UmmSqueakster

Henia, how's Algeria?

402 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Muahahahaha...please dear Lord please tell me she didn't take this seriously. Please tell me a woman can't be this dense.

weren't you leaving shannon? as for the others... could ya slow down please? I'm working and when i come back there's too much to wade thru to get to the end! k.... back to work now....

bye shannon.... please.... ok, bubye!

No wait Noura, didn't you hear the newsflash? Shannon is right, and EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. :lol: I think we should all take a moment to let Shannon know she is right and that we would like her forgiveness :P

JP i forgive you :) and on a serious note... you havent done anything to me anyways.. all of this never included u by the way lol

Alright home slice...dazzle me with your Arabic.

I appreciate JP correcting me but I've heard the word used, I know what the word means. I didn't just take two random words and stick them together.

Ok since I'm an idiot and apparently my husband didn't teach me proper Arabic...

When new to any language, you ought to be more open to people correcting you :P

The hare krishnas are a fukcing cult. How they got to be so popular in the West I have no idea.

I know! Sujeet wonders the same.

I went to a hare krishna temple down near DC once, the whole thing reeks of massive amounts of $$ and the compound is full of people who I swear look (and smell) toked up. It's a cult, a massive money laundering scheme, wrapped in religious gear.

If they see this post, Ewok is gonna get sued LOL.

you think you know everything ... dont you? you dont know ######. why dont you wait till you can use arabic properly then use it.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Muahahahaha...please dear Lord please tell me she didn't take this seriously. Please tell me a woman can't be this dense.

weren't you leaving shannon? as for the others... could ya slow down please? I'm working and when i come back there's too much to wade thru to get to the end! k.... back to work now....

bye shannon.... please.... ok, bubye!

No wait Noura, didn't you hear the newsflash? Shannon is right, and EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG. :lol: I think we should all take a moment to let Shannon know she is right and that we would like her forgiveness :P

JP i forgive you :) and on a serious note... you havent done anything to me anyways.. all of this never included u by the way lol

Alright home slice...dazzle me with your Arabic.

I appreciate JP correcting me but I've heard the word used, I know what the word means. I didn't just take two random words and stick them together.

Ok since I'm an idiot and apparently my husband didn't teach me proper Arabic...

When new to any language, you ought to be more open to people correcting you :P

The hare krishnas are a fukcing cult. How they got to be so popular in the West I have no idea.

I know! Sujeet wonders the same.

I went to a hare krishna temple down near DC once, the whole thing reeks of massive amounts of $$ and the compound is full of people who I swear look (and smell) toked up. It's a cult, a massive money laundering scheme, wrapped in religious gear.

If they see this post, Ewok is gonna get sued LOL.

you think you know everything ... dont you? you dont know ######. why dont you wait till you can use arabic properly then use it.

its called sarcasm...................i am sure you know what that is ... retard

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

One more secret, I just can't resist. :secret:

Shannon and Moody are secretly best friends and are just putting on this show for our entertainment. Ok you guys can stop now, we all know the truth! You don't have to pretend to hate eachother anymore! :luv:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

moody i dont know any arabic and i admit i dont ... samir is teaching me when he gets here.. i dont pretend to know things and then make myself look like a moron the way you did by calling my parents dogs.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Timeline

It doesn't literally mean daughter of a dog or weren't you paying attention? Anyhoo.. have a good one.

moody i dont know any arabic and i admit i dont ... samir is teaching me when he gets here.. i dont pretend to know things and then make myself look like a moron the way you did by calling my parents dogs.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
It doesn't literally mean daughter of a dog or weren't you paying attention? Anyhoo.. have a good one.

Right, it doesn't, it means something worse! :yes:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

i dont care...............over it :yes:

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Damnit! Who will I play with then? Seriously...it's been fun sharing insults with ya. No hard feelings?

Ok Shanzie poo...it's been real. I'll see you on Monday inshallah. Have a nice weekend.

i will be banned by then hahahahahahahahahhaha

Awwwwww...look they are making up, MENA style :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
Damnit! Who will I play with then? Seriously...it's been fun sharing insults with ya. No hard feelings?

Ok Shanzie poo...it's been real. I'll see you on Monday inshallah. Have a nice weekend.

i will be banned by then hahahahahahahahahhaha

yeah it was fun but moody on a serious note i have been highly pissed abou tstuff beig said about samir. i just wanted it to stop and reached my breaking point. he is online now... gotta go. no hard feelings.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Our rides are not safe if you are shorter than 48", pregnant, elderly, or have a heart contition.

dang leave work and go home and it takes me half an hour to read the 3 added pages.

hey what's this say in small print "no zionists allowed" :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.