2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i even saw later ones now!!!oh my god, may is about to get their NOA2!!please everyone post as soon as u got it!! It will give me new hope if i see someone close to my date getting approved!! Once again good luck to everyone!!!

You right Lea.since I went to bed and got up i saw people had adjusted their timeline to show thier NOA2. I do see April 26th now. it wont hopefully be long for our group! Good Luck, and YES post when you receive your NOA2!!:thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

You right Lea.since I went to bed and got up i saw people had adjusted their timeline to show thier NOA2. I do see April 26th now. it wont hopefully be long for our group! Good Luck, and YES post when you receive your NOA2!!:thumbs:

thanks, tom but u know what i dont understand is...we moved up BIG TIME on igors list but my timeline is going backwards...i don´t really get how that works?i think u will have ur NOA2 by the end of next week at the latest :-)

event.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Grrrrr! This is so frustrating. I've been calling the NVC to see if they have our file yet. Nothing. Called USCIS to see if they sent it. It's still sitting at the CSC. The tier 2 rep I spoke with said that NVC has to request the file be sent to them. Called back to NVC. The operator said she never heard of that. She tried getting a supervisor but none were available (figures). :bonk::unsure::wacko::angry:

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Filed: Timeline

I noticed that too. Hmmmm

On another note...here's my blog :)http://visajourney.zapd.net/

thanks, tom but u know what i dont understand is...we moved up BIG TIME on igors list but my timeline is going backwards...i don´t really get how that works?i think u will have ur NOA2 by the end of next week at the latest :-)

Timeline

Thanks for the Confidence Lea. my NOA1 is May 4th, yours is May 19th.thats only 15 days behind me lea.it doesnt mean anything, you or anyone else in May could get yours before me.it just all depends on several Factors I guess? As far as the Timeline I dont understand it either.Mine went backwards also on both ends! Good Luck to you and ALL of US!:yes::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

I know, it's a bit of a mystery. Either way...we can all see the timelines are moving faster than normal for VSC & CSC. Reason enough to keep your chins up ;)

One little vent, I see people on other threads who've been approved and were before desperate and whining on a daily basis. Now they are arrogant and negative to others. That does not make me smile. We're all in the same boat. I know none of my May Filers here would do that. So help spread the love my May people. It's a great month...also my birthday month. haha :)

Thanks for the Confidence Lea. my NOA1 is May 4th, yours is May 19th.thats only 15 days behind me lea.it doesnt mean anything, you or anyone else in May could get yours before me.it just all depends on several Factors I guess? As far as the Timeline I dont understand it either.Mine went backwards also on both ends! Good Luck to you and ALL of US!:yes::thumbs:

Edited by tolsab

Timeline

Grrrrr! This is so frustrating. I've been calling the NVC to see if they have our file yet. Nothing. Called USCIS to see if they sent it. It's still sitting at the CSC. The tier 2 rep I spoke with said that NVC has to request the file be sent to them. Called back to NVC. The operator said she never heard of that. She tried getting a supervisor but none were available (figures). :bonk::unsure::wacko::angry:

Keep the faith Ray..I know its frustrating, get through one Process and now have to wait for another :blink: But it will happen.I cant belive your case still at CSC?:blush:Anyway keep calling and bugging them.It WILL happen! Good Luck!:thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

I know, it's a bit of a mystery. Either way...we can all see the timelines are moving faster than normal for VSC & CSC. Reason enough to keep your chins up ;)

One little vent, I see people on other threads who've been approved and were before desperate and whining on a daily basis. Now they are arrogant and negative to others. That does not make me smile. We're all in the same boat. I know none of my May Filers here would do that. So help spread the love my May people. It's a great month...also my birthday month. haha :)

You right Sabrina..I see the same thing! I usually dont get involved in that. its Amazing how that NOA2 changes SOME people!:bonk:And you right we all in the same Boat! Even after that we have aways to go.I havent seen any of that on this thread in the slightest of anyone! I would think we are a C0-hesive group of people!!!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

I haven't posted in this thread before, if you can look at my timeline, you'll see that I'm a January filer, but they lost my file, so we refiled in March, so I've been posting in the March filers thread. I didn't get my NOA1 until May though, so officially, I'm in line to get my NOA2 with you guys. The March guys still consider me one of their own, but don't worry, when I get my NOA2, I'll be sure to let you guys know. I'm in CSC, and am hoping for no more unusual issues for my case.

