2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi tom yup i accepted her already thanks, she is cute and you two are good looking couple. about the promo they do midnight sale most of the time so its better if you look at it during the day your time... because they do it when most people here are sleeping. very clever hahahaha :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ok Esther Thanks for all your help again! I will look at the promos this morning!:thumbs:

i kinda stopped relying on these timelines....the last 2 weeks so many mayfilers got approved but my timeline just stopped moving ever since.

Hang in there Lea and ALL my Fellow May Filers its coming when you least expect it!! Watch!!:thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Thanks All for the warm welcome :).I know that everything will happen in God's time.For the mean time,got to keep busy coz it sure makes time go faster :).Keep the faith everyone!!! IT WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN :) :) :)

NATURALIZATION

GC-Date: 08-03-2012

Sent: 05-07-2015
Cashd: 05-13-2015
NOA: 05-12-2015

Fprints: 06-01-2015
In Line: 07-06-2015
Int Ltr: 08-17-2015
Intview: 09-16-2015
Oath: 09-16-2015
Field Office: Newark, NJ

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hahaha! Another super positive person added to the group! ^ What should we call you,YJPlove, by the way? My name is Nicolette and my fiance's name is Kiattikun, but he goes by Ice.

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Filed: Timeline

Well hello there!! Welcome to the best filers group on VJ. We're super positive and supportive bunch. Ask us anything and vent if ya wanna. Glad to have you!

Sabrina

Hi All!!! We're also one of the May filers :thumbs:

So anxious and excited...Great to have found out about this forum.Alleviates my anxiety a bit :unsure:

Timeline

Well hello there!! W

elcome to the best filers group on VJ. We're super positive and supportive bunch. Ask us anything and vent if ya wanna. Glad to have you!

Sabrina

You got that RIGHT Sabrina!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You guys are great....Welcome everyone new! Yes, we are a group of very wonderful and supportive individuals! So, I have been keeping myself busy getting information together for the packet I am going to send my boo boo WHEN not IF, we got appoved! Hahaha....gotta be positive! Anyways I'm missing him soooo much and wanted to plan a trip to see him, but we decided to just work and save as much money as we can.....hopefully we will be together sometime this year...oh can anyone tell me exactly what is needed from the co-sponser? Thanks and you all have a blessed week! Xoxo

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper"

Timeline

You guys are great....Welcome everyone new! Yes, we are a group of very wonderful and supportive individuals! So, I have been keeping myself busy getting information together for the packet I am going to send my boo boo WHEN not IF, we got appoved! Hahaha....gotta be positive! Anyways I'm missing him soooo much and wanted to plan a trip to see him, but we decided to just work and save as much money as we can.....hopefully we will be together sometime this year...oh can anyone tell me exactly what is needed from the co-sponser? Thanks and you all have a blessed week! Xoxo

Hello Harmony how is it going? Glad you all excited and rightly so. You are so positive! If I were you I would check the Embassy in Nigeria for Consulate requirements. I know the Embassy in Manila frowns on C0-Sponsors but I saw a Post recently at the beneficarys Interview that the CO didnt want to accept a co-sponsor but accepted it because she said they do and he checked and accepted it. I would Imagine your co-sponsor needs a I-134 affavdavit also. hope that helps....Good Luck!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Thanks All for the warm welcome :).I know that everything will happen in God's time.For the mean time,got to keep busy coz it sure makes time go faster :).Keep the faith everyone!!! IT WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN :) :) :)

Haha!!!Hi there Nicolette :).INDEED! I'm an optimistic person.We have to attract positive energy to gain positive results you know :D.My name's Dianne and my fiance is Fred.He is the one that's back there in NJ :(.BUT soon I know we will be together again! :):):).And I know it will be the same for you guys too!!! Because two people that are inlove are meant to be together and could never be separated by anything :)

NATURALIZATION

GC-Date: 08-03-2012

Sent: 05-07-2015
Cashd: 05-13-2015
NOA: 05-12-2015

Fprints: 06-01-2015
In Line: 07-06-2015
Int Ltr: 08-17-2015
Intview: 09-16-2015
Oath: 09-16-2015
Field Office: Newark, NJ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone! Let's see how many May Filers get approved this week! Go VSC! Go CSC! :)

Naturalization Journey

02-08-2016: N-400 sent

03-08-2016: Biometrics appointment

03-11-2016: Notification "in-line for interview"

04-04-2016: Received interview letter (for May 11)

05-11-2016: Interview (passed!)

