UmmSqueakster

Henia, how's Algeria?

402 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

And must you be so defensive....no one addressed you nor has anyone said anything about you. When we come in assuming ppl are talking about us that means we have a guilty conscience or are hiding something. Please Jenn, I'm not trying to be offensive to you.

No I didn't say that...I didn't say he was using her for money. Read again and more carefully next time.

Why must you be so patronizing?

I'm trying to point out that your (and by your I mean yours and Shannon's) comments, while meant to hurt each other by pointing out certain aspects of each other's relationships that you find "fishy" or whatnot, are hurting more people than that.

Maybe you should have your battle privately if your comments are meant to be private.

kinda hard to do it private since they have been bashing me for months in the forums.....i would have done it private but it was too late for that.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I would bet a million bucks your precious Samir would trade you for a revert any day. I know what he wants and it's GREEN ya bint el kalb !!!

I'm not a revert, does that mean my husband is using me for money????

Nah.. I believe what was meant by that blow was that since you're not a revert he must be using you for a greencard :whistle::unsure:

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Wow! Thank God no one knows my deep dark secrets :whistle: Come on...everyone spill the beans about what they know about everyone else here on VJ....that ought to be fun!

Oh I know some good ones!! :devil:

Gupt sleeps with a pink blanky everynight!

Welshcookie is not really Welsh! She's is an Aztec princess.

Roi, well, he still watches Barney. :unsure: Very sad.

VP secretly lives in the international space station,a very high tech woman! While she writes on VJ, she is monitoring the atmospheric quagamaligacaca of the orbit of the whatcha-macall-it

Jenn sleeps with a blue blanky at night, maybe she and Gupt should trade!

Sorry to spoil your secrets folks! :D

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

My comments aren't meant to be private. I have nothing to hide from you guys. I'm sorry if you've taken offense, Jenn. You know it's wrong of me to say anything about Shannzie's man or his intentions. I don't know him. I guess that was a defense mechanism on my part. I apologize.

Timeline

I would bet a million bucks your precious Samir would trade you for a revert any day. I know what he wants and it's GREEN ya bint el kalb !!!

Nah.. I believe what was meant by that blow was that since you're not a revert he must be using you for a greencard :whistle::unsure:

see this is what they do... they claim to be so religious and talk religion but are the first ones to trash someone and be sarcastic..... i took it for a long time. even tried to explain myself and everytime i did they would find something else to pick on me about...... they are hipocrites.

Edited by samir_shannon

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Wow! Thank God no one knows my deep dark secrets :whistle: Come on...everyone spill the beans about what they know about everyone else here on VJ....that ought to be fun!

VP secretly lives in the international space station,a very high tech woman! While she writes on VJ, she is monitoring the atmospheric quagamaligacaca of the orbit of the whatcha-macall-it

Stina, you SWORE you would not tell anyone that!!! :angry::protest:

Stina :bonk:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Stina, you SWORE you would not tell anyone that!!! :angry::protest:

Stina :bonk:

Hey, Gupt! Gimme my blue blankie back! :crying:

you told me along time ago you were sending your man money ALL THE TIME what kind of muslim man accepts money from his wife?

I find it oddly curious that when Icey posted about sending money overseas, you were one of the 1st to defend her right to do this. Now its your fodder :lol:

there are so many WRONGS in here there IS no single person to blame.

No...what I meant was since she's very intolerant of Muslims and has told him to shove his religion up his ####### I figured that he must be putting up with that kind of abuse for a reason. It has nothing to do with whether she was a revert or not. The revert comment was for something else. Read the whole post ladies.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Lurker.gif

icon_veiledsmile1.gif

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline
My comments aren't meant to be private. I have nothing to hide from you guys. I'm sorry if you've taken offense, Jenn. You know it's wrong of me to say anything about Shannzie's man or his intentions. I don't know him. I guess that was a defense mechanism on my part. I apologize.

thats right you dont know him..... again you ran your mouth. whats new? have i said anything about your husband? not 1 time. now you move from picking on me to now samir is a liar and a user. you need a kick in your !@#

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hey, where is my purple blanky that matches Barney?!! :unsure::cry:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That's cool. :thumbs:

Personal attacks are one thing, but it's a whole different ball game IMO when we start bringing into question the very thing that brings us all here to VJ.

That's hypocrites ya otta.

see this is what they do... they claim to be so religious and talk religion but are the first ones to trash someone and be sarcastic..... i took it for a long time. even tried to explain myself and everytime i did they would find something else to pick on me about...... they are hipocrites.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.