The reason I think for the long (over a month) wait for my NOA1, was because they phoned us to request that we send in some additional paperwork, and redo the paperwork we had already sent in January, because the dates were out. That original paperwork was stuff you normally send in packet 3 and bring to the embassy. We sent it anyway, and will probably have to send new ones again as it gets closer to the date. We just smile and say yessir and send them in!

By the way, several of the remaining March and April filers haven't been online in a while, so we may be even closer than we think! As to the VSC filers, on the stats page, you guys have been clearing close to twice as many NOA2s a week as CSC, except so far this week, we've doubled you. I think the spread is going to close a little more than it is, even with this week being more on the csc side.

Hopefully no one from USCIS decides to take a holiday in the next month! I'm hoping to see some in here getting NOA2 next week!

Jan 21 2011 sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox - they lost it
Mar 22 2011 - Sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox second time
May 2 2011 - NOA1 at CSC
July 15 2011 - NOA2!!!
July 21 2011 - Hardcopy of NOA2 received in mail
Aug 9 2011 - Case forwarded to Montreal
Sep 7 2011 - Packet 4 sent from embassy
Oct 27 2011 - Interview
Nov 12 2011 - Intended POE VISA delayed due to typo on son's name at the consulate
Nov 22 2011 - Picked up Visa
Nov 26 2011 - New intended POE date
Dec 10 2011 - Wedding

Jan 12 2012 - Sent AOS package
Feb 1 2012 - They send rejection notice, they lost a signature page
Feb 4 2012 - Resent package
Feb 14 2012 - NOA2
Feb 22 2012 - NOA3
March 21 2012 - Biometrics
March 30 2012 - NOA4
May 16 2012 - Interview date

April 2014 - application for I751 Removal of Conditions
May 7 2014 - NOA for notice of receipt and extension letter received
May 8 2014- Verification of inclusion of a dependent letter received
Not dated but in May - letter requesting interview received
July 10 2014 - ASC appointment notice for biometrics received

July 24 2014 Biometrics appointment

Jan 22 2015 - USCIS call

March 18 2015 - USCIS call

April 2 2015 - USCIS call

May 14 2015 - Infopass appt

July 21 2015 - infopass appt

Sept 18 2015 - infopass appt
Feb 25 2016 - USCIS call
Feb 25 2016 - Ombudsman request form sent

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I haven't posted in this thread before, if you can look at my timeline, you'll see that I'm a January filer, but they lost my file, so we refiled in March, so I've been posting in the March filers thread. I didn't get my NOA1 until May though, so officially, I'm in line to get my NOA2 with you guys. The March guys still consider me one of their own, but don't worry, when I get my NOA2, I'll be sure to let you guys know. I'm in CSC, and am hoping for no more unusual issues for my case.

The reason I think for the long (over a month) wait for my NOA1, was because they phoned us to request that we send in some additional paperwork, and redo the paperwork we had already sent in January, because the dates were out. That original paperwork was stuff you normally send in packet 3 and bring to the embassy. We sent it anyway, and will probably have to send new ones again as it gets closer to the date. We just smile and say yessir and send them in!

By the way, several of the remaining March and April filers haven't been online in a while, so we may be even closer than we think! As to the VSC filers, on the stats page, you guys have been clearing close to twice as many NOA2s a week as CSC, except so far this week, we've doubled you. I think the spread is going to close a little more than it is, even with this week being more on the csc side.

Hopefully no one from USCIS decides to take a holiday in the next month! I'm hoping to see some in here getting NOA2 next week!

Welcome! And wow....they LOST your file in January???? I would be so annoyed.... :o Hopefully you get approved soon! such a long wait

@Ray- Wow, I hope they get that sorted out soon!! Must be ruining the glory of getting NOA2....

@Sabrina- Love your blog.... :) Cute pictures on there too!! I used to have one, but I don't update anymore.

EDIT: Sabrina, I just read more of your blog, and I love it!!! Love your writing style! Keep it up!

