nicefuture

What letters should receipt number begins with?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys,

My lawyer accidently sent our I129F to Chicago (should sent to VSC though), which then issued us a receipt number that begins with MSC. Is this all right? I heard that MSC means Missouri Service Center, which no longer exists. What's this mess all about? I'm so confused:(

Hi guys,

My lawyer accidently sent our I129F to Chicago (should sent to VSC though), which then issued us a receipt number that begins with MSC. Is this all right? I heard that MSC means Missouri Service Center, which no longer exists. What's this mess all about? I'm so confused:(

This is beginning to sound like a colossal error on the part of your Attorney.

Have you actually seen the (1-797) NOA-1 Document?

If you have it, look at the right side next to the receipt number. (Case Type). What does it say there?

i went thru CSC and the receipt number begins with WAC. don't know what they designate.

from USCIS website for 129f:

If you are a U.S. citizen, and are using this form to bring in your wife or unmarried child under the LIFE Act, file this petition at:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P.O. Box 7218

Chicago, IL 60680-7218

Edited by roymcn3rd

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

i went thru CSC and the receipt number begins with WAC. don't know what they designate.

LIN = Lincoln, Nebraska or NSC

EAC = St. Albans, Vermont or VSC

SRC= Dallas, Texas or TSC

WAC= Laguna Niguel, California or CSC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm with you Williams. Definitely big mistake by the lawyer. I'd be doing a Donald Trump on his ### "Your Fired!!!!". Mine started with LIN which is, I think, an abbreviation for Lincoln Nebraska. Good luck Nicefuture. You'll need it with that lawyer !!!!!

16/10/2006- Interview date- I'm nervous and my fiance is cool calm and collective. And she's the one that has to do the interview.

LIN = Lincoln, Nebraska or NSC

EAC = St. Albans, Vermont or VSC

SRC= Dallas, Texas or TSC

WAC= Laguna Niguel, California or CSC

learned something new today. :)

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Hi guys,

MSC does still exist...sort of.

I believe it is now called the NVC (National Visa Center). The place where all I-129Fs go after approval but before they go on to the consulate.

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

MSC does still exist...sort of.

I believe it is now called the NVC (National Visa Center). The place where all I-129Fs go after approval but before they go on to the consulate.

Sorry, that is incorrect. The National Visa Center (NVC) is the State Department.

They dispatch the petitions to the Embassy/Consulate following approval by USCIS.

MSC became the National Benefits Center (NBC) - USCIS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:ot:

William33.....,

Best wishes with the case next week, and God Bless it to fall into the right hands. (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.