DavidandIrina

Best way to meet a Ukrainian/Russian (and cheapest)

401 posts in this topic

Are you sure?

I was lied to. btw thanks for killing any fantasy I might have had with that vid. :angry:

You know, if I said this stuff in the PI forum, I would be blacklisted. Things are little more honest here.

The mods pretty much gave up on us awhile back after the umpteenth flame thread with the screwed up chicks and metro sexuals from the UK and Canadian forums.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I was lied to. btw thanks for killing any fantasy I might have had with that vid. :angry:

The mods pretty much gave up on us awhile back after the umpteenth flame thread with the screwed up chicks and metro sexuals from the UK and Canadian forums.

The highest compliment is paid by those that pretend to be men married to Ukrainian women.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

The highest compliment is paid by those that pretend to be men married to Ukrainian women.

Ah you must mean "Capt. Hammer". I wonder what ever happened to her ? :lol:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

She filed for her RoC WAY in advance. I guess you get it faster that way. :lol:

Gary And Alla

She filed for her RoC WAY in advance. I guess you get it faster that way. :lol:

She was too easy to peg. After jumping in the middle of the "New Zealand - Ukrainian bride contest thread" to calling neonreds car "gorgeous". If there's a way to disguise yourself as a man married to a RUB chick...that definitely wasn't it. A tard could have done a better job.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

She/He/It shares a common title with Admin, and will probably be the next flaming star regional mod. Check her post in Site Related Discussion if you missed it.

Edited by Some Old Guy

She/He/It shares a common title with Admin, and will probably be the next flaming star regional mod. Check her post in Site Related Discussion if you missed it.

Wow! I can't find that thread any more. Either my search skills have failed, or she has has wiped away any trace of her existence.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

"Common title" is just whatever she chose as her username. I could change my username to "Captain Eekee" and it wouldn't turn me into a RUB forum mod.

I seriously doubt this person will become a moderator; s/he hasn't been on VJ very long.

What's even more funny in that thread is some person who wants to get rid of Regional Forums altogether. And all because of Why Me! :rofl:

You, sir, have great power.

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Not killing your fantasy. There are a few hot, many average, and a few ugly women everywhere, even in the FSU. You have a hot wife and therefore got luckier than most men on the planet. Be happy. :yes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

tos violations removed, along with posts quoting, and one member admin actioned.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I guess we will just have to use our imaginations to fill in the holes.

You go ahead. I really couldn't care less but think it a great compliment that a woman wants to pretend to be a man married to a Ukrainian woman. I'll just leave it at that

Gary And Alla

You go ahead. I really couldn't care less but think it a great compliment that a woman wants to pretend to be a man married to a Ukrainian woman. I'll just leave it at that

You don't think it's a personal attack on Captain Hammer for you to continue to cast aspersions on his sexuality?

Edited by \

Timeline

You don't think it's a personal attack on Captain Hammer for you to continue to cast aspersions on his sexuality?

???? On whom did I cast aspersions? A personal attack means someone personally.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.