see simo & carrie. i'm about to clean the kitchen and cook some veggies for lunch and some lentils for dinner! trying to gear up and see if i can brave fasting for ramadan.... i'm really a little scared abt it all, but i also would really love to do this w/ Said, inch'allah.

have a wonderful weekend everyone.

my new resolve - i'm not treading into the nasty threads anymore... maybe it will calm down and go away eventually and the comraderie and support we had once can return. (F)

Edited by noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

my new resolve - i'm not treading into the nasty threads anymore...

How can you tell anymore? One is titled with well-wishes for another member :wacko:

yes, but if i happen to stumble in to one and see the crud taking over, i'm outta there.... i will not get sucked in to these stupid games anymore... i am a better person than that and hope that i don't fall prey to that fodder again. :star::innocent:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

just got back from taking hassan to the airport. he is going to syria for 2 weeks. didnt go with him because i was a bad girl and used up all my vacation time for the year..well except for 3 days.

this is the first time he has traveled with an advance parole. hope all goes smoothly. am a little bit afraid of what might happen.

he stopped at the immigration office in new york just to make sure he doesnt have to register himself again and they said no. i didnt believe them so i made him go back and make sure again. they said he only had to do that when he had a visa. they dont do it with advance parole. hope that guy is telling the truth.

gas prices in ohio are around $2.39 at a few places also. hope they keep dropping.

donna

Filed: Timeline
Ohhhhhhhhh I am so sorry you are not well! How will you be able to work? Maybe some threra-flu or somtin can help?? HUGGIES!!!

I too am at work, sigh, another Saturday, how did I do that I have no idea and I am working the next Saturday toooooooo! :blush: Hope it is a slow uneventfull day. Yesterday we had a code in dialysis and and a surprise JACHO visit which naturally sent everyone into tizzies!! Not to mention it was also the boss's BD and we had a surprise lunch for her. :D

Hope everyone has a nice day and enjoy what little bit of summer we have left. :crying: Farmers’ Almanac is predicting a cold and snowy winter. :unsure: Gas prices here have dropped quite a bit. It now is $2.39 a gallon. Hope it keeps getting cheaper or we will be living in the long johns all winter like in the old days! :P

chi

its 2.38 here too... :dance::dance:

I am in dallas texas

Kelly, I am sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you are better soon.

I just wanted to show you a photo of Riley. My daughter is coming home today. The baby will be staying a few more days. He is in the step down NICU now. All is well. He is eating and breathing without problems.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I am taking Hachemi to Pensacola beach today. We will go home tomorrow. I dont know if I have mentioned this. We are getting married Tuesday at 11pm. Inshaallah.

Meriem (F)

congrats on the wedding and congrats on the baby..

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Wow! Kelly started a thread, gotta participate in that! lol

I have the day off! :dance: I am just enjoying being at home today. The new couch and loveseat is being delivered today! After we paid for the furniture yesterday, we get in the car and Mohammed turns to me and says....'why they call it a loveseat?' :lol: Can't wait to show him when he gets home tonight :blush:

Have a great Saturday everybody.

Jackie

:lol::lol::lol:

kelly, i'm sorry you're feeling so rotten, but really glad you called in - you don't need to be around people or food in that condition. rest up and get well soon.

meriem, congrats on the grandbaby - just precious- and also MABRUK on your wedding tuesday, inch'allah.

have fun w/ the new sofa & loveseat, jacque!

i danced last nite, had to work early this morning, then went to dance class, bank, & grocery. i won't get to see Said today b/c he's going to marrakech to see his neice and to see simo & carrie. i'm about to clean the kitchen and cook some veggies for lunch and some lentils for dinner! trying to gear up and see if i can brave fasting for ramadan.... i'm really a little scared abt it all, but i also would really love to do this w/ Said, inch'allah.

have a wonderful weekend everyone.

my new resolve - i'm not treading into the nasty threads anymore... maybe it will calm down and go away eventually and the comraderie and support we had once can return. (F)

:thumbs:

nicely put....

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Meriem,

Hes adorable.

Jackie shes a cutie

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys,

I hope everyone is well and feeling better for those who are sick (Kelly).

Hicham and I did all of our grocery shopping for 2 weeks so we're pretty tired. He's working now and I'm gonna go downtown with a friend.

Have a good day!

Sarah

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

I had to work today :( upside is it's the weekend so 2 dollars extra but darn it the gov't will probably take a chunk. :protest: that's my protest today the gov't taking my money i work hard for. I'm going to dinner with my handsome husband. Everyone have a wonderful evening and weekend!!!

Edited by angelk96

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My protest...FL is sticking it to us. The lowest gas prices around...$2.75!!!!

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

chicago is the highest gas in the country right now, dont feel bad girl

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.