2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank u so much... U been so helpful and sweet throughout this process.

Remember, You and the rest of US have been family so so long now! We ALL here to help! Thanks for the Comments! Any Questions? Ask us! Good Luck! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

we sure are a big happy family. Wish and hope to meet everyone one day. I will surely ask u when I have a question and I get to NVC. For now im enjoying the moment and waiting till my love wakep up so I can share the news with him.

Timeline

we sure are a big happy family. Wish and hope to meet everyone one day. I will surely ask u when I have a question and I get to NVC. For now im enjoying the moment and waiting till my love wakep up so I can share the news with him.

YES, Enjoy the Moment, you will have time to worry about NVC later on.

Thanks for your comments about Grace and her dad! it has been a trying time, you wouldnt belive it! We got our Petition approved in "74" days, but that didnt mean nothing, you see, we still waiting. Lucky we were able to extend petition. Now we back on track.I wanted Grace to not rush things because of her dad. but God has plans for all of us. The petition will not go to waste. Grace has her medical on the 12th. hopefully it goes ok! then on to the interview.we have went Over and Over her Documents to not miss anything and of course Embassy reviews and my Bud Ray_J helped a lot! We have a Good group here. And................that is still the plan, We all hopefully will meet one day after ALL our journeys! Good Luck, "Me and Him", You one of the BEST! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Thanks for your comments about Grace and her dad! it has been a trying time, you wouldnt belive it! We got our Petition approved in "74" days, but that didnt mean nothing, you see, we still waiting. Lucky we were able to extend petition. Now we back on track.I wanted Grace to not rush things because of her dad. but God has plans for all of us. The petition will not go to waste. Grace has her medical on the 12th. hopefully it goes ok! then on to the interview.we have went Over and Over her Documents to not miss anything and of course Embassy reviews and my Bud Ray_J helped a lot! We have a Good group here. And................that is still the plan, We all hopefully will meet one day after ALL our journeys! Good Luck, "Me and Him", You one of the BEST! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Southcalhog: sorry to hear about that, May GOd be with you, Grace and her family. Be strong!

Me&him: woohoow..finally you got ur approval..congratulation big time.. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

Southcalhog: sorry to hear about that, May GOd be with you, Grace and her family. Be strong!

Me&him: woohoow..finally you got ur approval..congratulation big time.. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank You hoaphuong, You also one of the BEST! Thanks so much!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Timeline

Sweetie I'm so sorry to hear about Grace's dad. I know she is grateful to have had that time with him. You did a beautiful selfless thing. God bless you both!

Thank You hoaphuong, You also one of the BEST! Thanks so much!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

awww..thank you..you're sweet, my nose raise an inch higher, =)....

Southcalhog you are bestest =) and very sweet throughout the forum :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: and keep it up.

Timeline

awww..thank you..you're sweet, my nose raise an inch higher, =)....

Southcalhog you are bestest =) and very sweet throughout the forum :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: and keep it up.

Thanks!! :innocent:

Sweetie I'm so sorry to hear about Grace's dad. I know she is grateful to have had that time with him. You did a beautiful selfless thing. God bless you both!

Thank You Sabrina! You been like a Lil Sis throughout this process.:yes: Thanks SO Much! God Bless Us all!

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

NVC still hasn't received our petition (NOA2 date Nov 21)... is this normal? I'm getting worried all over again. I hope it isn't lost. :(

Naturalization Journey

02-08-2016: N-400 sent

03-08-2016: Biometrics appointment

03-11-2016: Notification "in-line for interview"

04-04-2016: Received interview letter (for May 11)

05-11-2016: Interview (passed!)

06-27-2016: Oath ceremony-->I'm a US citizen!

ROC Journey

06-16-2014: I-751 application package sent to VSC

06-20-2014: Date of NOA1

07-18-2014: Biometrics appointment

11-18-2014: Case transferred to CSC

02-24-2015: ROC approved!!

AOS Journey
02-06-2012: I-485 (plus I-765 and I-131) sent
02-14-2012: Requested an expedite of my EAD due to job offer
02-29-2012: Contacted congressman to help with EAD expedite request
03-02-2012: EAD + AP approved! (Day 25)
09-27-2012: Green card received! (no interview!)

K-1 Visa Journey
05-18-2011: NOA1
11-21-2011: NOA2 *only* 187 days from NOA1!
01-05-2012: Interview at consulate in Vancouver, Canada - visa approved!!!!
01-18-2012: Wedding!!! Yay! We are married!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

meh&him: contraaats!!!!!!! I'm really happy for you!!! Things are gonna go much faster now!!

Southcal: Really sorry to hear about Grace's dad =( she's lucjy to have u! God bless u all

K1
17-may-2011: I-129F sent to Texas lockbox (regular mail, not certified)
23-may-2011: Texas office received package
26-may-2011: NOA1 by email/txt
27-may-2011: Touched
01-jun-2011: NOA1 arrived by mail (dated may 25th)
08-sep-2011: NOA2!!!
23-nov-2011: Interview - Approved!! =)

AOS
11-jun-2012: AOS sent to Chicago lockbox (priority mail)
13-jun-2012: Chicago office received package
18-jun-2012: NOA1 by email/txt
22-jun-2012: NOA1 arrived by mail (dated june 18th)
06-jul-2012: Biometrics letter arrived by mail (scheduled july 16th)
06-jul-2012: Email saying my case got transferred
16-jul-2012: Biometrics appointment
15-aug-2012: Email/txt EAD approved!
08-feb-2013: Email/txt Greencard approved!!
14-feb-2013: Greencard arrived in the mail

Timeline

NVC still hasn't received our petition (NOA2 date Nov 21)... is this normal? I'm getting worried all over again. I hope it isn't lost. :(

katman how you know they havnt recieved yet? after our noa2 i waited a week then started calling to see if they recieved ours and it was always hasnt reached our office yet.....ugh.. i called all week same thing i went to get my mail outta mailbox fooling monday and they sent me a letter saying they recieved it last week and sent on to manila embassy .....so to make this short hehehe... :) you may have to wait on the letter..

Timeline

Team Katman if it is any Consulation Ray_J and My Case took a Month Before NVC got it.BUT that was last Summer, maybe they moving along faster since Sabrina says it took hers 12 days! if you at CSC Center it will somehow take longer than Vermont it seems. look at above post I wrote to me and Him and you will see the number to call NVC and the email to scan NOA2 after awhile. the NVC will tell you aftr awhile to scan it and email it. But since your NOA2 is November 21, you are right along with your case. Dont worry I Imagine it wont take long as Ray_j and mine took....call them! :thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

meh&him: contraaats!!!!!!! I'm really happy for you!!! Things are gonna go much faster now!!

Southcal: Really sorry to hear about Grace's dad =( she's lucjy to have u! God bless u all

Thanks Erica, I Appreciate that!! YOU also one of the BEST!!!! Yes the Funeral for her dad is this coming Sunday in the PI. Thanks to ALL you guys for your support.Graces medical exam is this coming Monday 12th in Manila! Thanks to all, and yes Erica, Im also Lucky to have her!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Wow, folks. I got approved for the visa in London last Friday and have come on to see some updates (hurrah for approvals) and sad news southcalhog. It's been a rollercoaster for us all, and I realised once again this journey has ups and downs that throw massive perspective on what is important in life.

Hope you're all surviving- enjoy the blog if you read it in my signature :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.