zapatosfeos

He is in Peru, I am in Miami :(

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Everyone !!!

I am new here and desperately looking for help. I accidently stumbled onto this page and am so excited because I am finally getting some answers. I am a little confused about all the initals, is there a page that has maybe like a glossary for these initals ? I mean for example, the initals on the timelines.

Here is my story:

As a child my mom took me to Peru during summer breaks and I spent 2 or 3 months at a time there. My fiance and I met when we were 5 or 6. I have a picture of us holding hands at my birthday party. He is my mom's best friends son. At the age of 15, we knew we liked each other. At 18 we started dating. At 19 my mom found out and hit the roof, ( she would say that she didnt come to this country for me to be born here and to end up with a Peruvian....???) Throughout the years, we always kept contact and he became my best friend. In my 20's I was only traveling to Peru every 2 years. At the age of 26, I got married here in the states, depressed and hoping to forget me, he got married 6 months later. A year and a half later, I was divorced and he was seperated. A month after my divorce (again, he was seperated) we spoke for the first time in almost 2 years. A month later I left everything here and flew to Peru to be with him. A month and a half after that I had to return back to Miami because his ex-wife started lying and spreading rumors that I had ruined there marriage. (Not true!) -- When this happened we talked and mutually agreed that to prove this wasnt true (we got ALOT of grief from everyone!), he should return to his wife and talk to her, she begged him to stay with her (only out of spite to me) - a month later she cheated on him and they finally officially divorced. That was 6 years ago. In the last 6 years we have kept our friendship. I havent been back to Peru, but, he has never missed a birthday, christmas, new years, valntines, etc...email.

About a month and a half ago we started talking again on a daily basis and skyping everyday...We have finally realized how much time we have wasted. We will be 35 this year. We are crazy about each other.

PLEASE help me understand how to get him here, as soon as possible !! Also, please help me understand the timelines. AFter the paperwork has been filed, at what point can he finally come here to the states??

If I am understanding correctly, the Fiance Visa(K-1) is the best option, is this correct? Has anyone used one of those immigration atty services that I see online?? For example... www.easyfiancevisa.com or www.rapidvisa.com ??They say, they charge about $1000 and do everything, i'm not too sure about this.

Also, I have not seen him in person in 6 years (we see each other on skype) but I am traveling to Peru to see him in September. I wanted to start the process before going..but am I understanding correctly that I cannot because I will need to show proof that we have seen each other within the last 2 years. If This is a correct assumption, then that sucks for me, because we have to wait until I go, to show proof of plane ticket and pics and receipts, ect...does this sound right???

Last, I cannot be the one to move to Peru to be with him, because I now have an 18 month old daughter and I cant take her out of the country to live, because I cannot seperate her from her father. (My fiance has no kids)

I am sure I have a million more questions...but I guess this post will be loooong enough. Thank you sooo much for reading this !!!

So excited to finally see hope of us finally being together !!!!

PS- My mom doesnt know any of this...but at 35, I am not looking for permission and I have stopped looking for acceptance. She still does not like him. -- But in all fairness, she doesnt really like anyone. Everyone else, including my friends, and family do love him for me and see that he really is a wonderful man :)

sad_love_quote_13.gif

event.png[/img]

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Correct, you must have met within the past 2 years when you file the fiance visa petition.

Summary of acronyms >>> http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Acronym_Summary

Keep reading the guides here on VJ as well as the regional forum to learn about the process and the specifics for the embassy in Peru.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Hi Everyone !!!

I am new here and desperately looking for help. I accidently stumbled onto this page and am so excited because I am finally getting some answers. I am a little confused about all the initals, is there a page that has maybe like a glossary for these initals ? I mean for example, the initals on the timelines.

Here is my story:

As a child my mom took me to Peru during summer breaks and I spent 2 or 3 months at a time there. My fiance and I met when we were 5 or 6. I have a picture of us holding hands at my birthday party. He is my mom's best friends son. At the age of 15, we knew we liked each other. At 18 we started dating. At 19 my mom found out and hit the roof, ( she would say that she didnt come to this country for me to be born here and to end up with a Peruvian....???) Throughout the years, we always kept contact and he became my best friend. In my 20's I was only traveling to Peru every 2 years. At the age of 26, I got married here in the states, depressed and hoping to forget me, he got married 6 months later. A year and a half later, I was divorced and he was seperated. A month after my divorce (again, he was seperated) we spoke for the first time in almost 2 years. A month later I left everything here and flew to Peru to be with him. A month and a half after that I had to return back to Miami because his ex-wife started lying and spreading rumors that I had ruined there marriage. (Not true!) -- When this happened we talked and mutually agreed that to prove this wasnt true (we got ALOT of grief from everyone!), he should return to his wife and talk to her, she begged him to stay with her (only out of spite to me) - a month later she cheated on him and they finally officially divorced. That was 6 years ago. In the last 6 years we have kept our friendship. I havent been back to Peru, but, he has never missed a birthday, christmas, new years, valntines, etc...email.

