UmmSqueakster

Henia, how's Algeria?

402 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Ok you are no longer allowed to call ppl mean and say they are attacking you. This is blatant attacking and it's uncalled for. I've held my tongue way too many times when it comes to you missy. It's on from now on.

Actually the unit is very nice... it's like a 4 star hotel and makes it as comfortable as possible... but eh... the old folks are not a hot bunch.. gonna be a lot of work...

yay my.emich.edu is working!! it wasnt working for a half hour so I came on VJ to kill time.. I need to print off course syllabi :)

gotta go ill be back later!

clinicals my A$$, shes not even a CNA. I believe shes in nursing school like i believe that i am waking up to a million dollars tomorrow. most schools you have to be a CNA now as a prerequisite. remember about lying jamie?

like i am scared of you...... why dont you and jamie stay in your trailer park. i dont like white trash. skank

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Look who's calling who white trash. I don't believe I'm using bad language on you my dear. The fact that you have to call me out my name shows your character and upbringing. I never was nor will I ever be white trash. You, my dear, do not know me. You don't know where I live or how I live. Keep the trash talk to a minimum....you're showing your true colors.

What else ya got? :devil:

Edited by moody

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
like i am scared of you...... why dont you and jamie stay in your trailer park. i dont like white trash. skank

again....REPORTED - there is no need for this honey.... why are you so bitter? If I was your momma, I'd wash your mouth out w/ lye soap. Please settle down - and again

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Timeline

again....REPORTED - there is no need for this honey.... why are you so bitter? If I was your momma, I'd wash your mouth out w/ lye soap. Please settle down - and again

go ahead report!!! she said it was on so i brought it. she shouldnt make threats. i could care less. samir is so disgusted with some people he doesnt even want me to come in here anymore. kiss my A$$

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Timeline

if i am going to get banned i might as well go out with a bang.... moody you are ugly , rude , and a poor excuse of a muslim, go back to the streetcorner where you belong you filthy skank.

jamie you are fat, ugly, cross eyed and an idiot. and debbie schussler saw you for what you were.. a desperate ugly woman who couldnt get anyone else LOL mets a guy and only after a couple months is in algeria. hahahahyou make the rest of us who are with algerians look bad. and you want to talk islam? you told me along time ago you were sending your man money ALL THE TIME what kind of muslim man accepts money from his wife? and guess what you should have thought about what you were doing before you put that man in your trunk and tried to sneak him into the states and got caught hahahahahahhahahaahahahaahh now dont you think that is going to affect your petition? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think so you have the nerve to come in here acting like you are so great when you are NOTHING

and moody dont play your "you dont know me ####### cos guess what you dont know me." you ugly piece of ######. i took all of your ####### long enough

finger.jpg

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Shannon,

What is wrong with you?

nothing a few of these won't solve maybe?

R20S___UM1_D_Size_Dry_Battery_w_PVC_Jacket.jpg

and guess what you should have thought about what you were doing before you put that man in your trunk and tried to sneak him into the states and got caught hahahahahahhahahaahahahaahh now dont you think that is going to affect your petition?

oh dayum :othfire.gif

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
if i am going to get banned i might as well go out with a bang.... moody you are ugly , rude , and a poor excuse of a muslim, go back to the streetcorner where you belong you filthy skank.

jamie you are fat, ugly, cross eyed and an idiot. and debbie schussler saw you for what you were.. a desperate ugly woman who couldnt get anyone else LOL mets a guy and only after a couple months is in algeria. hahahahyou make the rest of us who are with algerians look bad. and you want to talk islam? you told me along time ago you were sending your man money ALL THE TIME what kind of muslim man accepts money from his wife? and guess what you should have thought about what you were doing before you put that man in your trunk and tried to sneak him into the states and got caught hahahahahahhahahaahahahaahh now dont you think that is going to affect your petition? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think so you have the nerve to come in here acting like you are so great when you are NOTHING

and moody dont play your "you dont know me ####### cos guess what you dont know me." you ugly piece of ######. i took all of your ####### long enough

finger.jpg

Umm you said Samir is tired of stuff here, did you mean on VJ?

If Sujeet ever saw me talking this way on here, he'd be ticked off at me, not at everyone else on here. :no: (and if he acted like this also, I'd be ashamed of him)

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline
Shannon,

What is wrong with you?

they disrespected me and the disrespected my fiance by saying what htey have said about our relationship.. and here they are saying i am mean to him and he is so mad.... he told me to tell them to shut up and mind their business. he doesnt want me to come to this site anymore so i will say what i have got to say and i am outta here. i thought i had made at least one friend on here but she betrayed me. so now they wont have to know any more of my business and find someone else to talk about.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and i'm going out...............in a blaze of glory..............

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.