queenofharts

Olvis Immigration and Travel

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was just wondering how everyone did there k1 visa process. I used Olvis immigration they were a big help for Rachel in cebu Anyone Else ?

I-129F Sent : 2010-10-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-10-22

I-129F RFE(s) : 2011-02-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-03-09

NVC Received : 2011-03-16

NVC Left : 2011-03-22

Packet 4 Received : 2011-03-25

Medical Exam : 2011-03-30 PASSED!

Interview Date : 2011-04-14 PASSED!

Visa received : 2011-04-26

CFO Stamp : 2011-05-02

Flight : 2011-05-04

Hello St. Louis 5:30 pm 2011-05-04 My Baby is home at last !

I would assume most everyone did their own paperwork, It's pretty basic and simple. If they make a mistake and it cost you time or money they don't care.

My best interest was at stake, so I trusted myself.........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My friend had some special circumstances, he explained it all to them (I believe the owner of the company in LasVegas) They said no problem.

I saw the paperwork package they sent him, was very professional and all he had to do is sign where the arrows told him too.

BUT The 1-129f was denied. Now 6 months later they are still working on it for him and he is providing additional documentation. But his case is special. I hope they can overcome it.

---------------------------------------

From what I hear 1 of the big advantages is they pre-interview and walk the beneficiary through all the paperwork, medical and interview. I think some classes or lessons. They bus a bunch of the girls together to Manila. And I believe some preferred expedited appt for Interviews. Im not positive on all this, but its what my friend told me.

All you and your beneficiary have todo is answer their questions and they take care of all the rest for you.

--------------------------------------

Our K-1, aside from the K-2 is very straight forward and I feel confident I can do it all BUT

I have about 40 hours in this already and communication with Lisa can be very frustrating.

I still think its worth it for us to do ourselves because it is a good test for us and nobody to blame but ourselves

That said, for many I think its a good option and I believe Olvis does a good service

Compare the hours I have in this easily pays for the fees

not to mention the Stress of communication and other frustration.

By the end of this journey, I may have wished I used Ovlis

Thats what I know and my thought

Peace

D

“The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”

From what I hear 1 of the big advantages is they pre-interview and walk the beneficiary through all the paperwork, medical and interview. I think some classes or lessons. They bus a bunch of the girls together to Manila. And I believe some preferred expedited appt for Interviews. Im not positive on all this, but its what my friend told me.

:no:

U.S. Embassy Manila does not endorse or have a "special relationship" with any individual or business that offers advice or assistance with the visa process. No one can guarantee the issuance of a visa to you. Visa eligibility can only be determined at the time of the visa interview. All U.S. government forms are free.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/visas.html

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

:no:

U.S. Embassy Manila does not endorse or have a "special relationship" with any individual or business that offers advice or assistance with the visa process. No one can guarantee the issuance of a visa to you. Visa eligibility can only be determined at the time of the visa interview. All U.S. government forms are free.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/visas.html

I'd be leery of one that advertises a 100% sucess rate.

http://www.olvis.com/

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

I thought about using a visa service, but I did some research, saw their fee structure, realized I could do the same paperwork myself for free, so I figured I would do it myself. A few days later, I met a guy who has a Filipina asawa, and he confirmed my thoughts. Using a service simply organizes things for you. You still have to provide the proof, compile forms and information... then they take it, put it all together, and mail it off for you.... at a price I was not willing to pay.

It's a choice, like everything else in life. Some prefer to wash their own cars, some have others do it for them. :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I thought about using a visa service, but I did some research, saw their fee structure, realized I could do the same paperwork myself for free, so I figured I would do it myself. A few days later, I met a guy who has a Filipina asawa, and he confirmed my thoughts. Using a service simply organizes things for you. You still have to provide the proof, compile forms and information... then they take it, put it all together, and mail it off for you.... at a price I was not willing to pay.

It's a choice, like everything else in life. Some prefer to wash their own cars, some have others do it for them. :blush:

Not olvis they did all my paperwork all i had to do is sign the papers they did for me we had one missed box on my petiton but that was only a week delay all in all for the price it was well worth it since i work 40 hours a week.

I-129F Sent : 2010-10-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-10-22

I-129F RFE(s) : 2011-02-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-03-09

NVC Received : 2011-03-16

NVC Left : 2011-03-22

Packet 4 Received : 2011-03-25

Medical Exam : 2011-03-30 PASSED!

Interview Date : 2011-04-14 PASSED!

Visa received : 2011-04-26

CFO Stamp : 2011-05-02

Flight : 2011-05-04

Hello St. Louis 5:30 pm 2011-05-04 My Baby is home at last !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.