needhelpplz

Married in philippines, aftetr 7 years divoced US, can i get another K1 visa for new phil fiance?

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Very important but hard question. I married a filipino girl in the philippines, did spousal visa and moved to US. After 3 years of marriage in US we divorced in US, not divorced in Philippines since divorce not legal in philippines. I now have met another philippino girl I want to do a K1 fiance visa for. Can I do this since I am officially divorced in the US but not technically divorced in the philippines. Will this cause a problem when i go to try to get visa paperwork. I am not marrying this girl in the phillipines, and moving her to US to marry but will this cause a problem getting my visa. Please as much help you can give me would be great. Please I really can use some help. Sad my first one did not work out but really love this girl and want her here but worry there will be a problem with the paperwork. Thanks for all the help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.