About a month and a half ago we started talking again on a daily basis and skyping everyday...We have finally realized how much time we have wasted. We will be 35 this year. We are crazy about each other.

PLEASE help me understand how to get him here, as soon as possible !! Also, please help me understand the timelines. AFter the paperwork has been filed, at what point can he finally come here to the states??

If I am understanding correctly, the Fiance Visa(K-1) is the best option, is this correct? Has anyone used one of those immigration atty services that I see online?? For example... www.easyfiancevisa.com or www.rapidvisa.com ??They say, they charge about $1000 and do everything, i'm not too sure about this.

Also, I have not seen him in person in 6 years (we see each other on skype) but I am traveling to Peru to see him in September. I wanted to start the process before going..but am I understanding correctly that I cannot because I will need to show proof that we have seen each other within the last 2 years. If This is a correct assumption, then that sucks for me, because we have to wait until I go, to show proof of plane ticket and pics and receipts, ect...does this sound right???

Last, I cannot be the one to move to Peru to be with him, because I now have an 18 month old daughter and I cant take her out of the country to live, because I cannot seperate her from her father. (My fiance has no kids)

I am sure I have a million more questions...but I guess this post will be loooong enough. Thank you sooo much for reading this !!!

So excited to finally see hope of us finally being together !!!!

PS- My mom doesnt know any of this...but at 35, I am not looking for permission and I have stopped looking for acceptance. She still does not like him. -- But in all fairness, she doesnt really like anyone. Everyone else, including my friends, and family do love him for me and see that he really is a wonderful man :)

Me imagino q hablas español y se me hace mas rapido contestarte de esta manera si no me entiendes dejame saber y te escribo en ingles... (soy un poquito vaga para el ingles) anyways... la visa k1 es una buena opcion para cuando ya llevas tiempo con esa persona y ya estas en tramites de viajar pero no tienes tiempo para todo el problema de bodas y regresar y pedir y regresar y entrevistarte.... o esperar como en tu caso... si estas segura de quererte casar puedes hacerlo una vez viajes alla y solicitar una visa de esposo inmigrante q es la petticion la I-130 para esposo... si no me equivoco como eres ciudadana y es tu esposo se toma unos 6 meses el proceso.... y lo bueno es q llega ya con su residencia... si haces la k1 como en mi caso q me mude y se me hacia dificil ver a mi novio y en vez de irme casarme y despues volver y hacer la entrevista y ya llevabamos tiempo juntos pues decidimos hacer la k1 y cuando lo fui a ver, me lo traje y nos casamos aca... pero el proceso en total nos duro 6 meses.... llega aqui con una visa, te casas y entonces tienes q hacer el proceso de la residencia q se demora como 3 meses mas despues de q haces la peticion y tiene un costo de $1070, mas lo q ya se habia pagado de la peticion de fiance... ademas cuando llega el visado no puede trabajar pq no tiene un estatus de trabajo hasta q no llegue los papeles de la residencia q incluyen un permiso de trabajo q llega antes de la residencia... si lo consideras la k1 es mas costosa y un pooco mas complicada q la de casados. Pero definitivamente cualquier cosa vale la pena cuando se ama... no crees? y q importa q tu familia no lo apruebe... total la q tiene q ser feliz eres tu, despues q tu seas feliz ellos tambien lo seran...

ahora como tienes prueba de q se conocen de pequeños y q han tenido una relacion inestable todo este tiempo... esa es tu evidencia... ademas de toda la evidencia q has guardado hasta ahora... esa evidencia es muy buena para la de matrimonio, si te decides por la k1 puedes hacerlo una vez regreses de tu viaje de Peru... la clave es q deben haberse visto almenos 1 vez en los pasados 2 años... asi q no importa si lo vistes una vez lo puedes hacer... muchas personas se confunden con esto dado q creen q es q deben tener 2 años de noviasgo. Lee bien aqui: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf . en la pagina #2 punto numero 5. A. te explica los requisitos y te dice q se deben haber visto 1 vez.

los abogados son muy caros, esto es mas sencillo de lo q te imaginas... lo puedes hacer muy bien tu solita! :)