Edited by Ni-ing & Ice

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Timeline

Sorry to hear that Stuart and Thea! Wow! How could they lose your file? Guess it happens! Welcome!!!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Keep the faith Ray..I know its frustrating, get through one Process and now have to wait for another :blink: But it will happen.I cant belive your case still at CSC?:blush:Anyway keep calling and bugging them.It WILL happen! Good Luck!:thumbs:

Yeah, I called USCIS again today and spoke to another tier 2 rep. He said I could initiate a trace on the file to make sure it was actually sent to the NVC. So, I did. That's going to take about 2 weeks.

@Ray- Wow, I hope they get that sorted out soon!! Must be ruining the glory of getting NOA2....

You ain't kidding, Nicolette. The guides say two weeks (a bit of a misrepresentation in this case), USCIS says anywhere from 30 to 90 days, and NVC says 15 business days. If it hasn't shown up by the end of this week, I'm going to wait until after Monday before getting my Senators involved. In the mean time, I'm going to have to scan my NOA2 hardcopy and email it to nvcresearch@state.gov (if anyone else has to do this, make sure you put your USCIS receipt # in the subject line).

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Sorry to hear that Stuart and Thea! Wow! How could they lose your file? Guess it happens! Welcome!!!:thumbs:

We sent it in January, and waited patiently for word that they had received it. That never came, we called, and kept being told to be patient, and to wait. After two months went by we gave up being patient and resent the package again. It was a week after the cheque for the March application went in, that they tried to cash the cheque for the January application, which had been canceled. I'm really hoping for no RFE on that one, lol, though we never did get an NOA1 on it.

The only reason we were so patient for the NOA1 for the second application, is because they had phoned us four days after we filed. (yeah, I know, they never lose files and they never phone people, we must be special!) Hopefully whoever's desk we're sitting on doesn't have any more plans to torture us, and we'll hear something back soon. I'm really thinking that May will start next week, so we can't be too far off now.

Jan 21 2011 sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox - they lost it
Mar 22 2011 - Sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox second time
May 2 2011 - NOA1 at CSC
July 15 2011 - NOA2!!!
July 21 2011 - Hardcopy of NOA2 received in mail
Aug 9 2011 - Case forwarded to Montreal
Sep 7 2011 - Packet 4 sent from embassy
Oct 27 2011 - Interview
Nov 12 2011 - Intended POE VISA delayed due to typo on son's name at the consulate
Nov 22 2011 - Picked up Visa
Nov 26 2011 - New intended POE date
Dec 10 2011 - Wedding

Jan 12 2012 - Sent AOS package
Feb 1 2012 - They send rejection notice, they lost a signature page
Feb 4 2012 - Resent package
Feb 14 2012 - NOA2
Feb 22 2012 - NOA3
March 21 2012 - Biometrics
March 30 2012 - NOA4
May 16 2012 - Interview date

April 2014 - application for I751 Removal of Conditions
May 7 2014 - NOA for notice of receipt and extension letter received
May 8 2014- Verification of inclusion of a dependent letter received
Not dated but in May - letter requesting interview received
July 10 2014 - ASC appointment notice for biometrics received

July 24 2014 Biometrics appointment

Jan 22 2015 - USCIS call

March 18 2015 - USCIS call

April 2 2015 - USCIS call

May 14 2015 - Infopass appt

July 21 2015 - infopass appt

Sept 18 2015 - infopass appt
Feb 25 2016 - USCIS call
Feb 25 2016 - Ombudsman request form sent

Sorry to go there. But yeah Tom, tired of seeing the bad attitude. Let's party!!! This is the positive and happy thread. Who's first?!? We need to have online web party!!! lol

You right Sabrina..I see the same thing! I usually dont get involved in that. its Amazing how that NOA2 changes SOME people!:bonk:And you right we all in the same Boat! Even after that we have aways to go.I havent seen any of that on this thread in the slightest of anyone! I would think we are a C0-hesive group of people!!!:thumbs:

Timeline

:dance:

Sorry to go there. But yeah Tom, tired of seeing the bad attitude. Let's party!!! This is the positive and happy thread. Who's first?!? We need to have online web party!!! lol

:dance::::dance::::dance:::dance::::dance:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.