springfox

RUB Drivers

56 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yeah, back in my day parking was part of the driving test and the most difficult because you only had like 30 seconds to park it between two cones. I just barely made it. Now I am a master at laying it in on the first shot. Also, most guys tested with stick shifts which added another layer of difficulty in all phases of the test.

"Back in my day" it was that way too... so they must have changed it since I was 16 in 1994.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yeah, back in my day parking was part of the driving test and the most difficult because you only had like 30 seconds to park it between two cones. I just barely made it. Now I am a master at laying it in on the first shot. Also, most guys tested with stick shifts which added another layer of difficulty in all phases of the test.

Yep, here also and it is the hardest manuever to nail down, but he was doing real well the last few weeks. They are also big on "hill starts" and "hill parking" because, except close to the lake, everything is a "hill". Hill starts with an auto transmission though is for girls! :P

"Back in my day" it was that way too... so they must have changed it since I was 16 in 1994.

Back when I was 16 in ...oh STFU! :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Indeed, conga rats to Pasha.

I have a whole decade, in theory, to wait for Denis. But he is a wild child and i think that when he can see out the dash and touch the pedals; he'll be trying to drive something. Damn boy. It should be fun, because I didn't really teach Katyas how to drive. She knew how, she just had to get some confidence and then she passed everything fine.

I was driving on our family ranch at age 10 and so were my oldest sons. Sergey did well but he kind of had the "I got an A in math so I am automatically a good driver" 'tude. He got over it. Pasha was just an eager young man that wanted to drive a car and learn something new. He is really a very confident and competent driver. Alla has somehow managed not to have an at-fault accident with anyone else but she always seems at the edge of the abyss. (or the right hand shoulder in mud season) She has backed into the garage door twice (open it first THEN back up, sweetheart) And has just smacked the ####### out of some bollards in parking lots. Now I know why they have bollards in parking lots.

He told me "It's OK, you can even yell at me when I make mistakes, I won't cry like Mom" :lol:

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I was driving on our family ranch at age 10 and so were my oldest sons. Sergey did well but he kind of had the "I got an A in math so I am automatically a good driver" 'tude. He got over it. Pasha was just an eager young man that wanted to drive a car and learn something new. He is really a very confident and competent driver. Alla has somehow managed not to have an at-fault accident with anyone else but she always seems at the edge of the abyss. (or the right hand shoulder in mud season) She has backed into the garage door twice (open it first THEN back up, sweetheart) And has just smacked the ####### out of some bollards in parking lots. Now I know why they have bollards in parking lots.

He told me "It's OK, you can even yell at me when I make mistakes, I won't cry like Mom" :lol:

I'm going to have to drive a ways to find rural areas if Denis wants to practice underage driving. Where I live WAS rural 25 years ago; so I could practice unabated by law enforcement and whatnot. Now we're surrounded for miles on all sides by expansion. Katya drives carefully, for now; at least when Denis & I am in the car with her. :P Katya is still overly cautious with her driving; which is always a good thing.

06/05/08 - First meeting on dating Website

05/04/09 - First Face to Face meeting in Vladivostok

07/06/09 - I-129F delivered to CSC via UPS

07/09/09 - NOA1 Received

07/12/09 - Touched

10/02/09 - NOA2 Notification

10/05/09 - NOA2 Hard Copy

10/15/09 - NVC Receipt

10/26/09 - MOW Receipt

12/07/09 - Interview Successful!!

12/12/09 - Entry to USA

Timeline

I'm going to have to drive a ways to find rural areas if Denis wants to practice underage driving. Where I live WAS rural 25 years ago; so I could practice unabated by law enforcement and whatnot. Now we're surrounded for miles on all sides by expansion. Katya drives carefully, for now; at least when Denis & I am in the car with her. :P Katya is still overly cautious with her driving; which is always a good thing.

He can practice in empty parking lots.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm waiting on the angry, "charles! you're such a ####. How dare you post something as sweet as nessa expecting and then dupe us with a handgun."

well i didn't say what she was expecting... :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

well i didn't say what she was expecting... :hehe:

But it is a gorgeous handgun! Wait, can I say those two words in the same sentence? YES! Because I am comfortable with my masculinity AND I am armed. :P

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

As a professional driver with millions of miles experience.

Both instructing and driving around the world.. I can only say. Amercains are the worse drivers in the world.. Mostly because of the Automatic transmission .. They do everything but drive.. Cell phone, lip stick , dinner and more

So if you plan on teaching make sure its a Manuel trans..

Then patience patience patience .. Talk softy yelling only makes them nervous

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Timeline

:lol:

Both instructing and driving around the world.. I can only say. Amercains are the worse drivers in the world.. Mostly because of the Automatic transmission .. They do everything but drive.. Cell phone, lip stick , dinner and more

Is this a "drive-by" post? :P

How is it we are "worst" drivers when we can do make up, talk on the phone and eat dinner all while driving? Heck, I even sleep better when I am driving!

Auto trans was developed for multi-taskers!

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Clearly you've never been to Caracas. A one-legged blind crackhead with severe and uncontrollable Parkinson's disease would drive better.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Millions of miles? Where did you drive? To the moon?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.