Edited by dierathy

Consulate : Dominican Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-12-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-12-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-22

NVC Received : 2010-03-25

NVC Left : 2010-03-27

Consulate Received : 2010-04-01

Interview Date : 2010-06-14

APROVED!!!!!! :)

Visa Received : 2010-06-21

US Entry : 2010-07-15

Married: 2010-07-30

---------- 2nd Phase -----------

AOS: 2010-08-24

EAD: 2010-08-24

AP: 2010-08-24

Email Confirmation: 2010-09-02

Noa's Hard copy: 2010-09-07

SSN applied: 2010-09-20

1st touch AOS& transfered: 2010-09-22

Transfer hard copy: 2010-09-27

2nd update AOS: 2010-09-29

Talk to congressman: 2010-10-01

Receive congressman letter: 2010-10-05, 2nd letter 2010-10-08

Biometrics App: 2010-10-21 ... Finaly Done!!!!!

EAD approved: 2010-10-22, touch 2010-10-28, touch: 2010-10-29, received 2010-11-02

AP received: 2010-10-29

Green Card Approved: 2010-11-15

Green Card Received: 2010-11-20

---------- 3rd Phase -----------

I-751: 2012-09-10

Noa's Hard copy: 2012-09-17

Biometrics App: 2012-10-10

Noa's Hard Copy:2013-04-13 APPROVED!

0ZH9m4.png

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Well if you don't want to get married while in Peru in September then quickest way to start the process would be a K-1. But you will have to deal with immigration once he gets to the US and again in two years. I think CR-1 is a little easier because it's cheaper and you don't have to deal with immigration until 2 years after he gets in the USA. On the bright side looks like you will have plenty of proof!

create_maleScene.jpg

USCIS *CR-1 Visa*

2008-07-26 : I-130 Sent

2009-04-02 : Interview at Embassy in Lima, Peru Approved

2009-04-08 : POE Atlanta (256 days from sending I-130)

USCIS *Removal of Conditions*

2011-02-28 : Mailed I-751

2011-03-02 : USPS Delivery Confirmation

2011-03-10 : Check Cashed

2011-03-11 : Touched

2011-03-25 : USCIS confirmed they did not mail NOA 1, given case number

2011-04-05 : Infopass appointment passport stamped with I-551

2011-04-19 : Walk in Biometrics completed (2 weeks early)

2011-05-03 : Biometrics appointment (3 year anniversary)

2011-08-25 : Approved

2011-08-31 : Card in hand (184 days after sending I-751)

*Application for Naturalization*

2012-03-24 : Mailed N-400

2012-03-26 : NOA1

2012-03-29 : Check Cashed

2012-05-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2012-06-04 : Interview Letter

2012-07-09 : Interview in Raleigh, NC (Passed)

2012-07-20 : Oath Ceremony (119 days after sending N-400)

[/center]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

a very useful chart is this one, if you're going the k-1 route

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

a comparison between the different visas:

http://www.visajourney.com/content/compare

note - the k3 is pretty much obsolete.

more info on the k-1 visa found here:

http://www.visajourney.com/content/guides

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I agree. Since you're already going again in September then you can get married there and file for a CR1 visa. The process takes almost as long as a K1 visa and as others have said, is less expensive. Plus, you won't have to deal with the Adjustment of Status when he gets here which is pain.

Also, if the baby is his then that's another proof you can add to your case. If not, and you say you've been together for 6 years and the baby is only 18 months old, then you need to see how else you're going to prove your relationship in case the CO at the embassy has the same questions.

Good luck!

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Timeline

Correct, you must have met within the past 2 years when you file the fiance visa petition.

Summary of acronyms >>> http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Acronym_Summary

Keep reading the guides here on VJ as well as the regional forum to learn about the process and the specifics for the embassy in Peru.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, THIS SUMMARY OF ACRONYMS LINK WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL TO DECIPHER A FEW THINGS !!!

