Brad and Vika

Interesting Article on Scams in FSU

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My wife got into planting a vegetable garden, and then even more so with flowers. It's getting even easier for her now. She stays in the air conditioning drinking her tea or coffee and looks outside and points and tells me "plant these flowers there, those over there, and plant new tomatoes at the back of the vegetable garden. While you are there, pull all weeds. Do it NOW."

It seems that is a good time to do anything. Alla is still of the "air conditioning causes tuberculosis" mindset, but she doesn't live in Florida. She just wants to in the winter.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

We have a vegetable garden. We have plants everywhere both inside and outside of the house. I like it. But, I am still the boss...I think ;-) Also, I have never taken so many showers in my life...My water bill almost doubled... :innocent:

^^^^^^

Still thinks he is the boss :lol:

One comment after reading just a few of these reports:

The most dangerous food is Wedding Cake, si man.

We didn't have any at our wedding. :whistle:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

My wife got into planting a vegetable garden, and then even more so with flowers. It's getting even easier for her now. She stays in the air conditioning drinking her tea or coffee and looks outside and points and tells me "plant these flowers there, those over there, and plant new tomatoes at the back of the vegetable garden. While you are there, pull all weeds. Do it NOW."

I dig the holes to plant things and cut the grass. She does the rest. She enjoys it. I now have curtains on all my windows and doilies everywhere. For the five years I was single I only had mini-blinds in my new house. :thumbs:

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Morons deserved to be scammed.

So do men hooking up with women young enough to be their daughters or granddaughters.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Morons deserved to be scammed.

So do men hooking up with women young enough to be their daughters or granddaughters.

OMG Look who's back......and with a new flag?

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Timeline

OMG Look who's back......and with a new flag?

I dunno where that flag came from. I didn't change it.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Timeline

Was thinking he traded in.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

Timeline

Was thinking he traded in.

No - but we would be happy to import some Canadian girls to serve as household servants. I guess we could do with a Canadian boy too - for yard work and to shovel snow.

Timeline

No - but we would be happy to import some Canadian girls to serve as household servants. I guess we could do with a Canadian boy too - for yard work and to shovel snow.

I've got a Mexican for doing the yard work. He's not legal but he works cheap.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Nice to see you back AK but no one deserves to be scammed. Just some set themselves up for it more than others.

12/14/2006 Applied for K-1 with request for Waver for Multiple filings within 2 years.
Waiting - Waiting - Waiting
3/6 Called NVC file sent to Washington for "Administrative Review" Told to call back every few weeks. 7/6 Called NVC, A/R is finished, case on way to Moscow. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7/13 On Friday the 13th we see updated Moscow website with our interview on 9/11 (Hope we are not supersticious) 9/11 Visa Approved. Yahoo.
10/12 Tickets for her to America. I am flying to JFK to meet her there. 12/15/07 We are married. One year and a day after filling original K-1
12/27 Filed for AOS, EAD & AP 1/3 Received all three NOA-1's 1/22 Biometrics 2/27 EAD & AP received 4/12 Interview
5/19/08 RFE for physical that she should not have needed. 5/28 New physical ($ 250.00 wasted) 6/23 Green Card received
4/22/10 Filed for Removal of Contitions. 6/25 10 Year Green Card received Nov, 2014 Citizenship ceremony. Our journey is complete.

I can't say someone deserves it, but like those women who get beat up by their husbands, you can only blame it on someone else for so long. "Well, I thought she really needed the $2,000 a month I was sending her. I didn't find it odd at all that she didn't want to sleep with me - she was keeping herself pure!"

Sounds a lot like, "Well, I really loved him."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
Sounds a lot like, "Well, I really loved him."

$2000/month can buy you a lot of love- just ask Cam!

$2000/month can buy you a lot of love- just ask Cam!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who wants to "sponsor" me for $2,000/month please send me a PM.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I dunno where that flag came from. I didn't change it.

we're all turning canadian!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.