Vizcayana

Emailed Embassy and Got a response

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, i hope everybody is doing fine.

My case was completed on April 15, after 4 days of waiting I gave up and emailed the Manila US embassy regarding my case if by any chance they got an schedule for me, if none, I asked, since the case was already completed,if it's possible to get May interview. I didn't get any response till yesterday.

Last week, my husband was bothering NVC about our interview schedule but they told him that May was already fully-booked, so we gave up and just wait for an email.

Today, I got a response to the email I send few days ago: here it says:

Reference: ---------------

Date: April 28, 2011

Dear Ms.------

This is in reply to your inquiry regarding your visa case.

We have not received the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)-approved petition filed on your behalf. The case is still with the State Department’s National Visa Center (NVC) which will send it to us shortly.

We understand that you wish to reschedule your June 3, 2011 visa interview appointment.

You should visit this website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph to schedule another visa interview appointment. You may also contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930 to schedule a visa interview date. The Visa Information and Appointment Service is open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays, except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers in the USA may contact the Appointment Service at (214) 571-1600 between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

Callers should have the applicant’s case number, passport number, and passport expiry date ready when requesting a visa appointment.

Our Call Center schedules interviews on a first-come, first-served basis. It is currently scheduling interviews for May and June 2011 and applicants are free to choose their preferred dates among the remaining slots.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Correspondence Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Manila

1201 Roxas Boulevard

1000 Manila, Philippines

Do you think that's my schedule? How come we haven't receive any emails regarding our interview yet? I never asked for a re-schedule, i am thinking that's a response when I asked about getting a May schedule. I am thinking that maybe the embassy schedules first then notify NVC and NVC sends the package to the embassy and notifies the beneficiary and petitioner. is that how it works? or is it the other way around?

I am under Cr1 visa, is it possible for us to re-schedule for an earlier date? I thought its just for K1 visas..

any thoughts?

Hi pwede ba malaman kung anong email ad ng us embassy? im IR-1 category case close na sa amin last paril 20 sa nvc pero hanggang ngayong no updates yet..tumawag ka din ba sa us embassy manila?kc ako everyday tumatawag ako sa us embassy pereo ang sumasagot mga walang pakialam kc minsan ang mga agent nila ay sinasabi kaagad na wala pang interview date,hindi na magtatanong kung may case no. na ba tayo..thanks

Don't worry folks, for sure, NVC will schedule your interview next week. We tried emailing the Embassy before too using this email add IVManilaReplies@state.gov and yes, we got a reply because the NVC scheduled it soon after. NVC schedules every first to second week of the month though they rarely schedule some on the last week. But don't worry cause next week is already first week of May, so, go, keep bugging NVC for your interview date ;) Once you have it and they delivered it to US Embassy Manila, that's the time you can call Manila to request a date at your convenience. :) Hope this helps! God bless you!

A man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. – Genesis 2:24

Try calling NVC tonight. I called yesterday, and they said they just came out with the new interview schedule. Gave us a June 1 interview. Give it a shot.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't worry folks, for sure, NVC will schedule your interview next week. We tried emailing the Embassy before too using this email add IVManilaReplies@state.gov and yes, we got a reply because the NVC scheduled it soon after. NVC schedules every first to second week of the month though they rarely schedule some on the last week. But don't worry cause next week is already first week of May, so, go, keep bugging NVC for your interview date ;) Once you have it and they delivered it to US Embassy Manila, that's the time you can call Manila to request a date at your convenience. :) Hope this helps! God bless you!

Email is the best way to go i think you can use the same email to get an update after your approved me and my boy thomas both did both got our visa sent to 2 go within a day or two dont call just email them it will get there faster i am not sure why but i think its the truth

Edited by queenofharts

I-129F Sent : 2010-10-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-10-22

I-129F RFE(s) : 2011-02-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-03-09

NVC Received : 2011-03-16

NVC Left : 2011-03-22

Packet 4 Received : 2011-03-25

Medical Exam : 2011-03-30 PASSED!

Interview Date : 2011-04-14 PASSED!

Visa received : 2011-04-26

CFO Stamp : 2011-05-02

Flight : 2011-05-04

Hello St. Louis 5:30 pm 2011-05-04 My Baby is home at last !

Guys

Good news!

JUNE 3 is INDEED MY INTERVIEW SCHEDULE. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

MY hubby called NVC today and they confirmed it and when I checked again my inbox, I got the appointment letter.

good luck to everyone! next is medical at saint lukes, I'll do it on the 2nd week of May after my period..

Congratulations!! :thumbs:

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Hi Vizcayana, pareha tayo na recieved din namin email today na were scheduled this coming june 9 8:30 a.m...sabay nalang tayo magpamedical kc 2nd week of may din ako magpamedical...im IR-1 din.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.