06-27-2016: Oath ceremony-->I'm a US citizen!

ROC Journey

06-16-2014: I-751 application package sent to VSC

06-20-2014: Date of NOA1

07-18-2014: Biometrics appointment

11-18-2014: Case transferred to CSC

02-24-2015: ROC approved!!

AOS Journey
02-06-2012: I-485 (plus I-765 and I-131) sent
02-14-2012: Requested an expedite of my EAD due to job offer
02-29-2012: Contacted congressman to help with EAD expedite request
03-02-2012: EAD + AP approved! (Day 25)
09-27-2012: Green card received! (no interview!)

K-1 Visa Journey
05-18-2011: NOA1
11-21-2011: NOA2 *only* 187 days from NOA1!
01-05-2012: Interview at consulate in Vancouver, Canada - visa approved!!!!
01-18-2012: Wedding!!! Yay! We are married!!!

My timeline jumped a bunch overnight. Looks like early September possibly for me. That's only 5 weeks away or so. YAY! Maybe even sooner who knows! I hope to have news before my trip to see Tolga. :)

Happy Monday everyone! Let's see how many May Filers get approved this week! Go VSC! Go CSC! :)

MAY FILERS!!! Post something happy and awesome about this week or your loved one. I'm in a stupid happy mood. But I like to spread the love. I'll go first..... I am a very lucky girl. I like to recognize my blessings when I have them. I am not rich in my pocket, but I am rich in happiness and love. God is good! :)

Your turn friends.... :)

Timeline

MAY FILERS!!! Post something happy and awesome about this week or your loved one. I'm in a stupid happy mood. But I like to spread the love. I'll go first..... I am a very lucky girl. I like to recognize my blessings when I have them. I am not rich in my pocket, but I am rich in happiness and love. God is good! :)

I will go next Sabrina.This week i have a good feeling that MORE of my fellow May Filers will get their NOA2! :dance: just have that........FEELING!! :yes: I am also thankful and Blessed with the Girl I want to marry and that she wants to marry me. I look at other posts on VJ with people having SO many Issues with their Significant other that i feel HAPPY and BLESSED we all Have a Great Significant Other!!!.......Grace is a great lady!! Pass the LOVE!!!!:dance::thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Ill post next. I'm also lucky to have found a love of my life. I'm thankful and blessed. this journey of waiting can sometimes take a toll on relationships. it takes lot of love and patience fromm both sides and that's wat makes relationship more stronger. at least in my case it did :). I'm hoping to get approved soon and finally be able to spend the rest of my life with my love. Good luck to all the couples waiting approvals...

Timeline

Ill post next. I'm also lucky to have found a love of my life. I'm thankful and blessed. this journey of waiting can sometimes take a toll on relationships. it takes lot of love and patience fromm both sides and that's wat makes relationship more stronger. at least in my case it did :). I'm hoping to get approved soon and finally be able to spend the rest of my life with my love. Good luck to all the couples waiting approvals...

WOW.....:) That was real NICE..."Me and Him"!!!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

OK, my turn! :) I am truly thankful and grateful for him, and feel blessed he is in my life. He is my best friend, my partner in crime, the love of my life. And I am so happy and excited to spend the rest of my life with him, be a family with him, and raise a family with him. He is home. Wherever we are in the world, as long as I'm with him then I am home.

Naturalization Journey

02-08-2016: N-400 sent

03-08-2016: Biometrics appointment

03-11-2016: Notification "in-line for interview"

04-04-2016: Received interview letter (for May 11)

05-11-2016: Interview (passed!)

06-27-2016: Oath ceremony-->I'm a US citizen!

ROC Journey

06-16-2014: I-751 application package sent to VSC

06-20-2014: Date of NOA1

07-18-2014: Biometrics appointment

11-18-2014: Case transferred to CSC

02-24-2015: ROC approved!!

AOS Journey
02-06-2012: I-485 (plus I-765 and I-131) sent
02-14-2012: Requested an expedite of my EAD due to job offer
02-29-2012: Contacted congressman to help with EAD expedite request
03-02-2012: EAD + AP approved! (Day 25)
09-27-2012: Green card received! (no interview!)

K-1 Visa Journey
05-18-2011: NOA1
11-21-2011: NOA2 *only* 187 days from NOA1!
01-05-2012: Interview at consulate in Vancouver, Canada - visa approved!!!!
01-18-2012: Wedding!!! Yay! We are married!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.