2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nelkel I see you right behind me on your timeline, by 6 days, But...that dont mean nothing, you could very well get your NOA 2 before me.I see VSC is REALLY Moving along, approved at least 3 or more today. CSC approved 4 today! CSC is working on late April now! we next May Filers.I see the latest CSC approved is April 21st right now.:dance:VSC moving FAST!:thumbs:

good to know that VSC is now working :thumbs: thats great news to all vsc filers :dance: We are next southcalhog :P positivity attracts good things right?

Timeline

good to know that VSC is now working :thumbs: thats great news to all vsc filers :dance: We are next southcalhog :P positivity attracts good things right?

I am glad to hear that.I am with CSC but I hope all K-1 Filers get their approval soon.I dont care if its CSC or VSC as long as we all get APPROVED! he he!:dance::thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

@Britt- YAY!!! I'm so glad!

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Timeline

Thank you guys!!! He lost a lot of blood though... Me and my future mom in law been talkin on the phone aaaall day (my time) I was able to talk to my baby this morning and you know what's his first words? "I LOVE YOU BABY..." :blush: I almost cry again!!! I was teasing him before his surgery the other night, told him he might forget me and my name and that he's in love with me because of the strong anesthesia they'll inject him. :( But he's like "NO WAY!" :no: So he kept saying "I love you's" all night long before he fell asleep. :blush: He's in pain but I trust God he's going to heal fast. He's my juggernaut! :D

"Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It is for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It is for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."

-Anonymous

Timeline

southcalhog, urs should be just around the corner!!

I Hope so Lilly!! I hope for ALL of us!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Thank you guys!!! He lost a lot of blood though... Me and my future mom in law been talkin on the phone aaaall day (my time) I was able to talk to my baby this morning and you know what's his first words? "I LOVE YOU BABY..." :blush: I almost cry again!!! I was teasing him before his surgery the other night, told him he might forget me and my name and that he's in love with me because of the strong anesthesia they'll inject him. :( But he's like "NO WAY!" :no: So he kept saying "I love you's" all night long before he fell asleep. :blush: He's in pain but I trust God he's going to heal fast. He's my juggernaut! :D

He will NEVER Forget you Britt, Anesthesia or not!:yes::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

You all are really the only ones who can understand.

Today I went to a bridal previewing advertising campaign because if I sat through the presentation, we were supposed to get free hotel nights or coupons, and I thought it wouldn't hurt to go just to see what it's like. When I got there, they wouldn't let me come in because my fiance had to be with me. Nobody told me this when they called me. I'm not sure if they didn't believe that I was engaged, but they found me because I filled out a form when I bought my wedding dress. They couldn't understand why my fiance lived in Thailand. One of the people near me even whispered something about "stupid young army couples." First of all, my fiance is THAI, and second of all, nobody told me when I was on the phone (I had even told the lady who spoke to me that he couldn't go because he was not in the country). I felt a little ashamed when they told me to leave in front of everyone, just because my fiance lives in Thailand.

And I hate it when people joke that maybe Ice is out at night clubbing and picking up girls, because I KNOW he's not because we're usually talking during that time, he hates clubbing, and he's getting married to me! Why are people so insensitive? One thing that is scary is how far apart we are from each other, why would people (friends and even people I don't know that well) make jokes like that? Maybe I'm being over sensitive, but I know in everyone's minds, they are thinking I am crazy for marrying someone out of the country. I have friends who got married young like I am, and they didn't get as much criticism that I'm getting right now. Not NEARLY as much. And it's not like we met online either (there is nothing wrong with that, but it would look bad for me because we are young). We had two solid years in person. I just don't understand why people are like this....

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview

AOS

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Filed: Timeline

Wow Nic, that's awful. I can't believe they singled you out like that. So insensitive. As for people saying those things to you. I can sympathize. People feel like that can rip you down and judge you. They've never heard of god fearing americans cheating on the woman they've been "loyal" to their whole lives. Truly not fair...and those that say these things to you, are not the friends you want close to you. You are the only one who needs to know the truth. Not their biz!

Today I went to a bridal previewing advertising campaign because if I sat through the presentation, we were supposed to get free hotel nights or coupons, and I thought it wouldn't hurt to go just to see what it's like. When I got there, they wouldn't let me come in because my fiance had to be with me. Nobody told me this when they called me. I'm not sure if they didn't believe that I was engaged, but they found me because I filled out a form when I bought my wedding dress. They couldn't understand why my fiance lived in Thailand. One of the people near me even whispered something about "stupid young army couples." First of all, my fiance is THAI, and second of all, nobody told me when I was on the phone (I had even told the lady who spoke to me that he couldn't go because he was not in the country). I felt a little ashamed when they told me to leave in front of everyone, just because my fiance lives in Thailand.

And I hate it when people joke that maybe Ice is out at night clubbing and picking up girls, because I KNOW he's not because we're usually talking during that time, he hates clubbing, and he's getting married to me! Why are people so insensitive? One thing that is scary is how far apart we are from each other, why would people (friends and even people I don't know that well) make jokes like that? Maybe I'm being over sensitive, but I know in everyone's minds, they are thinking I am crazy for marrying someone out of the country. I have friends who got married young like I am, and they didn't get as much criticism that I'm getting right now. Not NEARLY as much. And it's not like we met online either (there is nothing wrong with that, but it would look bad for me because we are young). We had two solid years in person. I just don't understand why people are like this....

Timeline

Yeah it's awful enough to know how people are judging you behind your back....but to have that sort of thing happen to my face? Seriously...

I'm never sure if what I post in here is :ot: or if it's ok, so I made a facebook group for all K-1 VJ filers....if you are not in yet, just friend one of us on facebook, here is my page, I am always happy to talk.

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview

AOS

Timeline

Wow Ni-ing people can be so cruel at times.I really dont understand it.:angry:Sometimes I really dont know about us "Americans" I know what they expected, they wanted the both of you there because they were going to try to sell you guys something and wanted the both of you there.Still....it wasnt that serious for them to disgrace you in front of all those people.As far as people saying"Ice" out partying? forget them.....they "Haters"!!!:bonk:What they want to do is destroy what you guys have.try to put all kinds of things in yours and ices head.Either they miserable, or hate what you guys have,OR dont have a Life!! Continue On hold your head up high.I get the same thing from C0-workers, friends, and to a "LESSER" Degree my Family.I am going to do what I want to do.:yes: You will find in this life you will always have people thats envious of you and what you have, whatever that may be in either human or materialistic form! Just keep on keeping on.:yes::thumbs:....................that kind of thing gets me upset!:angry:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

"Tolsab"......................Sabrina I was wondering why u posted that topic on "recent Status updates" the other day? I was surfing on K-1 progressive reports and case filings and I saw the Jamacian posts on there.I saw where they attacked you big time. I also could see where you was only trying to give some insight on that particular issue. Dont worry Sabrina.....they were very cruel but just forget it. if its someone that understood what you were trying to say..................It was ME!:yes::thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Timeline

Thanks bud. I appreciate the support. I guess I gotta stay off the Jamaica board. lol

"Tolsab"......................Sabrina I was wondering why u posted that topic on "recent Status updates" the other day? I was surfing on K-1 progressive reports and case filings and I saw the Jamacian posts on there.I saw where they attacked you big time. I also could see where you was only trying to give some insight on that particular issue. Dont worry Sabrina.....they were very cruel but just forget it. if its someone that understood what you were trying to say..................It was ME!:yes::thumbs:

Timeline

I will...................Thanks!!!:thumbs:

Thanks bud. I appreciate the support. I guess I gotta stay off the Jamaica board. lol

:rofl:LOL!!!

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.