2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have to do CRBA as well, Are you planning on getting a DNA test prior to the CRBA interview just in case the consulate decides DNA is the only way to prove if your daughter is yours? Just curious.

I've researched what labs the DOS uses and their fees and turn-around times. I have the money saved just in case they require it, but will not order it unless they consulate requires it. As with visa petitions, every case is different. In our case, Amy hasn't been with anyone else but me and this is her first child.

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I've researched what labs the DOS uses and their fees and turn-around times. I have the money saved just in case they require it, but will not order it unless they consulate requires it. As with visa petitions, every case is different. In our case, Amy hasn't been with anyone else but me and this is her first child.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing....only to order it if they request it. Thanks

3/20/2011: Preparing Documents for I-129f Forms

4/15/2011: Received Signed Cover Letter & G325A Form

From the Misses

5/11/2011: I-129f forms mailed to USCIS lockbox (^_^)b

5/13/2011: Documents delivered to USCIS lockbox via USPS (^_^)

5/17/2011: NOA1 supposed email/text but forgot to include G 1145 Form =(

5/18/2011: Check Cashed by USCIS (YAY!!!)

5/18/2011: USCIS mails NOA1

5/23/2011: Received HARD COPY OF NOA1 d(^_^)b

********The Long wait begins*********

9/11/2011: 120 Day marker

9/13/2011 @ 11:30am GMT+3: Our Son is born. (^_^)

10/18/2011: 157 days later Receive Confirmation Email that we received NOA2 (^_^)b

10/27/2011: NVC Sent Case to US embassy in Moscow.

11/02/2011: NVC Received case in US Embassy in Moscow.

11/5/2011: Received NOA2 Hard Copy from VSC

11/11/2011: Our son receives his first Passport (Russian)

12/28/2011: CRBA Interview in Moscow @ 2pm (***APPROVED***)

12/29/2011: K-1 Interview in Moscow @ 8am (***APPROVED***)

1/13/2011: Sasha receives his CRBA Certificate and US Passport and is now a Dual Citizen (WAY TO GO SON!!!)

1/23/2011: Visa is Officially in Hand. Let the preparations begin.

3/30/2012: POE John F. Kennedy Airport New York (I CANT WAIT!!!!)

6/1/2012: Proposed and She said yes!!!

6/7/2012: Finally Married in Annapolis - Mr & Mrs. Temidayo (^_^)b

**********AOS PREPARATIONS***************************

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hey people!

Just had our interview yesterday and it was approved!

I should be able to receive my visa next week.

Thought I will spread the joy and hope everyone here will get the NOA2 and pass the interview soon!

Edited by Moses & Jill

K-1 Visa Journey

05-07-2011: I-129F sent

05-10-2011: I-129F received at USCIS Dallas Lockbox, forwarded to VSC

05-12-2011: NOA1 hard copy received

09-01-2011: NOA2 Approved (112 days since NOA1)

09-13-2011: NVC forwards petition to Taiwan

10-05-11 Medical Exam

10-20-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

10-26-11 Received Visa

11-01-11 Planned POE Minnesota

Filed: Timeline

I'm back too!!! :) lol

So I'm over the 5 month mark, and the USCIS told me Monday they were working on May 1st applications. THEN yesterday Kat says they told her they were working on March 15th!!! That's nuts...and we all know that's not true. So, I've been working on "Sabrina's List"...forget Igor...Igor is on my S*&T list. hahaha. It seems many of the petitions 10 numbers before and after mine have been either given RFE's or have been approved this week. Some the week before. So I am still optimistic. Things will happen soon enough. There is indeed a slow down...but a small delay. I think we all know our focus is the lifetime together...not a small wait :)

GO MAY FILERS!!! We will all get there...and we all have our rough days. But we are a family here. Let's stay positive. Lift each other up. God will take care of the rest.

HUGSSSS!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm back too!!! :) lol

So I'm over the 5 month mark, and the USCIS told me Monday they were working on May 1st applications. THEN yesterday Kat says they told her they were working on March 15th!!! That's nuts...and we all know that's not true. So, I've been working on "Sabrina's List"...forget Igor...Igor is on my S*&T list. hahaha. It seems many of the petitions 10 numbers before and after mine have been either given RFE's or have been approved this week. Some the week before. So I am still optimistic. Things will happen soon enough. There is indeed a slow down...but a small delay. I think we all know our focus is the lifetime together...not a small wait :)

GO MAY FILERS!!! We will all get there...and we all have our rough days. But we are a family here. Let's stay positive. Lift each other up. God will take care of the rest.

HUGSSSS!!!!

Welcome Back Sabrina! I hope you enjoyed your Trip!:thumbs: Now Lets get Approved!!!:dance::thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

thanks for the congrats and congrats to those who also have gotten the approval. hopefully more interview's and approvals each day!

and ray-j - i'm back in the states now, didnt see your message til i got back. she's from dasmarinas in cavite, so thats where we were. i got advance leave permission and stayed until yesterday (thursday) waiting for the visa but it didnt arrive so i had to come back and go report back in to work. hopefully they'll have our visa's out to our ladies this coming week, cause i hate leaving her there every time, it kills me inside and im sure the same for her. and i'm sure you and your lady feel the same way. which conulate did you get, guy or girl? we got a girl with brown hair and she was really nice.

i've been trying to track the visa via 2GO, still saying invalid so dunno if it just hasnt been picked up by 2GO or USEM is still processing something. we didnt get any slip or anything so dont see why it would need further processing. i went ahead and emailed the embassy today too, though i know i wont hear back from them til monday. i might try calling the 2GO office tonight.... i'm impatient what can i say. but if a person isnt somewhat active with their visa stuff it seems like they (they being uscis/nvc/embassy) aren't too motivated to get things going.

anyway, who else has interview's coming up this week?

Edited by iyaayas05

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Well I called USCIS today to put in service request and was told the same as everyone who has gotten RFE thay I have to wait full 60 days before they can put in service request. I wil be calling back in three weeks again. It will be over 6 months by then since I originally filed. Hope I wont have to make that call and get approve before that. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

over 5 months this is nuts we called and they say they are working on may so how is that filers from june are approve i dont understand please some give me some hope very sad whit this waiting i want to star a family soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

over 5 months this is nuts we called and they said they are working on march so how is that filers from june are approve i dont understand please some give me some hope very sad whit this waiting i want to star a family soon

Edited by jaimeyandrea

Timeline

Well I called USCIS today to put in service request and was told the same as everyone who has gotten RFE thay I have to wait full 60 days before they can put in service request. I wil be calling back in three weeks again. It will be over 6 months by then since I originally filed. Hope I wont have to make that call and get approve before that. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Hang In there...."Me and Him"! It is well worth the wait! I know you want it now but its coming,its coming! Hang in there!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Thank you for ur kind words as aslways.

You Welcome!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Feeling down..... :(

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.