LvivLovers

One more RUB member added!

109 posts in this topic

Remember kids, stay in school.http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=98&t=308460&qpid=4655085

If I get thread banned, you are going down with me. Like who gives two craps if I screwed up on my spelling...other than you.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A very inappropriate post along with posts quoting it have been removed. Acceptable parts of removed posts are returned below, with some editing.

Before that, Congratulations on Jordan Alexander's addition to your family. I know you are both very happy and proud.

:dance: :dance:

How's your body holding up after a 40 plus years of a sedentary lifestyle and a steady diet of Hungry Man tv dinners?

Here's hoping that your mother thought it was worth ** the pregnancy *** she went through with you to produce *********** yourself. After that sentiment, I'm sure she'd probably say, "why did I not tell the old man to pull out."

And to the OP, good luck on those sleepless nights. God bless your little family.

Alla is a smokin' hot Bahbuska! Her @ss was recently featured in Oprah Magazine in white skinny jeans :dance: No loss of body tone here. For me...oh yeah. But for men it does not matter. Women are not shallow like we are. Works well for all concerned.

And to top it off, I have the time of my life with all 4 boys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the RUB fourm! :rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:rofl:

MODs to drop in soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That really ruined my day. :( I will sleep naked with Alla and get oiver it though. :)

A reminder that the topic involved is congratulations on a new-born baby. Other posts that derail this thread are not acceptable and continuation may well lead to threadbans.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I do wish the OP and his wife much happiness with their son! I have a favoritism towards little boys, having raised one myself. :D And they are cheaper than girls - at least until they need car insurance........

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I'm not going to lie and this is 100% true...at some point my mother started giving me a bottle of chocolate milk and a bottle of Coca Cola every night. I ended up having 3 broken arms by the time I was 7! That said, we're going to be doing things a little differently!

Broken arms give character! :lol:

Bi-ligual is not problem. You speak English at all times to the child and she speaks Russian. Ukrainian...well. Since she is from Lviv she may choose Ukrainian over Russian, I don't know.

Dual citizenship could be a problem when they are born here. Ukraine does not currently allow it and if you show up with a US birth certificate they are going to have him renounce US citizenship. If you are Ukrainian first, you can get away with it. Just keep your mouth shut.

As far as being drafted involuntaryly, at least now...no. Our oldest son has registered for the draft and received an indefinite deferrment from Ukraine based on being in compliance with US law regarding military service.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Time ravages the body, and no one's immune. Except maybe Kip's MIL. :mellow:

Time may ravage the body, but it ravages a lot harder on those who don't eat well and exercise. From what I can gather, many of our wives on here are very aware of what it takes to age like fine wine and take the necessary steps to do so.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Time may ravage the body, but it ravages a lot harder on those who don't eat well and exercise. From what I can gather, many of our wives on here are very aware of what it takes to age like fine wine and take the necessary steps to do so.

:dance::thumbs:

Definitely better with age.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Time ravages the body, and no one's immune. Except maybe Kip's MIL. :mellow:

That's the "mom-in-law" after having two kids. Those pics don't do her justice...especially after Kira made it a point to tell her mom to dress conservative around me. I could kill Kira for that. :angry: She's 50 or 51 in those pics...can't remember.

She has legs to die for, and a flat flat stomach. Having kids seemed to have zero effect on her.

dsc00627i.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc00631z.jpg

dsc00468lu.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Well, of course a sensible diet & exercise help, but time will take away that smokin' hot bod no matter what you do, baby or no baby. Mother Nature is cruel like that. Not wanting to deal with a "horrible monster" :lol: is a much better reason to avoid having a kid! But of course, most monsters are made, not born.

Thanks for the photo evidence, Kip!

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Well, of course a sensible diet & exercise help, but time will take away that smokin' hot bod no matter what you do, baby or no baby. Mother Nature is cruel like that. Not wanting to deal with a "horrible monster" :lol: is a much better reason to avoid having a kid! But of course, most monsters are made, not born.

Thanks for the photo evidence, Kip!

Iv'e got some way better pics on a thumbnail drive...I'l start scouring the house for it. In the good pics she has her hair "streaked" (blonde/black/red) I guess you would call it, and she's in a little leather mini with a black leather vest and those over the knee black leather boots. I'm telling ya, If I had come across her before the wife...it's hard to say who I would have ended up with. And the mom...unlike my wife...actually cooks.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Iv'e got some way better pics on a thumbnail drive...I'l start scouring the house for it. She had her hair "streaked" I guess you would call it, and she's in a little leather mini with a black leather vest and those over the knee leather boots. I'm telling ya, If I had come across her before the wife...it's hard to say who I would have ended up with. And the mom...unlike my wife...actually cooks.

Kip, stop!

Edited by Empress of Groovy

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Timeline

It's unfortunate that some people will project their own unhappiness on others' moments of happiness, but it's the internet, whaddya gonna do? Congrats to mom and baby and dad, hope you all had an extra special mother's day! :)

Thank you! It was great...as is every day! biggrin.gif

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Timeline

I do wish the OP and his wife much happiness with their son! I have a favoritism towards little boys, having raised one myself. :D And they are cheaper than girls - at least until they need car insurance........

Thanks! And I'll happily put up with any cons of having a son to not have to deal with that time when a daughter wants to start dating! I would *not* be looking forward to that!

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Timeline

Broken arms give character! :lol:

Bi-ligual is not problem. You speak English at all times to the child and she speaks Russian. Ukrainian...well. Since she is from Lviv she may choose Ukrainian over Russian, I don't know.

Dual citizenship could be a problem when they are born here. Ukraine does not currently allow it and if you show up with a US birth certificate they are going to have him renounce US citizenship. If you are Ukrainian first, you can get away with it. Just keep your mouth shut.

As far as being drafted involuntaryly, at least now...no. Our oldest son has registered for the draft and received an indefinite deferrment from Ukraine based on being in compliance with US law regarding military service.

Yeah...she wants him to know Ukrainian over Russian even though it's not as useful relatively. It's her culture, she loves it, and she wants to do her part to help maintain it I guess. Yeah...I doubt we will pursue dual citizenship. The plan is already to have her mother come to the USA, so I doubt we'll be spending much time in Ukraine in the future beyond just visiting.

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Filed: Timeline

Iv'e got some way better pics on a thumbnail drive...I'l start scouring the house for it. In the good pics she has her hair "streaked" (blonde/black/red) I guess you would call it, and she's in a little leather mini with a black leather vest and those over the knee black leather boots. I'm telling ya, If I had come across her before the wife...it's hard to say who I would have ended up with. And the mom...unlike my wife...actually cooks.

From her body language in the photos, it doesn't seem like she could have been yours for the taking. :no:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.