sad_love_quote_13.gif

event.png[/img]

event.png

Timeline

Me imagino q hablas español y se me hace mas rapido contestarte de esta manera si no me entiendes dejame saber y te escribo en ingles... (soy un poquito vaga para el ingles) anyways... la visa k1 es una buena opcion para cuando ya llevas tiempo con esa persona y ya estas en tramites de viajar pero no tienes tiempo para todo el problema de bodas y regresar y pedir y regresar y entrevistarte.... o esperar como en tu caso... si estas segura de quererte casar puedes hacerlo una vez viajes alla y solicitar una visa de esposo inmigrante q es la petticion la I-130 para esposo... si no me equivoco como eres ciudadana y es tu esposo se toma unos 6 meses el proceso.... y lo bueno es q llega ya con su residencia... si haces la k1 como en mi caso q me mude y se me hacia dificil ver a mi novio y en vez de irme casarme y despues volver y hacer la entrevista y ya llevabamos tiempo juntos pues decidimos hacer la k1 y cuando lo fui a ver, me lo traje y nos casamos aca... pero el proceso en total nos duro 6 meses.... llega aqui con una visa, te casas y entonces tienes q hacer el proceso de la residencia q se demora como 3 meses mas despues de q haces la peticion y tiene un costo de $1070, mas lo q ya se habia pagado de la peticion de fiance... ademas cuando llega el visado no puede trabajar pq no tiene un estatus de trabajo hasta q no llegue los papeles de la residencia q incluyen un permiso de trabajo q llega antes de la residencia... si lo consideras la k1 es mas costosa y un pooco mas complicada q la de casados. Pero definitivamente cualquier cosa vale la pena cuando se ama... no crees? y q importa q tu familia no lo apruebe... total la q tiene q ser feliz eres tu, despues q tu seas feliz ellos tambien lo seran...

ahora como tienes prueba de q se conocen de pequeños y q han tenido una relacion inestable todo este tiempo... esa es tu evidencia... ademas de toda la evidencia q has guardado hasta ahora... esa evidencia es muy buena para la de matrimonio, si te decides por la k1 puedes hacerlo una vez regreses de tu viaje de Peru... la clave es q deben haberse visto almenos 1 vez en los pasados 2 años... asi q no importa si lo vistes una vez lo puedes hacer... muchas personas se confunden con esto dado q creen q es q deben tener 2 años de noviasgo. Lee bien aqui: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf . en la pagina #2 punto numero 5. A. te explica los requisitos y te dice q se deben haber visto 1 vez.

los abogados son muy caros, esto es mas sencillo de lo q te imaginas... lo puedes hacer muy bien tu solita! :)

GRACIAS POR TU RESPUESTA !!!! LLEGANDO A CASA VOY A VOLVER A LEER TU RESPUESTA CON MAS CALMA...PERO ME PARECE QUE ME DICES QUE ES MAS FACIL CASARNOS CUANDO YO VAYA EN SEPTIEMBRE Y LUEGO SOLICITAR LOS PAPELES DE VISA DE CASADOS EN VEZ DE VISA DE FIANCE???

VOY A EMPEZAR A BUSCAR ESO...Y GRACIAS POR EL ADVICE DE LOS ABOGADOS Y POR DECIRME QUE ES FACIL HACERLO UNOS MISMO....ESO ME DA VALOR, PORQ ME PREOCUPABA QUE SI ERA UN POCO CARRO.

thank youu !!!!

sad_love_quote_13.gif

event.png[/img]

event.png

Timeline

Well if you don't want to get married while in Peru in September then quickest way to start the process would be a K-1. But you will have to deal with immigration once he gets to the US and again in two years. I think CR-1 is a little easier because it's cheaper and you don't have to deal with immigration until 2 years after he gets in the USA. On the bright side looks like you will have plenty of proof!

Hi...thanks for your response !!!

We are very open to getting married in Sept when I go, the only reason we werent planning on that is because i was told it was much easier to get a fiance visa instead...so you would recommend we get married in September because its quicker and easier....this is starting to sound like the general consensus....yay,, i am getting answers...LOL...thank you !!!

sad_love_quote_13.gif

event.png[/img]

event.png

Timeline

Getting married in Peru is also alot cheaper!!!! If that is an option your considering you will need to get some paper work BEFORE you go to Peru.

create_maleScene.jpg

USCIS *CR-1 Visa*

[/center]

Timeline

Thanks again to all of you for helping me with this....I would have NEVER imagined, so many people are going through the same thing !!!

Last night I told him about all the advice I have received here and we are both open to either one of the 2 options:

1. K-1 (in which case, when I go in Sept, I will gather the proof of having been with him.)

or

2. CR1 (Spousal visa...I hope I got this right, I feel so overwhelmed by the lingo) - in which case we will get married in September while I am there.

Now my other question, if you would be so kind as to answer me is this:

Does either or both of the visa's require that I return to Peru after September for anything??? This may possibly be a deciding factor, because it is not easy for me to travel to Peru.

In other words, do I have to be present for the interview, for instance ???

