saraio

over 3 weeks and not in the system yet

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Dear ones,

We sent our AOS on April 15th as an electronic file, received confirmation that it went through on April 18th.

So far it doesn't show in the system, it's been over 3 weeks, should we keep waiting? can it get lost? should we resend it again?

Thanks you for your answers!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am at the same (actually exactly!!!) situation than you! Read my post, it might help you!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=308991

Good luck!

visit my blog! :)http://brazilianspouse.blogspot.com/

Married: 07/27/2010

I 130 Sent: 10/22/2010

NOA1: 10/27/2010

NOA2: 03/11/2011

NVC Received: 03/28/2011

Emailed DS-3032: 03/30/2011

Paid online AOS fee: 03/31/2011

Paid online IV fee: 04/01/2011

Mailed I-864 package: 04/15/2011

Mailed IV package: 04/15/2011

SIF: 05/11/2011

Case Completed: 05/12/2011

Interview date assigned: 05/16/2011

Medical: 05/27/2011

Interview: 06/29/2011

POE at Lax: 08/10/2011

Timeline

I am at the same (actually exactly!!!) situation than you! Read my post, it might help you!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=308991

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing your link, it's very helpful but since ours is an e-file, it seems that it can't be tracked like that, the operator said to wait until the actual 20 business days, I'm very frustrated :(

Edited by saraio

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

can always monitor the payment portal, handle the 'next ' thing (IV)

then send in the IV once it's paid at the portal.

please understand - talked with first line TeleOperator at NVC about EP is a trying process - as you have to train the TeleOperator each time.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

can always monitor the payment portal, handle the 'next ' thing (IV)

then send in the IV once it's paid at the portal.

please understand - talked with first line TeleOperator at NVC about EP is a trying process - as you have to train the TeleOperator each time.

We sent in our DS260 & IV package 3 weeks before sending out AOS, it's been reviewed already and it's fine, just waiting for the AOS to get done... still nothing :(

Timeline

Have the USC Petitioner call into NVC tonight, mention that it's an EP casefile type, and ask for a supervisor to review the email queue.

NVC closes at 23:59 EST

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

yay !

next is 'final review' then 'interview scheduling'

stuff should move fast now - i predict the interview will be set within the next 6 days.

Timeline

yay !

next is 'final review' then 'interview scheduling'

stuff should move fast now - i predict the interview will be set within the next 6 days.

The operator said that the final review has been done yesterday and our case is just waiting to get scheduled for an interview, he also said to call after May 16th... hoping to hear back soon.... God is good!

Timeline

We got our interview scheduled on June 14th, we got the appointment letter at 3 am today, of course my husband was the first one to see it since he starts working at 7 am he called me around 9 to let me know.

Alredy called the medical place to make an appoinment just to find out that you can't; you go there and get in line the day before the appointment, it's nuts!

Already scheduled an appointment at the place where you get your biometrics done next week, in Mexico City. I did it on the phone, I tried to do it online and it wouldn't let me pick the DHL courier I wanted to. The opertor was nice and it was fast.

I still can't believe it, Thank God for your answers :) and thank you all that helped us on VISA journey, you guys are awesome!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.