197 posts in this topic

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I think Gupt demonstarted that you can be in 2 ID's at one time.. :yes:

yes, he did. you were paying attention finally. does that imply that we are one and the same? no.

i'm on my work computer, and as most companies have just one browser type, not multiple, to prevent security risks, your continual flogging of this topic is getting quite tiresome. you're just out to do your best to convict me in any way you can.

as foolio wants everyone to think we are the same person, i strongly advocate that you do as gupt suggested, you report it to ewok. let ewok sort it out.

as for the chat room idea, that's great, but i'm sure type2 will refuse to type in there which won't do anything to vindicate me.

so just warm up your report buttons, i know many of you know where they are :yes:

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
In my case, 4... I am working from home and VJing from my desktop but my work laptop is on too.. Both machines have IE and Firefox. That means 4 IDs, all at once. I can have my own private flame war.

That'd be interesting to watch! :P

I also don't think this person is Charles either. :no:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
Good point, welshcookie. Why is everyone beating up on charles when type2 is the one who started this whole mess?

EXXCUSE ME...

What mess I Started... I joined forum, So People came with some dubious ideas. WhyWhat I have to do with that. This thread is about my new name and you all screwed it up.

Timeline

In my case, 4... I am working from home and VJing from my desktop but my work laptop is on too.. Both machines have IE and Firefox. That means 4 IDs, all at once. I can have my own private flame war.

in a yahoo chat room, if you know how to do it, you can have 3-4 id's you can talk with. and if you're score boosting, i've flooded an entire game room with over 100 names

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Good point, welshcookie. Why is everyone beating up on charles when type2 is the one who started this whole mess?

EXXCUSE ME...

What mess I Started... I joined forum, So People came with some dubious ideas. WhyWhat I have to do with that. This thread is about my new name and you all screwed it up.

here's your new name

POSER

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I think Gupt demonstarted that you can be in 2 ID's at one time.. :yes:

yes, he did. you were paying attention finally. does that imply that we are one and the same? no.

i'm on my work computer, and as most companies have just one browser type, not multiple, to prevent security risks, your continual flogging of this topic is getting quite tiresome. you're just out to do your best to convict me in any way you can.

as foolio wants everyone to think we are the same person, i strongly advocate that you do as gupt suggested, you report it to ewok. let ewok sort it out.

as for the chat room idea, that's great, but i'm sure type2 will refuse to type in there which won't do anything to vidicate me.

so just warm up your report buttons, i know many of you know where they are :yes:

I reported it to Ewok earlier today... :yes: You seem awfully defensive...not a Charles-like trait. :no: By the way...I work in a company and we can have as many browser's as we want here, we can also have swtiches that let us go from one pc to the other in a matter of a second. :yes:

The only reason anyone thinks this is you..is because you contstantly come in ME/NA to harrass us just like Type 2 is doing. :yes:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

you know what...i've been here for what seems like forever.....and I never payed that much attention....hehehe i guess that proves i'm not a master of the obvious lol :lol::whistle:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

in a yahoo chat room, if you know how to do it, you can have 3-4 id's you can talk with. and if you're score boosting, i've flooded an entire game room with over 100 names

Thanks for sharing that tidbit! Now we know that you know your way around a PC! :thumbs:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I work in a company and we can have as many browser's as we want here

Do your corporate IT security people support each browser type? If not, do they know you are doing this?

Not all companies are at the same maturity level when it comes to information assurance awareness.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

EXXCUSE ME...

I think your thread has been hijacked in true VJ style..... :hehe:

Timeline

I work in a company and we can have as many browser's as we want here

Do your corporate IT security people support each browser type? If not, do they know you are doing this?

Not all companies are at the same maturity level when it comes to information assurance awareness.

Yes they do know...I work for a public high tech company in Silicon Valley in the Engineering Department...everyone here is very has very strong opinions about whats good and whats not. Fortunatly we have had no issues with this at all and our IS department is very good.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

EXXCUSE ME...

I think your thread has been hijacked in true VJ style..... :hehe:

Yeah hijacked middle eastern style la-la-la-la-la-la *ululating*

How ya like me NOW, b!tch!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I still don't understand how people at work are able to post on VJ alllllll day long. :lol: I guess because I never had a job where I was able to do that. Sounds like an easy job, a job I'd like to have. :lol: j/k :P

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.