Also one more thing, if I wanted to speak to someone in person, who should I be calling? The American Embassy in Peru or the Peruvian Embassy in Miami...I know it sounds funny but not quite sure about this??

-- I think we are leaning so far towards the Spousal Visa...but we are still wanting to make sure we understand everything, so we can make the best decision.

Thank youuu !!!! And by the way it makes me so happy to see you timelines and to see so many of you reaching your happiness, cant wait for my timeline to start filling up !!!

sad_love_quote_13.gif

event.png[/img]

event.png

Timeline

Thanks again to all of you for helping me with this....I would have NEVER imagined, so many people are going through the same thing !!!

Last night I told him about all the advice I have received here and we are both open to either one of the 2 options:

1. K-1 (in which case, when I go in Sept, I will gather the proof of having been with him.)

or

2. CR1 (Spousal visa...I hope I got this right, I feel so overwhelmed by the lingo) - in which case we will get married in September while I am there.

Does either or both of the visa's require that I return to Peru after September for anything??? This may possibly be a deciding factor, because it is not easy for me to travel to Peru.

Also one more thing, if I wanted to speak to someone in person, who should I be calling? The American Embassy in Peru or the Peruvian Embassy in Miami...I know it sounds funny but not quite sure about this??

-- I think we are leaning so far towards the Spousal Visa...but we are still wanting to make sure we understand everything, so we can make the best decision.

Thank youuu !!!! And by the way it makes me so happy to see you timelines and to see so many of you reaching your happiness, cant wait for my timeline to start filling up !!!

Neither visa would require you to return to Peru. Of course it looks better if you make trips during the process but it's not required. Your boyfriend will need to mail you papers through out the process. You do not have to be their for the interview, but you can go if you want. I went for moral support for my husband.

What kind of information do you need? If you want to get information about CR-1 and K-1 then you can make an infopass appointment. I don't know how much they will tell you before they tell you to consult a lawyer for options, but they can advise about the different forms. If you want information on what documents to bring to Peru then you can call your local Peruvian consulate.

create_maleScene.jpg

USCIS *CR-1 Visa*

[/center]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

With the fiance visa he will not be able to work until after you marry and apply for a work authorization along with the adjustment of status (green card). That will take several months. So if him working right away is important, then the spousal visa would be best. With the spouse visa he is work authorized upon US entry.

Also, the total expense for paperwork filings is less for the spousal visa route than the fiance. That's from initial visa petition through adjustment of status.

The Peruvian embassy in the US has nothing to do with this process. This is all about the US government.

Edit: the Peruvian embassy can give you info about the requirements to marry in Peru.

Edited by Anh map

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

or

Te recomiendo q te investiges bien con algunos peruanos por aqui q hayan tenido el mismo proceso... todos los paises trabajan diferente eso de estar presente en la entrevista... por ejemplo mi esposo en la republica dominicana si yo no iva a la entrevista no le daban la visa hasta q yo no fuera y me presentara... y asi sucede en muchos paises... te recomiendo q investigues si es igual en Peru o no... Yo lo pense de esta manera, "lo quiero conmigo aqui ya, no me voy arriesgar!" q bueno q ya estas on tracks... eso es lo mas importante ademas de leer todo lo que puedas! :)

or

Consulate : Dominican Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-12-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-12-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-22

NVC Received : 2010-03-25

NVC Left : 2010-03-27

Consulate Received : 2010-04-01

Interview Date : 2010-06-14

APROVED!!!!!! :)

Visa Received : 2010-06-21

US Entry : 2010-07-15

Married: 2010-07-30

---------- 2nd Phase -----------

AOS: 2010-08-24

EAD: 2010-08-24

AP: 2010-08-24

Email Confirmation: 2010-09-02

Noa's Hard copy: 2010-09-07

SSN applied: 2010-09-20

1st touch AOS& transfered: 2010-09-22

Transfer hard copy: 2010-09-27

2nd update AOS: 2010-09-29

Talk to congressman: 2010-10-01

Receive congressman letter: 2010-10-05, 2nd letter 2010-10-08

Biometrics App: 2010-10-21 ... Finaly Done!!!!!

EAD approved: 2010-10-22, touch 2010-10-28, touch: 2010-10-29, received 2010-11-02

AP received: 2010-10-29

Green Card Approved: 2010-11-15

Green Card Received: 2010-11-20

---------- 3rd Phase -----------

I-751: 2012-09-10

Noa's Hard copy: 2012-09-17

Biometrics App: 2012-10-10

Noa's Hard Copy:2013-04-13 APPROVED!

0ZH9m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.